who are you ?

beyond the boundary

It been a year seen taehyung got into an excident last year . Until now he not fully remember about himself . Only know about his name and his family . Also he remember about his bestfriend yoongi and hoseok . But lately he kind of found out about his old friend jin hyung and namjoon hyung .

 

Yeah , both of them is older then him . 

 

 

 

 

" tae baby , wake up please . It already 7 in the morning . Yoongi and hobi already here " 

 

Taehyung groand . He grab his fhone at the night stand and he watch the time . And , it already 7 in the morning and it monday . That mean school . 

 

" urgg , why weekend always ended too quick . Tchh and why i'm going to school again " . He wake up from his bed and go straight to the bathroom .

 

After a long 30 minute of shower , he go straight to the front door Without taking his breakfast . 

 

 

" tae baby , why you always skipping breakfast , when will you start to eat properly " . His mom , baekhyun ask .

" nah , i'm okay with it . I hate breakfast . It make my tummy uncomfortable " . Taehyung start to tie his shoelace and start walking to school . 

 

" that attitude again , you two please watch him , who he talk to , who is he always meet , who he always hang out . I heard from jin that he got transfer back to your school . I don't want my baby meet that guy again " . Baekhyun stated with serious tone .

 

 

 

 

" yes mrs jung , gosh don't be so sassy " . Hoseok say . both of them laugh out loud but not yoongi .

Yoongi keep thinking what will happen if they meet THEM again .

 

 

When taehyung on his way to school , he suddenly bumped into someone with red hair ?

 

" ah , i 'm sorry . I didn't see where i was walking " . Taehyung bow several time and try to help the person that he bumped into . 

 

The man grab taehyung hand try to stand when he already stand up he stared at taehyung hard . Hard enough until taehyung feel uncomfortable .

 

" err , sir are you okay ? " . Taehyung ask . 

" y-you don't remember me , taehyung ? " . The man ask .

" sorry sir but , i really don't know you and why you know my name ? Have we meet before ? " 

 

before the man can answer taehyung question . Someone already call taehyung name  .

 

" hey taetae , there you are you forgot your medicine dude " . Hoseok yell from far . 

Meanwhile yoongi already feel his hand sweating too much . Because the man that stand infront of taehyung is the man that he use to love .

 

 

Then taehyung apologise again before run toward hoseok . when they continue their way to school . Taehyung keep thinking about the man that he bumped earlier .

 

who is that guy ?