- ; CH. 1

Opposites Attract

— ; CHAPTER 01.

"You've got to be kidding me.. right?"
"No! We are moving, whether you like it or not!"

I groaned, This is the 3rd time we're moving... I thought to myself rather grumpy while rolling my eyes. "Fine." I said and started to pack up.

Ever since I was 16, my parents had a divorce and I've always stayed with my mother. My father was a lawyer and my mother was great with money and stuff- so she was a banker. However, my parents had a huge fight on money. My mother had more money than my father- so my father was blabbering something about having more money than the other.

Here I am, at the age of 18, moving into a new school and a new neighborhood- the rich city aka Seoul. The city where the fancy-schmancy people live.

"Hurry up, Chanyeol!" My mother yells, "You're sitting in the back of the pick-up truck." She says afterwards.

"The back? Really?" I muttered to myself, rolling my eyes once again before hearing my mother scream again and running towards the truck. "Hey! I'm coming!" I yelled with a huff.

>FAST FORWARD

"Hey- Hey you! Wake up." I heard someone faintly yell. "Mmm.. I'm.. Coming.." I said drowsily and rubbed my eyes. Once I stepped out of the pick-up truck with my long legs, I looked at our house. It was simple looking, a white house with a few blue spots here and there. A nice, big yard and a pathway towards the door- it seemed like a two story house. I looked around at all the other houses, from down the road I could see a sign that says, "SEOUL HIGH, WHERE THE RICH COME TO GET HIGH QUALITY EDUCATION." and a moving electric sign with some announcements on it in red.

"Do you see that, Chanyeol?" I hear from behind me, I jumped a bit to see it was just my mother. "Tomorrow, you'll be going to that school." She points to the school I was just looking at, Seoul High. "Although we are running low on money, I've got a job near by that pays me lots so that's why we moved here in the first place, ya dig?" My mother says and teasingly punches me on the side. Who says ya dig these days..?

I nodded and walked towards the house, opening the door. As I saw the inside of the house, I examined it's interior. There was a nice kitchen, a normal sized living room, and stairs that connected up stairs. I walked up, the floors were very shiny wood- I guess someone glossed it pretty well.

Walking around, I realized that there were four bedrooms and only the two of us. I wonder what we'll do about these extra bedrooms. 

I walked into one, the bed was queen sized and the room was pretty large with a bathroom and a medium sized closet- I guess it was mom's room.

The second room contained a nice desktop, with blue walls and a decently sized bed.

The third and fourth rooms just had the same qualities as the second room- just different colors.

The house was nice- I liked it. I heard my mother calling for my name down stairs, "Chanyeol! Come down stairs, we need help with the moving!" My umma shouts. I go downstairs to help my mother with moving.

>THE NEXT DAY, MONDAY.

"BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEE-"

I shut off my alarm grouchy, school. I remember and get up from my bed lazily. I wonder how my school is like.. I wonder and wear some jeans with a simple white shirt and a cardigan, topping it with a scarf since it was going to be chilly today and some simple high-top converses. I comb my hair and ruffle it a little bit, letting my hair stay down flat.

I grab my gray backpack and hurry down stairs, "Umma! I'm heading to school!" I yell out. I hear a faint groan from my mother's room and chuckle, heading out the door and starting to walk to school.

 

— ; AUTHOR'S NOTES.

Heyo! :D

Although this chapter not be much, I'm sorry for that. I honestly just dropped and lost inspiration, so I'm deeply sorry if it's not what you pleased. I tried to write as much as I could.
In this chapter, you will get to know one of the protagonists- Chanyeol.
I hope you enjoyed reading! ^^

-Reloaded.