Let Me In

Stay Away (Don't Go)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Stay Away (Don't Go): Let Me In

 

The feminine looking guy knew it from the start. 

Just hearing his old sneakers squeaking against the floor...the sound of his teeth gritting...His name coming out from those persistent lips...

He's here. The weirdo. 

 

The college student hated it. It was never Kyungsoo's intention to look too girly but that's how he acts and everyone misunderstands it. From his doe eyes that always looked like they're begging...that button-like nose...heart-shaped lips...down to his milky neck that begs to be marked...

He knew Jongin wants a piece of him and Kyungsoo will never - ever let him have him.

 

Since the first month of classes, he can sense this hormonal guy who's disguised as a geek. One time, Jongin was slacking as he doze off to sleep during Philosophy class. Kyungsoo excuses himself to go to the comfort room. The tan male is leaning his head against the wooden desk and it turns out he had some shocking scene in his dream that caused him to hastily move, making his stuff fall down the floor. Kyungsoo, being a generous and helpful guy he is, helped the slacker pull some of his stuff back. Getting the last piece under the chair that was displayed upside down, he took it and gave it back - 

Only to be smiled by a hidden creep.

And that was the day Kyungsoo knew he had some unwanted admirer.

 

He heaved a deep tired sigh, mustering all his courage and stared up to the steepy stairs. He needed to escape again or he would be bombarded with a lot of whiny requests with that blushing creep. 

Kyungsoo could hear the footsteps coming near so he angrily puffed his cheeks and slung his gray backpack, running like death is after him. 

 

Not again.

 

If only he hadn't picked up that fallen picture of him posing some cute wink all lookin' like the eigth member of Apink, he's still oblivious and unaware that someone is ogling from a far. 

And he'll never be scared and annoyed like this. 

 

Blaming his thoughts are too late when he almost slipped on the thirteenth staircase.

Well not that terrible because there's this dude whose been responsible with the pain instead. 

 

 

"Are you dumb?" Kyungsoo says, sounding like a nagging mother. Jongin's ain't even his son but he feel (really) culpable and accountable for the accident - somehow. "Why would you do that?"

Jongin smiles a little, getting the ice pack from Kyungsoo's tensed grip. "Don't be that harsh. That's a turn off you know."

The smaller just can't do anything but stare at the medium-sized purple-ish bruise on his right cheek that Jongin obtained, not too grave to cover the entire face. "That's good. Instead of creeping after me, just study. Or might as well uhh...use a different approach. Who knows...we could be friends?"

 

Kyungsoo doesn't know why he's saying these things.

More like offerings for Jongin to take advantages from.

What if it's seriously Jongin's plan to scare the out of Kyungsoo, making him run upstairs and laid some banana on steep space for him not to notice, backing him up from falling later on? 

 

Kyungsoo awkwardly blinked and got his bag, ready to dash out from the school health service clinic. 

"You're thinking too much," Jongin sighed. "Maybe I scare you too much? The flowers I gave easily wither? You wanted more expensive chocolates? You want me to buy a car and send you on and off to school?" The tan raised half of his body on the white bed. "Or you like someone else that is not me?" 

Kyungsoo stopped from his tracks and looked down. "Hey don't you dare lowly think of me. Honestly..I don't like anyone right now." The guilty looking guy turned around to face a smiling Jongin which is so different because it's not creepy. It's not like one of those ert fantasies of Jongin wherein Kyungsoo is being a uke mess. 

"Thank you, Soo. That means you like me." He stands up to give Kyungsoo a hug. "Are we...an official thing now?"

 

Jongin's still smiling..almost teary eyed...

 

not until Kyungsoo drops the real bomb. More like a moment ruiner for Kim Jongin that will haunt his ego forever.

"Sorry Mr. Kim but...uhhh...Seems you misunderstood my offer just because you almost broke your ribs. But... I don't like you?"

 

 

Tissues accumulate inside Jongin's room full of love quotes pasted on his wall and ceiling. He didn't know why he's totally in love with this person who kept pushing me away. 

"Sehun! What shall I do? My universe just denied me."

"So deep man..." Sehun tried to console, looking bored as ever. "Maybe you should stop watching too much gay stuff, thinking it's this precious guy?"

Jongin shot him a glare. "Excuse you but I never lusted on Kyungsoo." 

Sehun smirked viciously as he crossed both his arms and knees. It looked like he has something under his sleeves.. "Oh sorry. Maybe the other male tenant on the next unit has been watching last night screaming Kyungsoo-"

"I swear one more word or I'll amputate your right leg." Jongin gritted his teeth while saying that, both of his eyes appear like bloody moons. 

 

All Sehun could do was leave a yellow note with a simple 'take care dude, stay strong' because Jongin is in his unusual beast and depressing mode that anyone (not even his brother Sehun) would volunteer to argue with. 'maybe a bit styling and approach would help, my friend'

 

 

The last week's event must be the most heartbreaking for Jongin. He swear he won't even go to his Philosophy class because if he does, he'll just see Kyungsoo. He will just remember those confused, painful words the feminine looking guy had said. 

 

I don't like you?

I

don't

like

you

?

?

???

 

That's how clouded Jongin's mind is since 6 days, 32 minutes, 17 seconds ago.

 

Do Kyungsoo's not even sure if Jongin deserves to hear a word like coming out from his gorgeous, kissable lips (even though it's different in meaning).

That's miserabl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter