(_|_)

Be With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Hyoyeonie?”

 

 

“.…”

 

 

“Hyoyeonie.”

 

 

“….”

 

 

“Hyoyeonie!”

 

 

“….”

 

 

“Wake up!”

 

 

“....”

 

 

“Come on!”

 

 

SMACK!

 

 

“….”

 

 

“Are you kidding me?!”

 

 

Taeyeon continued to hit Hyoyeon, the person who was still sleeping with the pillow she was holding until she had enough of it. She threw the pillow at Hyoyeon’s head roughly yet, the sleeping one remained unmoved. Frustrated, Taeyeon climbed onto the queen sized bed; crawling on top of Hyoyeon who was sleeping in a freefall position. Hyoyeon felt there was a sudden weight trying to crush her backbones. She hugged the pillow tighter as she tilted her head to the other side when feeling her girlfriend’s breath tickling her face.

 

 

“Get off of me, Tae…”

 

 

“Come on baby, wake up.” Taeyeon rested her chin on the back of Hyoyeon’s shoulder. “I’m feeling lonely.”

 

 

Hyoyeon groaned deeply. “I’m here, aren’t I…?” And there were light snores a few moments later. Taeyeon smiled at it as it made her heart flutter to see how cute Hyoyeon was when sleeping. Still, she was not satisfied.

 

 

“Fine. Don’t regret when you found out later that I am no longer here.”

 

 

Taeyeon got off from her girlfriend but then feeling her wrist was gripped by the sleepyhead. It did not took her time to respond when her body was being thrown back to the bed and a half awake Hyoyeon on top of her. Those alluring eyes made Taeyeon to feel weakened. She did not even fought when Hyoyeon was trying to close the gap between them. Instead, Taeyeon pulled Hyoyeon down and let them both shared a kiss.

 

 

“You’re not–” Hyoyeon caressed the girl’s lips with hers. “Going anywhere.”

 

 

Taeyeon smiled between the kisses. “I wouldn’t want to.”

 

 

 

 

It was late in the afternoon. Taeyeon dragged Hyoyeon to the living room after washing the dishes together. Well, it was only her doing it while having a lazy Hyoyeon being her blanket again. She was not complaining though. They sat on the couch together and decided it was a time for them to appreciate the presence of television. But Hyoyeon find it hard to concentrate. Her girlfriend was resting on her chest and were drawing circles on her collarbones subconsciously. Hyoyeon cleared when she felt as she was going to release a laugh any sooner. She grabbed Taeyeon’s hand and entwined it with hers, earning a confusion look from the latter.

 

 

“I–It tickles.” Hyoyeon answered those questioning look from her girlfriend. She looked at the television after giving a peck on Taeyeon’s lips.

 

 

“Hyoyeonie.” Taeyeon called out with the voice that could melt Hyoyeon straightaway. She at aegyo but she knows it would always weakened her dearest. “One more kishue~?”

 

 

Hyoyeon stuck her tongue out with looking at her girlfriend. She continued on to watch the television program, not aware that Taeyeon was giving her a glare. “Later.” She knows how one kiss would never satisfy Taeyeon because she knew it herself that it was never enough if Taeyeon only gave her a quick kiss.

 

 

“But….”

 

 

.

 

 

That aegyo voice again. “I want now.”

 

 

Hyoyeon released a troubled sigh. “Y–Yah.” She searched for Taeyeon’s eyes and ended up staring at them when Taeyeon settled her gaze with hers. “Quit killing me.”

 

 

Taeyeon arched a brow in confusion yet her lips were curved into a mischievous grin. “What do you mean? I just want a kiss.”

 

 

“Taeyeonie.” Hyoyeon bit her lower lip as she watched Taeyeon that soft plump lips of hers in the slowest dramatic way–aka seductive. “Don’t do–”

 

 

~~Chu~~~

 

 

“What?” Taeyeon pulled out the kiss and looked at the frozen Hyoyeon. Her eyes formed into a cute pair of crescent moon shape. She started to pinch Hyoyeon’s cheeks while squealing happily. “I love it when you make that silly shocked face of yours.” She giggled uncontrollably until Hyoyeon had to grab her hands from pinching her goddamn cheeks.

 

 

“Who you calling silly?”

 

 

“You.”

 

 

“Yah!”

 

 

Hyoyeon slowly pushed off Taeyeon from on top of her and made them to switch positions. Taeyeon’s back met with the other end of the couch and was soon being sandwiched between the couch and Hyoyeon. Just like earlier morning in the bedroom. Taeyeon stretched her arms to hang around Hyoyeon’s neck loosely while her legs were moving themselves to hug Hyoyeon’s waist.

 

 

“Come closer.” Taeyeon bit her lower lip when seeing that Hyoyeon was doing nothing but just staring down at her. “I want you.”

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter