Snow, Ice, and Fire

The Other You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was a half day at school to give students to go home and prepare their trip to France. Mina didn’t have a hard time convincing her parents because they were completely fine with it. Mina has been outside Korea a few times, but this was the first time she’s going to Europe. Sure they weren’t going to Paris or anything, but she was still really excited for the trip. Since she hasn’t been in Seoul for long, she didn’t have that much to pack besides clothes and some electronic devices. Mina went to help in the coffee shop, but of course Sehun was there.
 

Mina: “Shouldn’t you prepare your things for the trip?”
Sehun: “I’m done already.”
Mina: “You’re so quick!”

Sehun: “Medium latte for Mrs. Bae.”
Mrs. Bae: “Thank you”
Mina: “You’re actually working?”
Sehun: “Of course.”

Mina: “Forget it. I want a medium mixed berries smoothie to go.”

Sehun: “Here”

Mina: “You had it ready?”
Sehun: “I made it for myself, but you can have it. I didn’t drink it yet.”

Mina: “How much is it?”
Sehun: “It’s on me.”

Mina: “Thanks”

Sehun: “Now go away. There’s other people who want to order.”
Mina: “I’m going to the convenience store to buy some snacks to eat in France, want something?”
Sehun: “Chips”

Mina: “K” (Leaves)

Minho: “Are you guys dating?”
Sehun: “Ani”

Yuna: “Then I still have a chance with you?”
Sehun: “Nope.”

 

Most students sat in the economy section on the airplane because there were so many people, but of course there were THOSE students that paid more to get business seats and first class seats. Kai and Luhan both sat in the first class section because they were really known in the kpop industry being the heir of the biggest entertainment company in Korea and the son of a well-known actor. Mina stayed in the economy section between Hana and Sehun, but they all had their own headphones, their own music. Mina couldn’t help, but look at Sehun who was peacefully sleeping leaning onto the window. Mina knew he probably didn’t get much sleep because he worked in the coffee shop until late at night. She didn’t understand why Sehun would always help her. Suddenly Hana snapped a finger in front of her face to bring the latest gossips.

 

Hana: “I heard that one of the sponsors for this trip came with us.”

Mina: “Sponsor?”
Hana: “The heir of Lotte. There were a bunch of other sponsors, but none came.”

Mina: “Why did the sponsor come?”
Hana: “Who knows. I’ve seen him before though.”

Mina: “When?”
Hana: “You know how my parents own a restaurant? We have some desserts served for kids from Lotte Confectionery like Choco Pie and Pepero. The heir is called Kevin Woo or something. He looks really hot and he’s the youngest CEO in Korea.”

Mina: “How old is he?”
Hana: “I think 8-10 years older than us.”

Mina: “Mmm-”

 

After they landed in France, it was alright night. The teachers went to the check in desk at the hotel while the students were waiting in the entrance hall. Mina followed Hana and Sehun toward a few couches in front of a fireplace. Suddenly Mina remembered the painting in Jessica’s room. She stared at the fireplace and it seems like she got completely into it because she didn’t hear Key call her at all. Key starting shaking her which finally made her come back to her senses.

 

Key: “Earth to Mina! Earth to Mina!”

Mina: “What?!”

Key: “What were you thinking?!”
Mina: “Sorry”

Key: “This is your room key. You’re sharing a room with Eunhee.”

Mina: “Oh… Ok.”

Eunhee: “Come on!”

 

Before going to bed you and Eunhee had a long girls talk session. Mina started talking about her past in Busan because Eunhee seemed to be really interested.
 

Eunhee: “Is Donghae your ex?”
Mina: “Why does everyone think that?”
Eunhee: “You guy seem close.”
Mina: “I knew him ever since middle school. Do you have a boyfriend?”
Eunhee: “No, but I do have an ex.”

Mina: “Oh, I’m sorry.”

Eunhee: “It’s alright. He was cheating

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter