First touch.

I never thought I'll fall for you

After what happened,Jooheon and Wonho kept acting normal around each other tho they knew nothing was fine between them.When they first touched they felt a connection between them.As soon as he arrived in his room,Wonho jumped into his bed but he couldn't fall asleep.He kept thinking about the hug as he rested his head on his arm.What was about that hug?Why he needed to hug Jooheon so badly?It's not like they have something in common and they barely talk.'Ahh' he said as he covered his eyes with the free hand,yawning.'I'm such a mess'. He turned around,covering himself with the blanket as he closed his eyes.Soon,he was dreaming about him and Jooheon.

Meanwhile,Jooheon was taking a shower,still dumbfounded about what happened an hour ago.Was it even real?Did Wonho try to play with his mind?Maybe he thought he wasn't handsome enough and he tried to send some handsomeness through this hug.He laughed at the last thought as he rubbed his face.It felt so good,having the older one hugging him,his face burried into his neck.He almost wanted to kis..!He cannot think of that.Wonho would never hug him again.Maybe he was just tired and didn't know what he was doing.Yeah,maybe that's why he hugged him.Definitely.He nodded to himself as he agreed to this version of the story.He stepped out of the shower,covering his ness with a towel.Maybe he should go and talk to Wonho about this.He dressed up and walked into the dark to his hyung's room.'' he said as he banged his pinkie to the corner of wall.He opened the door slowly,looking around.No one was home except for him and Wonho.He gulped as he stepped inside.'Wonho?' he asked softly.

He waited some seconds for a reply.He took one more step closer to his hyung's bed and took a sit on it.'H-hyung?' he asked as he grabbed Wonho's hand slowly,bitting his lower lip.Wonho just groaned a bit,opening his eyes lazily.'Yeah?' he asked with a sleepy voice,looking at Jooheon.'' Jooheon thought as he bit his lip harder.'What do I say now and why does he look so good even in this situation?' he thought as he took a deep breath.

'I wanna talk about today' he looked down as he squeezed Wonho's hand a little.
'Hmm?What is it to talk?It was just a hug.' Wonho yawned,rubbing his eyes
'Yeah..I know b-but..I just' Jooheon was speechless.When he met Wonho's gaze he felt like the words were choking him.Is he into..Wonho?
Wonho stood up,looking at Jooheon confused.'Dimples,you're okay?' He leaned closer to the younger one,staring at him with his eyes wide open.
Jooheon blushed slightly as he felt Wonho's warm breath touching his cheek.'Y-yeah,I am good.' he smiled awkwardly.He felt like he needed to lean closer to Wonho as well.

Wonho just smiled and fixed the other one's bangs.'Glad to hear that' he said as he looked into Jooheon's eyes.Maybe he should lean a bit closer?His eyes moved to Jooheon's lips.His lips,so small and rosy,like a blooming flower.He reached his hand for his lips,brushing Jooheon's soft lips with his thumb as he smiled slightly.

Jooheon held his breath,confused.It felt so nice,he shouldn't do anything stupid and ruin the moment.He smiled.
Wonho leaned closer while looking at Jooheon.Should he kiss him?He tilted his head as he got his face closer to Jooheon's.He waited for so long to kiss him.Those small,cute lips should be his.Wonho went crazy just at the thought of having his adorable Dimples just for himself.

Jooheon's heart beat increased as he closed his eyes.The time felt like it stopped.He wanted to kiss the handsome guy so bad but he was so shy.
Wonho smirked as he locked his lips with Jooheon's in a soft kiss.It felt like it's been an eternity since he had waited for this moment.The younger one's lips were soft and juicy and he couldn't help but bite his lower lip as he wrapped one arm around Jooheon's waist,dragging him closer.Jooheon hugged Wonho's neck as he kissed him back, his hyung's soft hair.He smelled so good and his lips were so hot and kissable.He should have kissed him sooner.He could feel Wonho smiling between the kisses.He wished he'd stay like this for longer,kissing.Just that.Wonho's body was warm and he felt safe.

Suddlenly,the older one pulled back,breaking the kiss slowly,giving Jooheon one last peck on his lips.
'I hope you didn't mind that I kissed you' he chuckled as he grabbed Jooheon's hand.
'N-no..it was great' Jooheon responded,smiling shyly as he interwined his fingers with Wonho's,hoping Wonho would kiss him again.
Wonho just smiled and layed down,patting the spot beside him.Jooheon chuckled and layed beside Wonho,resting his face on Wonho's chest as the older one his hair softly while humming a lullaby and embracing his Dimples.Jooheon took a deep breath,inhaling his hyung's sweet scent.He closed his eyes,smiling and fell asleep into Wonho's arms.

After a while,Wonho kissed his Dimple's hair,whispering goodnight whishes into his ear as he covered him with the blanket and went back to sleep.