MY maths teacher :2

ROOMATES

AUTHOR:SLEEPY


After the class , i followed him in corridor and said," excuse me sir , i was actually sick from last 2 days (and actually was having fever in class that time too which ofcourse increased by his lecture)...... i was angry, really too much that i am laughing right now...... may be because it was starting of my college life and i was serious to study.......or may be because in my school life, i was fortunate to have good teachers and expected the same here......


Later on my classmate named my math teacher as JACOBIAN, i missed initial lecture of the topic but i did understood the topic which doesn't include any of his efforts because i would say topic was easy just a basic differentiation........ but according to my fellow classmates he actually taught that topic good and may be thats why got a new nickname JACOBIAN.........So, he actually prepared for the lecture and my absence ignitiate volcano and blasted as i attended lecture...........


Real life gets real and from the next topic he was back to a bad  teacher but indeed a good person ........ he tries if you ask for help....... It was hard to attend his lectures but still i tried not to ever miss it..........

He actually realises many times seeing my face that everything is going above my head and consoled me ,"don't worry !! it takes times to understand"

( i laughed inside myself on this manytimes)


Then comes the end of semester.......it was the last lecture and only 8 or 9 students were there in class and obviously me........he was sitting between students telling how final exam paper would look like which is after two weeks or may be three , i don't remember exactly........then he suddenly asked me so , do you think you can pass this examination.......

My inside was crying i don't think i can...... but i nodded in yes and then he started......... you people know she is a very angry girl, she came to me in starting of semester that she is going to fail if i continue to teach the way i teach and then she was absent and when i scold her a little for being absent...... she came to me and said with a very angry voice i didn't came because i was having a fever but she had tears in her eyes(what !! tears ..... no..... ..o.k!!!! now please don't say anymore i was shouting inside of me ).......

Boys of my class were like "yes sir she is very angry girl"

i just wanted to disappear and yes!!!! it's the bell signalling lecture over........

he wished us good luck for exam............

I actually studied enough to pass after the classes in prepration leave time..........

and hurrrray!!!!! 

i cleared my favourite subject of the semester.......not with good marks but atleast i made it...............