Reunited?

beyond the boundary

" yah , why the three of you late again . You guys said that you guys will come to school early today " . Jin shout from far with pouted at the end of his oh-so caring - mama speech .

 

" like always , when its come to the day name monday , this kid next to me is being like a lazy old man to wake up early . Again " . Hoseok point at taehyung while poking taehyung left hand . 

 

" man , we already late the first class , so are we gonna skip until lunch or go straightt to the class ? " .yoongi ask .

 

" i'm kinda feel like gonna study today , so let go to class . What about you guys ? " taehyung ask his friends because deep in his heart he suddenly want to stay in class . 

 

" yah , you brat . Even you don't study your brain still like a book you know . It like your brain is made from  all the books in this world " hoseok smack taehyung head hard . 

 

" and your ear is like it made from voice recorder . It record all the voice that can be heard and not to forget your imagination is like made by movie projector . It show exactly the correct image " add jin .

 

" tch ,i'm jealous , i have to study hard to make me clever and i have to remind myself to remember this life entitled " THE STUDENT LIFE " .. hoseok kiçk taehyung hard . Hard enough to make taehyung scream in pain .

 

 

"Ouch , it hurt " . Taehyung pouted . Then he suddenly remember something . He check his beg searching for something .

" mannn , i forgot my strawberry lollipop again " he pouted , again . 

 

 

In the same time , the two boys that watching taehyung and the other from afar walk toward taehyung .

 

 

" ah , even though your brain can't remember , but your heart still remember what your usually do " . The black hair boy handed taehyung strawberry lollipop .

 

 

" err , emm . Thank you ? " taehyung thanks the said boy with question in his head .

Who is this guy . Oh ? The red hair guy beside him is the one that i bumped early . But i don't see this black hair guy early .

 

 

" why you come back here , Jungkook  or should i say KOOKIE " hoseok shout at the black hair boy . While yoongi stare at the red hair boy or should he say his old crush , park jimin . The man that yoongi love so much for all his heart . That he willing to help him whatever he needs help from him .

 

 

" i come here to make thing right ,  hoseok " 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/n : in this story hoseok , yoongi , taehyung , jungkook and jimin is the same age . Jin and namjoon is their hyung . Sorry to tell you guys early . Forgive me