Chapter One

Doing Too Much?

 

It’s been three hours – THREE ING HOURS, since he’s been messing around his smart phone, pressing a little bit harshly on the screen, tapping the keypad like he was to destroy the poor gadget alive. He leaned his back behind the bench as he sighed in despair, his brows furrowing, making his forehead draw lines on them.

“Yah, would you stop worrying? You look like a grandma who lost her purse! Aish kkeabsong”, Baekhyun who was sitting beside him, chuckled at the action the latter was doing as he patted his back to give him some comfort.

“I can’t calm down hyung! It’s been four days…” he muttered under his raspy breath as he let his arms drop helplessly at the defeat. He felt tired, entirely weak and confused at the same time. He couldn’t understand what was actually going on nor did he even know what the hell he did wrong.

“Aiishhh, Chanyeol-ah, do you even know him that well? I thought you loved him enough to know who he is”, the eye liner beagle moved from sitting on the bench on to the shiny floor as he lay his body flat on it. They just finished their dance practice for their new album, as the members were allowed to go wherever they wanted to provided that they ask permission from their managers – though Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kai and Kris chose to stay at the practice room for a little while.

“Yes! I know him enough to even kiss the out of him. I just don’t really understand him the past few days…” he rubbed his temple as he never felt more panicked than he was before. He would get scared with simple failures and fears, but this one wasn’t just any other problem he had faced before.

“Maybe he is avoiding you because he’s pregnant?” Kris added from the far left beside the large practice mirror, taking a large gulp of water as he wiped his sweat from his cheek.

“Damn Kris, of all reasons that you make up, this is one of the most stupid ones I have ever heard”, Kai snickered as he continued dancing to the song “Lucifer” facing the mirror in the middle of the room.

“As if you have a better reason as to why Kyungsoo would avoid Chanyeol like that, pssshhh”, Kris retorted coldly as he opened his backpack to get some chips.

“Maybe he didn’t like your so much because it was small for his taste”, Kai released an even louder laugh at his own comment, as he stopped dancing to savor the ticklish feeling that he made himself.

Baekhyun only rolled his eyes as he stood up from his lying position, focusing his gaze on Chanyeol, who apparently wasn’t listening at the conversation the two were having. It was better that way, because if he heard about how Kai would blatantly say how ‘small’ his friend down under was, prolly he might end up with a bloody fist.

“You know, you could talk it out later at the dorm, hyung. Other than that, you guys are roommates anyways, so why the hell get your balls into it too much?”

“Byun, he doesn’t go home early anymore, much rather it’s like he is doing that on ing purpose!” Chanyeol raised both his arms as a sign of giving up, letting himself lean hard on the bench.

“Hyung, let’s just really hope for the best, you know Kyungsoo down right under. He is an unpredictable kind of sweetness.”

“An unpredictable kind of bitter sweetness, you say…” Chanyeol gave a heavy sigh when his phone vibrated from his jacket’s pocket, immediately picking it up, scrambling it on his fingertips until he finally opened the message.

“What’d he say?” Baeakhyun tilted his head as he swayed his body from left to right.

Much to Chanyeol’s excitement, his high on aerosol smile soon turned into another unpleasant frown as he placed his phone on the bench, rubbing his temple again, laying his head on the bench’s headboard (forgot what you call it).

“What’d he tell you?” Kai repeated in a different context as he danced to another song entitled “Sorry Sorry”.

I am at the vocal room and don’t you dare distract me, Park – like what the ?! I can’t go in the vocal room anymore like hell –“

“Yeol, chill.” Kris cut Chanyeol off as he appeared behind the bench, patting Chanyeol’s shoulder.

“I have sent him so many messages and this is the only reply I get for today?! Augh…” he was stressed, much likely exhausted at all the efforts he had been doing for the past days just to get noticed by his boyfriend. He doesn’t even know what happened to him, that changed him to become a cold, demonic now.

“Maybe he just hates your guts of trying to give him a lot of attention”, Baekhyun added as a matter of fact, placing his index finger on his closed lips.

“I have always made him feel that he matters to me, sending him messages, voicemails, even e-mails every day, doesn’t he want that?… am I doing too much hyung?” Chanyeol made a look at each of his hyungs, making Kai stop from whatever dance steps he was on to.

“You aren’t doing anything wrong, hyung, but maybe I guess sending him those things like almost every day might make him a little annoyed.”Kris added as he offered a bottle of water to Kai.

“Is it really that of an annoyance when I do that? It’s been seven months for us, but why doesn’t he like a little affection?”

“Hyung, it’s much better if you both talk this out instead of drawing conclusions that you aren’t even sure of”, Baekhyun insisted, standing from his prior position, taking his bag from the ground beside the mirror.

“He’s right hyung, it’s better that the both of you confront, it’s bad for a relationship to not go in good terms and won’t take long”, Kai sounded concerned, earning a gentle smile from the giant, as he stood up from the bench to pack his own stuff and be ready to leave.

Everyone was already at the dorm after having their own share of fun. Luhan and Xiumin proceeded to their rooms, telling the others that they won’t be eating any dinner for the day.

“I’ll say, Luhan’s gonna give his boazi another sumptuous dinner if you know what I mean”, Chen spoke out loud from the kitchen, as he was wearing a pink apron holding a hotpot as he popped his head a little to see what the others were doing on the living room.

“How come they get so hooked up with each other? While I can’t even get Luhan hyung to be my bottom”, Sehun clamored as he changed the channel of the TV, lazily lying down on the couch.

“Because he is the hyung and you are the dongsaeng, but you know we match perfectly than Luhan hyung”, Kai moved his brows up and down, making a seductive glare, standing beside the television. Sehun just rolled his eyes, focusing more of his attention at the soccer game that was about to commence.

Chanyeol, who was sitting on the carpeted floor, tuning his guitar felt a little out of character as everyone noticed how quiet he was ever since they returned from practice. Baekhyun directly went to his own room and slept soundly because it was his only chance to get an early good night’s sleep.

An open of a door was then heard from the entrance of the house, and there, a doe-eyed, ebony haired beauty came into view, looking all flat and serious at the same time. He looked kind of tired, all the while sweaty as he proceeded to go up the steps without saying a word.

“Yah Kyungsoo-ah! Where do you think you’re going?” their leader, Suho, got out of the kitchen as he heard the latter going up the steps.

“I am tired hyung, I need sleep.”

“You were always tired…”, Chanyeol interrupted as he stopped tuning to face Kyungsoo, who stood steady on the stairs. He gave him a scary glare, before Kyungsoo just flew it off and rolled his eyes.

“I’m going to our room…” he said blankly without emotion, as he proceeded to fulfill his mission. Sehun and Kai stared at Chanyeol for a moment, giving him hints as to chase the boy up the stairs. Chanyeol was quick as a bird as he rose from his place and leaped his way up to his and Kyungsoo’s shared room.

He opened the door to their room, only to see Kyungsoo standing on the bedside, looking straight to where Chanyeol was. Chanyeol on the other hand, locked the door from behind him before he continued to walk forward, and after a few more steps he was now just inches away from Kyungsoo.

“What has gotten with you lately, Soo?” He asked with a low, worried tone. He did see the glimpse of fatigue in his boyfriend’s eyes, though he couldn’t understand why he couldn’t stop from wanting to know answers from Kyungsoo himself.

“I’m just tired, Yeol, that’s all” Kyungsoo sounded monotonous and displayed an emotionless expression. Chanyeol swore he just felt his heart ache at the reply.

“You weren’t like this before, Soo…”

“So what did you want me to be huh? Sweet and kind? Don’t make me laugh, Yeol” Kyungsoo made a dark chuckle as he looked into Chanyeol’s eyes.

The latter clenched his fists at the comment, he didn’t want to get mad at his lover, he needed to control the growing temper inside him.

“Why are you being like this?” He asked one more time, only to have been responded with a walk out as Kyungsoo slowly walked past him.

Chanyeol couldn’t take it anymore, grabbing Kyungsoo by the wrist as he pinned the other down flat on their shared bed. He was mad, and he couldn’t take it anymore. Without anymore words, he closed the distance between them, pressing his lips into Kyungsoo’s pink and full ones. The kiss was slow and unresponsive at first, as Kyungsoo refused to do so, but as Chanyeol had bitten his lower lip, Kyungsoo made a low moan, lips parted as Chanyeol’s tongue entered into his wet cavern, exploring each nook and cranny, as if it was his first time to travel inside it.

It took a while before Kyungsoo gave in, following his lover’s rhythm, tilting his head to the left so as to not bump into each other’s noses. Chanyeol’s hot breath inside his mouth made him feel ecstatic, his own breathing getting heavier by the minute. The kiss was passionate and sloppy, drawing saliva from the both of them as Chanyeol stopped, grasping for air.

With eyes a little hazy, he looked straight into Kyungsoo’s orbs. The latter, whose eyes were half-lidded, panted hard as they came to look at each other for a while.

“Are you tired of me?” Chanyeol asked, his low raspy voice tuned like in a sad melody, his brows started to furrow, as he weakly laid his head on Kyungsoo’s shoulder.

“I never said I was tired of you, Yeol…”

“Then why have you been so cold to me?” He looked back up at Kyungsoo, who was now imitating the furrowed eyebrows and the worried look that Chanyeol had – he couldn’t understand. Four days, and Kyungsoo was acting so cold and flat. Four days, Kyungsoo acted as if Chanyeol never existed and began to sleep ahead of him without even goodnight kisses.

Four days, Kyungsoo pretended to be someone Chanyeol never knew at all.

“Because… I wanted you to come to me… I want you to be with me…” Kyungsoo looked away, tears forming in his eyes as his body trembled under Chanyeol.

“I have always been with you… I have been leaving messages and voicemails, I kept telling you how much I have missed you, and baby isn’t that too much?” Chanyeol, unconsciously started nipping on Kyungsoo’s soft neck, receiving stifled moans as he comforted his lover.

“It’s not too much… it’s not enough, Yeol… We don’t see each other often, and messages aren’t enough for me… I tried to be like this because I wanted to draw you here with me…” Kyungsoo explained, as his voice turned from monotonous to soft and tame. That was the Kyungsoo Chanyeol knew, a little grumpy yet he was soft and snuggly on the inside. He couldn’t help but crack a smile as he gave his lover a peck.

“Then you should’ve asked, I would do anything for my Baby Soo… You don’t have to act like some cold guy just to make me talk to you”, and with that, without anymore words, Chanyeol kissed Kyungsoo once more, this time, it was just slow and romantic, releasing his hold on Kyungsoo’s wrist, leaving the latter to drape his arms around the giant.

“I love you, Soo… And I would do anything just for you okay?” giving his tofu a peck on the forehead.

“I always have loved you, Yeol… I am sorry for my actions… but…” Kyungsoo looked away from his giant, as a smile formed on his face, making a soft giggle.

“But?”

“Stop giving me messages every minute of the day, now that’s too much for me to handle…”

 

A/N: >//////< This is some amateur fanfic right here T n T… But I tried, but I guess I am still noob at certain things, but Imma try my best more * u * ahahah I don’t do fics, nor do I do these kind of fics, it would usually by just fluff and romance (because all the stuff actually stays in my head and never in words * u *) ahahahah XDD Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed ^_^ *puing-puing~*