ㅤ✕ㅤPOTENTIAL SURVIVORS

   THE WINTER'S END ✕ㅤ CHAPTER FIVE!
THE POTENTIAL SURVIVORS
"SLEEPOVER! CAN WE ORDER PIZZA?"
AIDEN NAM.
INTELLIGENT / persuasive / complex.
JULIA'S TWIN BROTHER.
 
aiden is a guy that nobody can explain really. he never goes to his classes yet colleges still want his brainy full of 4.0 potential that he chooses to waste instead. his friends would always try to get him more 'involved' in activities beyond his limits and actually attending classes, but he doesn't take it- he leaves it. complicated, that's what everyone calls him. he's always against everyone, especially the free vacation they recieved through mail. it's not common for people to decline such a trip, but he's skeptical enough to think that the crew has done some freaky illegal to get them into the place. being forced upon the trip, he was dragged by his friends and julia to the destination.
 
HONEST
 
BRAVE
 
CHARITABLE
 
ROMANTIC
 
FUNNY
 
CURIOUS
 
JULIA NAM.
PASSIONATE / IDEALISTIC / RESOLUTE.
AIDEN'S TWIN SISTER.
 
julia, the minute-older of the pair and her brother's babysitter, is able to handle aiden's shrieks and grumbles. she isn't the brainy one of the pair, but that's really the only flaw in it, since aiden is literally the negative twin. julia is a sweet angel, full of gooey sweetness and always fulfiling with a bright smile, but it's often criticized by how god damn naive she is. nothing can really change it. she's a fan of soft animals and bright patterns, and she's planning on being some kind of web designer some time in the future. when julia heard about the so-called 'trip' to the mountains, she knew it was some sketchy thing formed by her friends, but this is a perfect opportunity to have a grand time with everyone, so she gladly welcomed it and followed along, dragging aiden with her.
 
HONEST
 
BRAVE
 
CHARITABLE
 
ROMANTIC
 
FUNNY
 
CURIOUS
 
TIMOTHY LEE.
DARING / IMAGINATIVE / DRIVEN.
the momma's boy.
 
there is always that one weird kid in your class who is into sci-fi or fictional figures, and that's timothy lee. always exploring controversial and mysterious happenings on the internet and telling his friends about them, it's a miracle that anyone listens to his hare-brained theories in the first place. he's known to be the group's pseudo-boyfriend, layered coats bundled over his person to protect himself against the winter weather, and was also one of the first to immediately reply his assent towards the trip, something that put him into aiden's bad graces and on julia's nice list. in the end, he looks like an idiot, and everyone assumes as much, but what's this idiot got to do to be taken seriously for once in his life?
 
HONEST
 
BRAVE
 
CHARITABLE
 
ROMANTIC
 
FUNNY
 
CURIOUS
 
KIMBERLY CHU.
dauntless / authoritative / impatient.
the small bean.
 
The world still hasn't figured out how much anger you can fit into one small person; low and behold, Kimberly Chu is a walking anomaly of uncouth wrath transfigured into overflowing passion. She is thirty percent haughty looks, twenty percent hot gas, ten percent habitual laziness, and forty percent inextinguashble, burning passion. No matter how messy her hands may get, she was born to take charge. Disgruntled peers see her as a chihuahua trying to act like a bigger and scarier dog. Underestimation is her worst enemy, so for someone her size she has to find a way to make big waves. So excuse her if she slips into a power trip when others discredit her authority. Friends learn to cope with the tiny tyrant, or are soon going to during the upcoming winter trip.
 
HONEST
 
BRAVE
 
CHARITABLE
 
ROMANTIC
 
FUNNY
 
CURIOUS
 
damian jeon.
ADVENTUROUS / AUDACIOUS / WHIMSICAL.
hero for a hobby.
 
damian jeon, your resident adventure-seeker, wants fun, and he gets it by doing some stupid . currently in the midst of stepping into the scariest stage in life that is widely known as adulthood, damian still refuses to stop being so goddamn imprudent. he purely enjoys the rush of adrenaline he gets every so often while doing god knows what. it's inconvenient, really, because he has spent his whole life trying his hardest to become the embodiment of perfection. however, his negligence and rather childish attitude gets the best of him, making it harder to accomplish. by damian's reputation as the aggravating delinquent of the group, this big goofball at heart is judged easily by those who don't know the real damian - the damian who dreams of nothing more than becoming everyone's hero. at the news of going off on a winter trip, he readily agreed, making the score 4-1 for julia upon accepting.
 
HONEST
 
BRAVE
 
CHARITABLE
 
ROMANTIC
 
FUNNY
 
CURIOUS
 
MIYEON RYU.
LOYAL / STRAIGHTFORWARD / COURAGEOUS.
JULIA'S bodyguard.
 
miyeon, or rem, as she prefers, is often dubbed as julia's knight in shining armor or her own personal bodyguard as she is often, if not most of the time, seen with her one and only love. she prefers facing things head-on, as she hates beating around the bush — she likes to beat up people instead, you know, for a hobby. jokes aside, once someone gains rem's trust, the young woman is someone who can be counted on during hard times, regardless of her reckless behavior that often pops up. despite her hostility on a first meeting, she's a trustworthy person at her best. unsurprisingly, when julia decided to go on the trip with the others, she shamelessly tagged along believing that she would be able to protect her from danger.
 
HONEST
 
BRAVE
 
CHARITABLE
 
ROMANTIC
 
FUNNY
 
CURIOUS
 
parker kang.
superficial / impressionable / cynical.
the resident .
 
there's always one in every group—an seemingly flawless individual with an extremely flawed perception, and in this friend group, that's parker kang. Parker is charming with a frank way about him. People want to trust a face like that, and he impresses trustworthiness upon them, treating others with flattering attentiveness for as long as he is interested in them or at least has a use for them. Generally, Parker adapts himself to his situation and to his company, good and evil, high and low. He is on the cusp of youth, one who has kept himself unsullied by the depravities of the world, someone whom you could play like a violin, as julia notes. when word of the trip came out, he was wary about accepting the invitation, but did so nonetheless for the more jubilant sibling.
 
HONEST
 
BRAVE
 
CHARITABLE
 
ROMANTIC
 
FUNNY
 
CURIOUS
 
jennifer wongsawat.
sarcastic / self-sufficient / realistic.
a cynical punk.
 
someone who thinks that the world's gone to and no one to rely on but her mother in the family, jennifer wongsawat, or jenny, as she's called by her friends, is one sack of unfiltered sarcasm and undisguised disgust masquerading as a human being. she puts on a smile when she can, for the sake of her mother, which is really the only thing that makes her approachable aside from her dry sense of humor. her sharp words, however, may be found as off-putting for many individuals expecting an amiable friendship, and her menacing glares at times don't serve to deter their assumptions. she packed her bags for the sketchy winter trip to come, another victim of julia's pleading, and now awaits unpleasant things to arrive from a place "where a -ton of people died."
 
HONEST
 
BRAVE
 
CHARITABLE
 
ROMANTIC
 
FUNNY
 
CURIOUS
 
minbyul nam.
detail-oriented / charming / eloquent.
looks that could kill.
 
amidst the ten people in their friend group, sam is ultimately the cinnamon roll of the group. with his blinding smile and lilting laughter, he is the epitome of "too good for this world, too pure". a favorite of pretty much everyone in the group, he has nuzzled his way into everyone's hearts and is always seen running to the call of adventure, a naivety embedded in everything he does. however, many are a little too caught up in his charming appeal to actually notice how the smile doesn't reach his eyes half the time and how often he slips away from the group. in any case, he thinks the trip as nothing special, something julia filled him in on last minute and dragged him off to do. he mainly just believes it's some vacation they all planned, going along with it to humor them.
 
HONEST
 
BRAVE
 
CHARITABLE
 
ROMANTIC
 
FUNNY
 
CURIOUS
 
DOMINIC HAK.
sensitive / introspective / dedicated.
the black-painted soul.
 
dominic hak is a simple guy with simple desires - eat, sleep, practice his violin, repeat - but his whole existence seems to revolve around them. the most important of those desires is his violin. he straddles the border between prodigy and mediocrity, but once said that he felt the only way he could truly communicate was through his instrument. when he doesn't have his violin on his shoulder, dominic is amazingly shy, keeping his shoulders hunched and holding onto the hem of his friends' shirts as they walk. he's hard to get to know, but once you do get to know him he puts complete faith in you and trusts you with his life. he's willing to go to any length for the few people he holds close to his heart, and if that means going on this trip where he won't be able to practice at all, he'll do it.
 
HONEST
 
BRAVE
 
CHARITABLE
 
ROMANTIC
 
FUNNY
 
CURIOUS
 
NATHAN PARK.
observant / calculating / cynical.
modern day shakespeare.
 
one can't really say much about nathan park. yes, he is a sociable guy, annoyingly so, and his presence is always known by everyone in the room, but if someone is asked about his background or something personal about him, they won't be able to say much. no one really knows anything about him, except the fact that he's a cunning brat and quite talkative. each and every move he makes is taken after great analyzing and caution, especially this sporadic trip out of the blue. the only reason why he probably agreed was because the trip was free ( not because of julia, like the others ), but he'll still be keeping a keen eye on everything though — his calculations concluded that something was wrong with this innocuous-seeming trip, after all.
 
HONEST
 
BRAVE
 
CHARITABLE
 
ROMANTIC
 
FUNNY
 
CURIOUS
 
ALL MEMBERS ARE NOW CHOSEN.