MY maths teacher

ROOMATES

AUTHOR- SLEEPY


So it's my first day of college, after spending my first sleepless and indeed tiring 24 or 30 hrs i am here in my maths class..... 

it's the first class of my college life and i am trying my best to understand what my teacher is trying to explain with efforts which can be seen both in his gestures and in his expression..... and it's really unfortunate both of our efforts are waste, i am unable to understand single thing he is trying to explain..... 

Well not everyday you listen something like hyperbolic function which looks like trignometric function but actually isn't and why because the letter 'h' make that diffference...... ofcourse letter 'H' make difference...... my life which i thought is going WELL is going to turn in HELL with a diiference of letter 'H'.....

So atleast i discovered at my first lecture it is the hyperbolic function which turn a simple well life to simple hell life......

Mathematics everyday started me giving GOOSEBUMPS from LEBINITZ function to JACOBIAN or from BETA, GAMMA function to DOUBLE , TRIPLE integration......

Everything started going out of my hands..... and i arrive at a conclusion which i feel pretty funny today , it's not my fault i cann't understand maths but it's my teacher fault...... yes , ofcourse it's my teachers fault, why cann't he just teach the way i understand thats what i thought,,,,,,

SO the very next day , i am out of the class, waiting for him to come....... after he came i just vented everything out.... " sir, i don't understand a single thing you teach, i tried to solve lebinitz, differential but i don't think i am able to understand anything you teach......"

Surely it was a abrupt thing and he smiled and said " o.k we are starting Jacobian from tomorrow, try to focus in class and tell me if you have any problem then"

Just a minute why is he smiling? i just told him he don't know how to reach...... ahh!!!!! leave him, i don't think he can teach i will give myself a shot again i thought


What should i say this incredible timing or co-incidence, next day i wasn't feeling well and i decided to bunk evening lectures which also had a maths lecture and the following day i was having fever so i skipped college........... 

I showed up after 3 continious absent...... i can see anger on his face , it could have been o.k if it just stayed at his face but it didn't......

He said ," we have some students who put allegations on teachers for not teaching well to hide the fact they don't study and just bunk the classes and blame everything on teacher".......

It was clear he is pointing to me and i was furious to every inch of my body cell..... what hide the fact that i don't study........ o.k i don't study but i don't hide this fact besides i really tried to understand what he teaches......and it's not like i wanted to bunk lecture, i was genuinely sick.....not that excuses sick which by the way i remained for rest of my college life...........