LUCKY TO HAVE YOU

The Piece Of Our Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"You did so good, Krys." Amber praised, wrapping her arms around her girlfriend's waist from behind. Krystal just pursed her lips and continued her task of washing the dirty dishes, determined not to let her jealousy get the best of her. The pair had just returned to the Jung's from one the blonde's monthly dance rehearsals down at Justin's dance studio, and Amber being the supportive girlfriend she is, immediately said yes when Krystal asked if she wanted to tag along; which she most definitely would not have done had she known Amber's eyes would be on every other girl in that damn room. "My girlfriend is without a doubt the best dancer in Korea." Amber smiled, kissing behind Krystal's ear softly. Instead of the usual 'thanks baby' and kiss, the blonde was met with silence causing her to furrow her eyebrows. "Krys?" She unwrapped her arms from the other girl's waist and stepped to the side of her, noticing that she had her jaw clenched; something she'd always done whenever she was trying to keep from crying. Amber turned the sink's faucets off herself before placing her hands on Krystal's hips, turning her so that they were facing one another. "What's going on, Krys?" Krystal kept her head down and bit her lip. "Krys, you were fine before we left earlier? Did something happen at the studio?"


Krystal continues looking down and shrugs. "You tell me." she mumbles. She looks up through her eyelashes and see's Amber looking at her with a confused expression and sighs heavily, wiping her hand's off on her pants before crossing her arms. "You were looking at Ailee and Minah. Like, for a really long time.."


"Babe I was looking at everyone-"


"And Ailee kept giving you eyes that you didn't seem to mind seeing how you just returned them." Krystal continued, ignoring her girlfriend. She felt her heart break remembering how Ailee sent Amber a wink in the middle of the routine and Amber just sat in her chair with folded arms with that little smirk, looking right back at the girl. And though her and Amber have been dating for 7 months, it was those types of moments that made Krystal self conscious. She had always been 'the loser' or 'the ditsy brunette' and never actually believed she would find love just because she had different ways of seeing things. But then one day someone tapped her on her shoulder on her way to Anatomy class and she turned around to see the most beautiful brown eyes she'd ever seen that belonged to one Amber Liu. Everyone in Korea knew who Amber was. Daughter of Mr. Liu and Mrs.Liu (the head Neurosurgeons in all of Korea), lived in Vex Vogue(one of the richest neighborhoods in Seoul), drove a Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita ($4.8M) or  Lamborghini Veneno ($3.5M) depending on what day you caught her on, but the most interesting thing that stuck with her? How much of a player she was thanks to one extra appendage between her legs. So when Krystal seen the corners of the blonde's mouth turn up, she couldn't help but roll her eyes and walk away, knowing it was probably just another game. But as it turned out Amber was relentless. Day after day she would attempt small talk with the brunette and eventually they started falling for each other, and when Amber showed up at her house one day and asked her parents for permission to take their daughter out, well, how could Krystal have said no to that? Ever since then the pair were two pea's in a pod. Or so Krystal thought.


"Krys.." Amber murmured, wrapping her arms around the girls waist and pulling her closer. She nuzzled her girlfriend's cheek before placing a lingering peck on it. "I thought we established that you're the one I wanna be with."


"That doesn't mean I like you looking at other girls that way

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter