First moment together.

I never thought I'll fall for you

As soon as they woke up,they looked at eachother and smiled.Jooheon couldn't stop staring at Wonho.He had such beautiful features and he seemed so perfect even with his messy hair and his puffy eyes.And when he smiled,Jooheon felt something in his stomach.He was so lucky to wake up next to someone like Wonho.
Meanwhile,Wonho was sliding his hand to Jooheon's waist,pulling the younger one close to him as he smiled.He liked the idea of having Dimples around him and seeing him how cute he is when he is blushing make him go all crazy over him.He leaned closer and pecked Jooheon's lips.
'Good morning,dimples.How was your sleep?' he chuckled.
Jooheon blushed slightly.'Great..I-i dreamed about us' the chuckled softly as he rubbed his nape.
'Oh?' Wonho seemed excited to hear that. 'What was it about?'
'W-well...' Jooheon smiled,his dimples showing up.He was so adorable,Wonho had to plant a kiss on his forehead. 'Hmm?'
'We were just hugging and kissing..just like last night but this time the kiss was deeper and rought'
Wonho bit his lower lip as he was listening to the story,feeling his man parts grow a little while pulling Jooheon closer to him,their chests touching together.
Jooheon could smell the scent of Wonho,the same scent he fell asleep to.The sweet scent of hormones and something nice like vanilla,a scent any fan would die to smell it.But he knew that Wonho would only let him get closer so he burried his face in the crook of Wonho's neck,pecking his soft skin.
Wonho smirked as he stroked the younger one's hair as he whispered softly 'You want that dream to come true?' he chuckled.
Jooheon smiled and nodded softly.Wonho cupped his cheeks,lifting his face a bit. 'Dimples,what are you doing to my heart?' Wonho whispered and he caressed Jooheon's cheeks with this thumb.
'I am melting it so I can put it in a jar and keep it for myself' said Jooheon as he blushed slightly.Wonho laughed and planted a soft kiss on Jooheon's hair.He liked everything about his Dimples.He didn't want to share him with anyone,he was too precious to be shared.He leaned it,locking his lips with Jooheon as his hands slid down to Jooheon's hips,holding them in place.
Jooheon felt his heart starting to pump faster,his body temperature raising as he placed his hands on Wonho's chest.He touched his neck,his collarbone.His skin was so soft as he touched it.Was he even real?Was this even real?Maybe he was dreaming.He felt Wonho's tongue on his lips,demanding to enter into his mouth.Holy shit!This is getting serious!He opened his mouth a little and felt Wonho's tongue exploring his sweet,wet cavern.As soon as the older one curled his tongue with his he falt a part of his body growing.WHAT WAS THIS?? He never thought a guy would make something like that happen.Was Wonho a wizard?No.This whole thing was so hot and Jooheon was already melting.With shaking hands,he grabbed his hyung's hair,pulling it a bit.Wonho smiled as he let out a moan,a hot moan,a moan Jooheon never heard before.
Wonho threw his head back,revealing his whole muscular neck. 'All yours,dimples,since you wanted to see it so bad.' He chuckled,waiting for the younger one to make a move.
Jooheon stood there,not knowing what to do.He was looking at Wonho's neck,this beautiful neck made to be painted by some famous artist.He touched Wonho's neck with the tips of his fingers. 'I-i don't know hyung...You really want it?' said Jooheon,almost whispering.
Wonho laughed and lowered his head.'Dimples,you're such a cute tease' he said as he stood up,resting his body on his elbow.
Jooheon looked down,biting his bottom lip.He couldn't do it,he couldn't look at Wonho.He was like a god.A god that he could control.

Suddenly the room's door opened and few moments later 5 pairs of eyes were watching them blankly.
'THERE YOU ARE!' Minhyuk shouted as he jumped over Jooheon,hugging him tightly. 'We looked all over for you!You guys slept together?' Minhyuk looked at Jooheon and Wonho confused.They didn't seem to match.Yet Wonho was smiling and looking at Jooheon while the other one was as red as a tomato.
But the way Wonho looked at him...that stare..the same stare Hyungwon gives I.M before they leave together to I.M's room.Minhyuk knew there was something between them but he just played dumb.
'I-i had nightmares and Wonho offered to comfort me.Hehe' Jooheon said,his voice almost cracking.He was so embarrassed.All those eyes looking at HIM.And Wonho was smiling like nothing happened.Fuck him,he was supposed to help him.Wait no,fuck him?He probably wished for that.Damn it.
'Well,since we're all awake now we should go eat' Wonho said,stretching his arms as he uncovered himself.He pushed Jooheon a bit then got up and walked toward the bathroom under all those suspicious looks.
'Fuck' he thought as he got into the shower.They knew.They probably knew.They are going to judge him now.Fuck what they think,he was attracted to Jooheon.
'Oh damn it'.He ran out of shampoo.He looked around for a shampoo to use.He saw Jooheon's and remembered the sweet smell of his hair as he hugged him.He grabbed the bottle and squeezed some fluid out of it.Hopefully,Dimples won't notice the missing shampoo.
Meanwhile,Jooheon went back to his room.He was still dizzy after what happened and confused.What going to happen now that all the members know about this?They did nothing wrong.Just a few innocent kisses and hugs.That's what couples do,right?But they never agreed to being a couple.So they were..uhm..what?Lovers?
Jooheon sat on his bed,looking at the wall blankly.He wished he'd kiss Wonho now but he was probably going to avoid him for the rest of the day.Oh wait!
He saw a shadow passing by.He cracked the door slowly and peeked outside just to see Wonho in only his towel.Damn it!He looked even better from behind.He closed the door quickly and jumped back into his bed.
'I will have him.Even if the others will judge me,he will be mine.' he thought as he hugged his pillow,smiling widely.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

//Hey guys,I'll be posting another chapter tomorrow.I am going to make it short,around 5 chapters or something.I never thought that someone's going to read this fanfiction.Please wait until tomorrow for the next chapter.Thank you <3