Hansel & Gretel

Cruel Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

These two were never really thought they could be lost. It was a silly idea to them that they could get lost on the streets of Seoul. But little did they know, they actually could get lost in this area.

Do Kyungsoo and Gong Minzy were siblings, sent out by their stepmother to buy some ramyeon for the family. You see, they weren't exactly the most wealthy family out there. Their family were originally from the countryside but they moved to Seoul at a very young age due to their birth mother having a job offer. Now one may be asking why these two had different surnames. Simple... Kyungsoo was registered under his mother's surname and Minzy was registered under her father's surname. Sadly, their birth mother died shortly after they arrived due to being murdered on the job. The case was never solved but their father also married shortly after.

Minzy looked at her older brother and pouted as she looked at him. "Oppa... how are we going to find our way back home?" she asked him.

Kyungsoo tried his best to not look worried for the sake of her little sister. After all, he was the only one that was taking care of her ever since their father was always working on trying to keep the family together and so he would be able to at least send his children to school. "We'll find a way, Minzy. After all... we did end up getting some ramyeon. I'm sure we'll be okay. Eommani wouldn't send us to a place that's far away just to buy ramyeon. She did tell us that it was the best ramyeon she's ever tasted."

The girl puffed her cheeks at her brother as she nodded slowly, believing every word he was saying. But something inside her was telling her that he was hiding it all inside him as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter