Retrouvaille

Love is Just Around the Corner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kang Joon:  (talking to Jae Rim on phone while his driving his white convertible BMW) "Hyung what? Who do I need to pick up at the airport? Why not our employee then? So your trying to tell me change of plan that the Editor -In-Chief requested me to pick up her journalist? You know I have a date with Im Jin ah As you always telling me try to know her. She will be part of our family... Alright (as he copy Jae rim on the other line ) as the face of the company who expanded the business abroad. Arasso (as he ended the call) Who ever that Sam Smith is!!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

So Eun: (as she calling someone in her phone) "Good day Editor-in-Chief  i’m here now in Korea.. Yup thanks for reminding me why I’m coming back beside  work but personal reason.Who a gift for me? What gift?" 

As So Eun's Editor-in-chief hang up on her and now as now walking in the VIP waiting area, she realized what her editor-in-chief means about her gift as she saw Kang Joon who gonna pick her up as she saw his holding a placard with writing “Sam Smith of Vogue Magazine.”

So Eun: "Mr Seo Kang Joon annyeong asseyo I’m Sam Smith" (as So Eun start to make a handshake Gesture)

Kang Joon: (who snap out of it as he realized how long he look at So Eun) " Oh Annyeong Asseyo I'm Seo Kang Joon this way please."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

At the car with awkwardness on both side.

Kang Joon :"Uhmm about earlier..Sorry I thought you are a foreigner guy because of your name is Sam Smith and beside I guessed I’m mesmerized when I saw you that’s why I can’t say a word".

So Eun: Oh it's okey. Actually the pleasure is mine because the one who pick me up is oe of the owner of Song Company... who i will interview and also to make a photo shoot in your house.Oh well Smith is the last name of my step Dad and my english name is Samantha and  Sam for short thats why it became Sam Smith. Does it still the same as I remember??"

Kang Joon: "Still the same?  why same?" ( So Eun interrupted Kang Joon as they pass the advertising poster of the Song triplets.)

So Eun: "So cute!!"

Kang Joon: "Oh you watch their show???"

So Eun: "yes I watch The Return of Superman when I watched them it reminds me of you and your brother Jae Rim

 

KAng Joon: "Us? You know us? how come?" (which makes Kang Joo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter