Chapter 1

You & Me

Its late night and you feel your head is about to explode if you read another facts about interval data or something about statistics well to tell the truth you haven't study that much but you feel you can't even flip another page to learn it. You close your book and sigh softly somehow this caught your boyfriend attention who was working at the studio basically you there to hang out with him while 'studying'. Yoongi look at you with that fond smile of his, "Hey, what's wrong? Feel bored already with your study?" You shrug, "Just not feeling like it, I feel like studying such a burden now, ughh I am such lazy "

He chuckles,"You being dramatic baby, why don't you go on over to the dance practice, maybe the maknaes can cheer you up, I still have a bit work to finish I promise I will make it up to you" You look at him doesn’t mind  he have to finish his work you stand up, “Okay, I’ll go see what those rascals doing" You smile and kiss his cheek and walk out to the dance practice and you see Jimin was practicing for their new choreography dance along with Jungkook, when they saw you their tired face light up seeing you are their favorite well the only anyways.

Jimin bounce over to you, "Hey you, is Yoongi hyung making you bored again? You know me being your boyfriend is the right decision, you can still change your mind" he winks cheekily as you roll your eyes, “Sure Jiminie seeing you want to get your beat up" Jungkook also come over wiping his sweat and drink the water, "He just jealous Noona cause he can't have you besides we all know I am your favorite maknae" You smiles fondly at their antics, "Sure, sure whatever you say, I am just bored studying, college can be sometimes”. 

Jimin put his arm around you despite he's sweaty you kind of get used to it well its not that bad really, "How about you learn dance with us, we know you love to dance and it's been awhile anyways, come on" You shrug nodding seeing you need to get your mind off studying.

Two hours passes by as you having a great time with Jimin, Jungkook and V join later on wanting to practicing the dance, you have so much fun then you realized that Yoongi should be finish by now seeing its already 11 pm. V notice you keep looking at the clock,” hey, why don’t we all go to street food outside, I am feeling hungry, aren’t you hungry? “ He ask you

You look at him, “uh…oh yeah but Yoongi Oppa…” Jimin give his comforting smile, “Come on for awhile, I don’t think he will be finishing anytime soon seeing how he doesn’t even come out yet”

You nod sadly, “I guess but then I should go home it’s getting late and I do have classes tomorrow”

They all honestly feel sorry for you sometimes seeing Yoongi can be too focus on what he work on that he forgot people around him especially you even though you get used to it but doesn’t mean it hurt any less seeing you can’t really see him as often you would like with the schedules clashing.

The boys really try to cheer you up but you feel even sadder when Yoongi didn’t even text, you don’t bother to say goodbye seeing he wouldn’t want to be disturb when he’s in his work-zone mood.

The next day when you woke up you got a message;

 

 

From: < Yoongi Oppa > Time : < 2:00 a.m >

Jagiya, I’m sorry for not realizing the time since I promised to take you out yesterday, forgive me ? *sad face*

You sigh, you not exactly mad, but with the homework and reviewing you need to do for your study make it more stressful and you don’t feel like replying to him yet, you get up and start to get ready for the day.

 

At BANGTAN ROOM

Namjoon was working on a lyrics when he heard Suga sighing, he look up seeing Suga looking at his phone staring off space, “Hey, what’s up?” Suga look up, “Uh…well I may have forgotten to take her out again last night then the maknaes say she went home after since I was working…I am so stupid” He know he shouldn’t forget but he sometimes get lost in his work he honestly always think music his first priorities and it honestly changed when you came to his life, he know it won’t be easy but your presence just give him something he never felt before like his purpose not just music but sometimes he realize how much he take you for granted.

Namjoon shakes his head agreeing to Suga word, “I know we on a deadline but I don’t think it will hurt to spend some time with her and these days I see her seem stress probably she want you to be with her so she can boost up her study and spend time with you, did you think of that hyung?”

“I know, I just really get caught up last night and the maknaes even got mad at me that I neglect her, I just…” his word trailed off ,Namjoon get what his hyung trying to say he always felt you were too good for him because he know how tough is for her to even date an idol but she never show it seeing she love him for him not Suga but for Min Yoongi and he honestly respect her for sticking out but if Suga didn’t keep his up together to solve this, he might lost her and losing her friendship all together, they all honestly love having her around cause she never treat them differently seeing she is a fan it’s a fresh feelings.

Jin have class today and he just remember that you also have 2 classes with him, Jin mood got better it feel nice going to school then Jin saw you walking in the school and start to catch up, “Hey sunshine!” you turn around, surprised then remember that sometimes Jin will come to school for his study. You give a small smile, “Hey, Jin Oppa, didn’t you know you got to school today, no practice today?” He smiles, “Yeah, we did but since today I need to come, I will practice after school, and why you look so gloomy today and don’t think I don’t notice”

You bit your lips nervously, “uh, it’s nothing bad just feeling tired and stress about assignment you know how it is but if you accompany for today I think I will be okay” , you’re not exactly lying but you don’t feel like pouring your problems to Jin seeing he is one of the Bangtan members not that you care because you know they never bias about these things but you don’t want to burden him and Jin seem understand and don’t push it further he link arm with you, “Alright, let’s get to class I know we have first class together don’t want to be late and maybe at break I will treat you, your favorite!” You smile as you walk by his side, you know you will get through this day okay as you push back your worries inside, you will deal with that later.

After having 3 class you can feel your brain start to strain and you want to have a break and here you are with Jin on the cafeteria, even Jin is pretty well known and there is a few fans that recognize him and they approach him politely and he was being so nice about it, you like seeing their interaction with the fans its cute really.

Suddenly Jin snaps his finger in your face, you look at him blink, he chuckle softly, “you spacing out on me, am I that good looking that you can’t take your eyes off me?” You blushes, roll your eyes, “don’t be so narsistics, I just think about some stuff”

He smile, “hey, if it’s not a bother you should come to the studio, just hanging out or watch us I know you like that” you bit your lips, “uh, I do want to but I don’t want to be a bother really I mean I know you guys working on a comeback…” he shake his head, “You will never do that, I know the boys love it and maybe you can work things out with Yoongi, I know he can be a hard headed but I don’t like seeing you sad and him distracted” you sigh knowing Jin is right but you not sure if you ready to talk to him but you agreed anyway knowing Jin can be persuasive when he want to.

 

 

---

I really hope you enjoy this first chapter and do tell me what do you think? I honestly not sure which direction will this story goes but I will make moments for the members with the character :)