Chapter 2

You & Me

-

Yoongi was walking towards the dance room when he heard someone shout your name, his heart speed up knowing that you came probably one of the member make her but Yoongi know she will try to come often not just to see him but hanging with the boys they just get so close that it feel not right not having her and he sigh heavily hoping things wont get awkward.

Jimin give you a side hug, “We so glad you came, it feel a ray of sunshine just come upon us during our hard time” you chuckles and hit him playfully, “Don’t be such so greasy, gosh I don’t know how the fans even deal with you Jiminie”

He just grin and bound to the side of the room to help J-hope stretch then you saw Yoongi walk in and you feel nervous all of sudden, you where sitting beside Noona staff that help with the equipment but they were busy and you don’t know what to do as you look on the floor picking on your sweater hem.

Yoongi honestly never expect you would be here but he knows how persuasive the boys can be but  Yoongi know you are upset with him and he is not sure how to fix it then the boys broke Yoongi trance of thought and help Yoongi stretch in painful ways since they should know he is not flexible at all as Yoongi glance at you, he sees a small smile but it disappeared as you notice he’s staring.

 

The boys been going at it at the dance for 2 hours by now and most of the staff already went out having work on their office or even going home, it’s been a long and tiring practice as always, you actually stay but not always stay in the practice room and decide to being productive and help the noona and oppa at the office on whatever they need since you been pretty close with them it’s not awkward then one of the noona called out for you, “Yes noona?” “Can you give the boys some of the drinks and snacks I am sure they needed this for their break” she said as she give a bag of plastic full of some vitamin drinks and snacks that you know they love you still a bit nervous around Yoongi but you push away that feeling and smile as you thank the noona and went to the practice room you open the door and walk in seeing them just done with their practice awhile and got their break, Jungkook of course the one notice first seeing the drinks and food that you carry he yell out, “Ahhh, noona is so nice some foods for energy and he went to you make a grabby hands, “you giggles, “Jungkook, be patient as you give him his favorite snack and a drink he thank you as he sit down and start to eat then you distribute equally to each the members including Yoongi trying to surpass the awkwardness you just quickly give him as you all sit in circle, “I just realize that noona know us so much by giving us different snacks” Jimin suddenly said as everyone started to agree, you smile shyly, “Well, it’s not that hard really you guys can be predictable sometimes” as Taehyung pout, “That’s mean and it hurts my heart “ You roll your eyes, “Sure Tae”, Then Jin ask, “You going home after this?, it’s getting late already we pretty all of us going to be practice till late night as usual” You ponder about it, “Uh, I guess so not much reason to stay  I will bother you guys anyways” then Jimin tug your sleeve, “Stay please, besides it’s weekend and I know you don’t have much homework since you finish already cause you like resting on weekend to spend it with Yo—“

You quickly clamp his mouth with your hand awkwardly knowing it’s a lost cause since everyone obviously know what he’s going to say and he’s not wrong but you and Yoongi in weird situation right now it just feel weird then you pull away with Jimin look confused at first then being elbow by Taehyung and he gets it and give you an apologetic look you smile softly, “It’s okay, uh I should be going probably going shopping and all” You said as you get up about to leave when he call out for you, you bit your lips hearing him saying your name never stop making your heart flutter it’s ridiculous you think to yourself but you don’t want to be rude and answer, “Yeah?” He look nervous, “I’ll walk you home we done with the dance anyway, can I?” he ask timidly seeming scared for rejection you don’t have the heart to tell no, no matter what happen you just can’t be angry to him too long better face it now than later, you nod stiffly, “Okay” then Yoongi went to get his jacket while the others mostly the maknae give you encouraging word and Jin said to tell him if Yoongi hurt you so he can kick his and you laugh thanking him and everyone as you went out seeing Yoongi ready with his coat you start to walk as he follow slowly from behind.

The walk from the company to your dorm is not that far really and it is only a few blocks from Bangtan apartment which make it so convenient you can feel his presence next you knowing he try to work up a courage to talk to you then, “Sweetheart?” You glance at him not sure what to answer then he stops you, you look down your boots, he sigh as he stand in front of you and lift up your chin, “I’m sorry…and I know sorry won’t fix the ty things I do to you but I can’t stand it when you ignoring me and I know I am being unfair cause I am the worst boyfriend ever,”

Yoongi takes your hands and grip on it feeling the warm of his hands your heart breathing faster again he always have that effect on you, “I won’t expect you to forgive me right now but I will make it up to you it might take awhile but I will try not to neglect you” You can’t help feeling your eyes start to moisten up, you know it’s not easy for him and you totally get it but you just want some of his attention sometimes and you scared if you get too clingy hoping for that small attention he seem to notice your distress and pull you into a hug and mumbles out, “Stop thinking so much, you will get migraine again he said and you feel you can breath again with his warm hugs engulfing your body and you just let out a sob and he held you close in the cold night it doesn’t seem that cold with his heat and maybe just maybe it will be okay.

You wake up thinking that you might be late to class try to reach for your phone then you realize someone is beside you then you remember last night, Yoongi decide to stay with you at your dorm seeing you actually don’t have a roommate but it makes it convenient when he’s coming although he have to sneak in but there’s never really a problem luckily then you smile looking by your side Yoongi sleeping holding your waist, it’s a rare moment seeing he is always busy and now seeing him sleeping he’s so beautiful as you think to yourself and you can’t help to reach out and ruffles his hair , he groan softly and open his eyes and smile lazily looking at you as you smile back, “Good morning sleepyhead” he sigh softly held you closer, “Mmm, it’s too early” you shook your head, “No, it’s already 10 am as much as I would love to stay in bed with you I got class in the evening and you need to go back” He pout, “You so mean jagiya, I want to spend time with you as he put his lips near your neck tickling you with his breath” You bit your lips push him a bit, “Stop that and you know I will come by like always just to watch you” he smile, “That is not creepy at all but okay today it’s not that busy but by next week it gets hectic and we have a lots of shows and everything, I wish you could come but I know you got test and all that stuff” you nod feeling a bit sad that you will be apart with him even just for awhile it doesn’t make missing him get any less but you both endure it.

Ever since you and Yoongi make up it make everything much better it doesn’t feel as heavy and all bright despite the stress of your studies it make your education worth it. After making sure you finish all your assignments at least for this week you went to Big Hit company excited seeing the boys again mostly Yoongi but you miss all of them and their hype up attitude, you greet all the staffs and went to the dance practice room first and sees Jungkook and Jin seeing Jungkook is teaching Jin and it’s a cute sight you try to be sneaky but Jungkook seems to see your presence and yelled out, “Noona!” you smiles and wave, “Hey guys, I hope I am not a bother “ as you walk over to them, Jin give you a smile, “No, you are always welcome and seeing that smile of yours make it all better” Jungkook chuckles, “Jin is too sappy with the word there but yes we miss you and if you are wondering Jimin, Taehyung and Hope Hyung have a recording today and Yoongi at home though”

You surprise a bit seeing that’s a first and you probably should text him but your phone is dead, “Oh, really well that’s a first” Jin and Jungkook nods, “True but he probably need it seeing how he work himself too hard and finishing the details for the album is putting pressure on him” said Jin and you agreed then suddenly the practice door is opened and there is the sunshine line making all noise they can greetings and getting all excited seeing you especially Taehyung and Jimin and you can’t help rolling your eyes, “It’s not like I haven’t see you in ages I see you guys last week and we kakao talk all the time seeing you can’t stop bothering me” giving the side eyes to Jimin, he give embarrassed laugh, “I was bored it get boring sometimes” You chuckles, “I’m kidding, I don’t mind if I answer then it means I am not too busy well I never too busy for my favorite boys” Taehyung then step in, “I am obviously your favorite and don’t worry I won’t tell Yoongi Hyung” You pat his shoulder, “Sure Tae, do you guys mind I want to see Yoongi Oppa at the dorm” Jimin put up his hand, “I’ll go with you” also along with Taehyung and Jungkook seeing they all finished the day except Jin and J-Hope still want to practice and you went to the boys dorm with the rest of the boys as they talk excitedly about their day and it feels nice just like this.

When you get to their dorm along with the boys they all flops down at the couch and you excuse yourself and knock the door of Yoongi and Jin room shared and you hear his faint voice to come in and you smile and open the door and you see him sprawling on his bed on his phone probably reading twitter from his fans, he just cute like that at first he didn’t notice it was you but when he does he sit up, “Baby, I didn’t know you coming” he look so cute all flustered well that’s a first you thought and you walk over and sit down next him, “I miss you so I thought I would drop by and it’s a miracle your not at the studio today” he shrug, “I got back like 4.00 a.m last night and thinking just need a little rest before I get my mind working again and who knew I get to see my pumpkin “as he pinch your cheek and you slap his hand way, “Rude, and that is still not healthy but I can’t do much at least you get a good sleep” you said as you interlink your hand with his, honestly you just miss his touch generally just being near him comfort you so much that’s why sometimes it feel so empty most times when you not with him but having this moment helps that.

Just as you have a moment of course someone have to ruin it, it seems Jungkook at the door seeing he smile sheepishly, “uh, Hyung, Noona we ordering food need to know what you guys want?” Even Yoongi loves his donsaeng so much he sure knows how to ruin nice moment as he about to scold you squeeze his hand and smile at Jungkook, “Just the usual Jungkook-ah and we will be right out okay?” Jungkook smile widely and nods as he close the door and Yoongi huff, “You honestly spoilt that boy too much like you should just used to sweet tone only on me” You giggles, “Don’t be silly, you are my boyfriend how can you even get jealous “ you pat his head and goes out saying you should monitor the maknaes line order or it could be trouble as you walk out Yoongi think how you can be oblivious how the maknaes line adore you so much to the point that they would sided you more if you and him ever fight cause you can never do wrong well in some way its true you just too nice and he is just the opposite of that; even he knows you love him but there’s this feeling nagging in his mind that something bad will happen and he hope that his intuition wrong.

Jimin really like you like as a friend of course, honestly he is happy when he figure out that you are the same age as him and Taehyung, it feels nice having that a different kind of friend nonetheless, at first you seem so shy he find it so cute and you are even a fan and even he is a bit wary but your personality somehow make it hard not to like you, you are kind, sweet, but sassy at the same time and you get him, you always notice whenever he get sad and will always try to cheer you up and how can you say no to that face.

Then Jimin saw you walking out from Yoongi Hyung room, right they are together Jimin honestly didn’t expect you would like someone like Yoongi not that his hyung not good who wouldn’t fall for Yoongi hyung even he seem cold and cool on the outside with his blunt word and straightforward opinion he is caring and know to treat people right and he can’t help feel jealous but he still happy because you will be here always and he knows you always favor him.

As Taehyung and Jungkook listing list to order food you see Jimin is staring into space and you smile and poke his cheek, he look at you seeing snap out from his thoughts, “What you thinking about so hard you going to get wrinkles” you giggles as he frown and give you a glare that only make you laugh he is just too cute honestly, “Not cool and stop calling me cute, I am good looking okay” You pat his shoulder try to be serious obviously fail, “Sure, Jiminie”

After the boys ordering the food they insist on movies which is Iron Man of course Jungkook choice not that you minded, Jungkook and Taehyung get to sit next to you while Jimin pouting on Taehyung side and you can’t help to feel sorry they did rock, paper, scissors as you don’t want to decide knowing they will make a fuss about it that result to this. When Yoongi out from his room he sees the boys sitting too close, especially Taehyung putting his head on your shoulder he walk behind the sofa and push Taehyung head, Taehyung whine but when he sees Yoongi his eyes wide and scoot further, you turn around seeing Yoongi not looking pleased. “Don’t be mad Yoongi, we just watching movie, come sit with us” Taehyung stand and sit on the other couch, “You can sit there h-hyung” Yoongi want to glare but he know you will scold him and just huff and sit next to you pulling you closer almost putting you on his lap he may get a little too jealous, you push him a way, “Oppa, there’s other people here and I rather not sit like this” Yoongi raise his eyebrow, “like it matter, you like it anyways” you blush and his smug remark of course you like his affection but it would be rude with the boys and you just ask Yoongi to let you and he reluctantly put you on his side but still put a close distance between you and him just then the Seokjin, J-hope and Namjoon come back home and the dorm house feel more lively and you kind of happy seeing Namjoon seen he been the busiest, you look at him ,”You been so busy Namjoon oppa I didn’t’ even see you around much” he smiles looking at you , “Yeah, sorry you know recording shows and stuff got me busy nice seeing you though maybe we can catch up soon” you nods agreeing although you love spending time with all the members especially the maknae lines not before Yoongi of course he’s your boyfriend but Namjoon like understand you in deep level and since you he’s good at English as you are it seems easier to communicate with him on that part though sometimes Yoongi get jealous because how bad he is in English but you assure you love him for him.

“Well now seeing everyone is here we just have to wait for food” you said and the boys hollering, “This is nice isn’t it hanging out with friends and our sunshine here” J-hope said and you blush, “You guys are too much really stop that” They all just chuckles they know how much shy you get and can’t help to tease you as you buries your face on Yoongi chest as he pat your head secretly you like his touch not that you ever mind at all.

 

 

-----

Welp, this is terrible I am the worst writer ever, agains sorry for grammar or punctuation mistakes but I try hope you all enjoy and give some feedbacks when you can, going to updates slow because finals exam. :)