Home is where the Heart is

Love is Just Around the Corner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : In this fanfic Seo Kang Joon is same age of Kim So Eun.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

In an airplane..

Flight attendant:" Hope you enjoy your stay in South Korea maám" 

So Eun: "Of course (as she shift her glance to the cover of the business magazine featuring two male businessman) home is where your heart is (as she said this to herself and move her hands carasing the face of Seo Kang Joon in the magazine) A guy that all women could dream of  (and when she change her glance to the face of Song Jae rim in the magazine and  punching his face) Why you have a step brother like him grrrrr... (as she now get a notebook from her bag with front cover with a snapshot picture of Seo Kang Joon during his elementay days ) I can’t believe now that I’ll be back in Korea I will use again my diary I guessed i will continue to write again as she flip the last page that she wrote as she remember the day before she left Korea...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Year 2001(year when Law Firm is the most famous kdrama that time Epik High and JTL are the popular boy group. So Eun in this time is wearing a big glasses and above shoulder hair length.)

Student: "So Eun! Hurry up I heard that oppa So Ji Sub and oppa Song Seung Heon had a shooting for law Firm just a block from our school atleast a remembrance before you left Korea.

So Eun: "Go ahead I need to finish my clearances need to return these books at the library. My flight will be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter