The Lame Bet

The Bike Girl [slow update]

Sooyoung sashayed her long legs down the corridor, her hips swaying in an attempt to walk like a supermodel. It looked weird with a lollipop in . Her bestfriend however, was giving Sooyoung the most incredulous look she ever made that month. Yes, month. Because Sooyoung’s gag acts will always get weirder every month.

 

“What are you doing?”

 

“I’m trying to walk like a superstar.” She flipped her hair.

 

“Psshh… looks like you’re walking with a broken hip bones to me, Soo.”

 

“No, noo… Don’t call me that name! I’m another persona at the moment.”

 

“What?”

 

She twisted her upper body with attitude, “Soo-yoncé.”

 

Yuri sighed and left her friend to her own daydream. She had other matter to stressed about, matter of that Im Yoona. Let’s just say she’s been annoyed with the constant calling of her new nickname by that angel. Since the deal had been made, Yoona has been popping up before her almost everywhere she went; the lobby, the hallway, the cafeteria and the toile-… No. Let’s not talk about the toilet. Let’s just not...

 

Her legs were rushing to the cafeteria to avoid the certain doe-eyed monster. But luck betrayed her again that day…

 

“BIKE-SUNBAE!”

 

Every pair of eyes on the hallway turned to the giddy girl making her way to the frowning Yuri. A few snickers were heard, but soon receded when daggers were projected from the fuming sophomore’s eyes.

 

“Can’t you called me any louder?”

 

“Was that too loud? I thought you would ignore me since… you know.” Yoona cringed, “How embarrassing that name is.”

 

Yuri kept her cool front, “Don’t you have anyone else to follow?”

 

“Ummm…” She made a cute pondering face, “No?”

 

The raven hair refrain a sigh, “No class right now, Im?”

 

“I’m on my way there when I, unfortunately, saw you… Choi.

 

She thought her sunbae would be surprised, but she only got a confused frown.

 

“Why are you calling me Choi?”

 

“Oh, cause Sica-unnie is searching for a Kwon and Choi and she said I knew one of them so I assumed you’re the Choi but I guessed not. Oh well… Sorry, I need to report this to a certain ice princess first.” She winked while pointing at a blondie waiting lazily by a corner, a glint of murder apparent from her freezing eyes.


 

GULP!


 

“Oh no… don’t get stressed over a human now. Calm down and pretend you don’t see her. Yeah… you can do this! Fighting!”

 

Yoona bit her lips to stop a cackle, the panicky sunbae mumbling to herself. The second year turned the opposite way to another location for her escape.

 

“Sica-unnie!”

 

“Oh, Yoona. Did you find them?”

 

“I think I’ve found the Kwon, unnie!”

 

There were a lot of Kwons in this college, but Yuri was sure as heck they were referring to her. She stepped into a group of students, trying to blend in with them. But her enemy has eyes of a hawk, never losing her target to a pathetic covert strategy. Jessica’s a commando, she’s even walking like one right now.

 

 

“YOU!”

 

Yuri squeaked, her legs sprinting away from adrenaline rush. In another group of freshies, Sooyoung was bragging to them about her “healthy diet without exercise” to keep a lean figure like Beyoncé. She shook her head disapprovingly as she caught Yuri running like a mad man.

 

“Soo, Soo! Yah, Soo!”

 

But the latter arrogantly ignored her. “I’m sorry, there’s no one with that name here.”

 

The delighted oooohs from her hoobaes had all the holes in her flaring with pride. She should be a good example to these little fishes, not like that uncivilised Yuri.

 

“Aishh… Long Legs, it’s an emergency!” Yuri used their codenames, an agreement made between them in case of a distressed situation concerning the ice demon.

 

“Nope. Don’t know her.”

 

“YAH, SOO-yoncé!”

 

Finally she faced Yuri, still with attitude but a bit polite. “Yes, may I help you?”

 

“I know you have long legs and I know they are useless in this situation, but RUN!”

 

“Run? Pfft… Are you serious? Yah, yah… No one can make me ru-... GASP!”

 

The degree dropped to minus one, an ice princess approaching them. She was walking slowly, taking her sweet time while slowly spreading her coldness to the bustling hallway. Almost all the lockers were covered with layers of ice, getting thicker as the princess get nearer with her footsteps crushing the iced floor. The other innocent students solidified into sculptures of ice statue; some paused running to class, some had their mouth open from yawning half-way… It was a gruesome scene of Disney’s Frozen turning haywire from Sooyoung’s eyes and wrecked head, literally.

 

“Black K, why didn’t you tell-... YAH! BLACK K!”

 

The tanned girl was already gone when Sooyoung tried to call her. The Soo-yoncé in her immediately dissipated to the real, obnoxious Soo-young. Just an inch of swinging her long legs, she was pulled back with a force on her collar. Sooyoung winced from falling hard on her bum, but the wincing increased to another level with the hovering face of Jung Jessica above her.

 

Finally, for once, she can understand the feeling of being short and weak.

 

“Don’t you dare make an attempt to run...” A short hand pulled her collar harshly, “... cause I really hate running.”

 

A whimpering nod came as a response, followed by an approved smirk.

 

“Now… Let’s talk, shall we?”





 

(>.<)(>.<)(>.<)(>.<)(>.<)(>.<)(>.<)(>.<)(>.<)(>.<)





 

“Uh…bike who? Do we even allow student riding a bike here?”

 

“Oh, that bike girl? Yeah. She’s a second year right? Yeah, I know her… She’s the bike girl, obviously! Yeah! I’m so dope like that!”

 

“I don’t care about a random bike person’s name. I only care about yours, honey~ So care to tell me?”

 

She was sure the jock’s perfect nose would soon crumpled with her punch, but Yoona has a reputation to uphold. She politely excused herself with a sweet smile, only to frown deeply at the nasty whistling sound the group made. After countless attempts of asking around slash being flirted with, Yoona decided to put a hold on her search for the day. It was unbelievable to believe that no one in this college knows her bike-sunbae’s real name except, well... as the Bike Girl. What a ludicrous belief, Yoona thought.

 

“Are the students here really stupid or what?” Yoona muttered idly while making her way to the library. “And what does that Geun Seuk wants from me here?”

 

She glanced at the huge wall clock, remembering her appointment with the senior at the library. She didn’t like meeting him; he was too kind. It’s not like Yoona hate it, but his kindness was too courteous. Like he had other intentions than trying to help Yoona get used to the new environment. And Yoona was too acquainted with their tactics since middle school...

 

Since it was still early for the supposed meeting, Yoona took her sweet time to observe the gigantic room filled with books. It was the first time she ever step into a college library and she definitely liked it. It was so different from her school, where everything was pretty much limited to outdated and second-hand books, novels and references. Most of the textbooks were worn out from hands-down tradition of her school. The space was a bit cramped too that students preferred to used their own classroom for free-time reading.

 

“Now, this…” Yoona gleamed, “This is what a library is!”

 

She doesn’t look like it, but Yoona was a bookworm; a picky one at it. Whenever she caught eyes on an interesting book, she would quickly brought it home and never get separated from it. But lately time wasn’t always on her side so the favourite pastime was almost replaced with reading assignments and school work that she loathe so much.

 

Yoona rounded the racks, making quick analyzing of the alphabets arrangement and numbering for future reference. She usually got so amazed at things, she would get bored of them easily. That’s the downfall of her quirky attitude; even she can’t understand herself at times. However, one thing was stucked in her mind the first time. It has been a few days, and Yoona can’t seem to get bored of it. In fact, she kinda enjoyed the company although the other side was mostly irritated by her presence. Like right now, she wants nothing more than to meet this person and have her own definition of “fun” to alleviate her boredom.

 

Her steps were silent to an empty table when she suddenly paused at a familiar figure.

 

“Ah! So this is where you’re hiding, Ms. Kwon…”

 

She put her belongings on the table before proceeding to her target. The older girl was leaning on one of the racks with her long legs crossed out, almost reaching the other shelf of books. On her lap is a book, quite thick for normal reading. Yoona assumed it was for her assignments. Yoona made slow ninja approach to the quiet girl, not wanting to gain her sunbae’s attention with her presence.

 

It would be epic if I can get her surprised or something. The librarian would kill her for this. Kekekeke…

 

Yoona giggled like an evil villain but shook her head. Today was enough prank she’d play on her. There’s still two more years left for Yoona to have fun with this sunbae. She made a small leap beside the silent girl, trying to annoy the Kwon with her presence. She tilted her head seeing no reaction coming from the reading girl. Yoona kneeled, taking a peek on the sunbae’s face.

 

“Pfffttt!”

 

Yoona put a hand on to muffle her laughter after finding out her sunbae was actually sleeping. Probably too much reading, she thought. She stepped closer to take a close look of what her sunbae was reading.

 

“So you really are a ert, sunbae?” Yoona whispered with a smirk, her eyes scanning the full-page diagram of a female’s… things. She’s not a medical student; she didn’t understand a bit of the page except for the obvious diagram.

 

Just then, Yuri moved a bit. Yoona hold her breath, afraid if her sunbae might woke up. She watched silently as Yuri unconsciously lolled her head around to find a better spot. Yoona released her breath after Yuri stopped and continue snoozing. A loose strand of hair was obstructing Yoona’s vision of her sunbae’s full face, making her slightly bothered. Her hand automatically moved the black strand aside, her motion was gentle to avoid disturbing the sunbae’s peaceful sleeping.

 

“She looks tired…”

 

The eyebags were apparent for Yoona to see. She has dark complexion, but it complement well with her black, silky long hair. Her cheeks were a bit chubby but her pointy nose hides them so well.

 

Oh! She has smile lines too... she must’ve been smiling a lot.

 

Yoona imagined what would her sunbae look like when she’s smiling cause she never saw one whenever they met. It was always a frown, a deep scowling frown. A slight pout unconsciously formed on Yoona’s face. Her eyes fell on the pair of pink lips. They looked soft and kinda glossed.

 

I wonder what they taste like…

 

She brought her thumb closer, lightly grazing the lower lip to feel the softness. It really felt soft, but Yoona weren’t satisfied by it. It was like an unknown force was pulling her face closer to the older one, her deep curiosity controlling her conscious mind. She gets closer and closer, the meeting point was only a milimeters away…

 

 

… when suddenly her sunbae’s tongue stucked out of the plump lips. Yoona was caught by surprise, a loud laugh almost erupted from . Her body was shaking from holding in the laughter of seeing the surprising funny act.

 

“This is priceless!”

 

Yoona took out her phone and snapped a picture. Yoona gasped when a flash flickered from her phone. She held her breath when the tan girl stirred around before standing on her feet to make a run for it. She hid behind another rack to make sure her sunbae didn’t caught her. She let out a satisfied grin, checking the photo she just captured. At first it was funny, but the longer she stared into the screen, she found the sleeping face to be cute. Like a cute puppy. Yoona almost swooned at the imaginary puppy ears on her sunbae’s head... only for a thought to flew in her mind.

 

 

 

What was that? Did I just… Did I thought she was cute?

 

Eyyy, cute is an understatement. She’s hot!

 

Eww… hot? Are you out of your mind?

 

Hehh, you should see what you were trying to do earlier… Miss Obvious.

 

What?

 

Oh stop pretending. You were gonna taste her, eh? Right, right?

 

Wait… who are you?

 

Eh? You don’t know me? Aigoo… you’re breaking my heart! I’m your inner voice!

 

But you have horns. Horns means you’re evil.

 

Well, evil doesn’t always mean I’m bad... if ya know what I’m sayin’~

 

No! And I don’t need you here. Go away!

 

Hey! How could yo-... GULP! OKAY I’M OUT!

 

Yoona glared at the devilYoong on her left shoulder, blowing out air to make her disappear. Yoona touched her lips, her eyes turned round when she remembered what she was about to do to the sleeping Kwon. She gasped loudly before shutting her eyes to ward off the scene of her kissin-...

 

“Yah! Don’t you dare, Yoona! DON’T YOU DARE! You’re straight, okay?!”

 

Yoona whispered harshly to herself, shaking her head while slamming her feet on the carpeted floor in irritation.

 

“This is all those unnies’ fault! I need to preach them about being decent in our house…” Yoona bit her lip with a determined face when suddenly a deep voice startled Yoona from her inner conflict.

 

“Yoona? There you are!”

 

She turned around, quickly tucking the phone away into her pocket.

 

“Ah, Jang-sunbaenim!”

 

“Now, now… I’ve told you to just call me by my name. No need to be so formal.”

 

“Yes...”

 

Her eyes caught Yuri waking up; both hands stretched upwards with a small whimpering sound. The thought of the obscene act gone too fast, replaced with how cute her sunbae is at the moment. Too bad she was hidden by those books...

 

“So, let’s get started then. Did you wai-...”

 

Yoona absentmindedly nodded as she took a short glance on her back, a small smile adorning her face as she her phone in her pant’s pocket before focusing on the conversation.






 

(^_^)(^_^)(^_^)(^_^)(^_^)(^_^)(^_^)(^_^)(^_^)(^_^)






 

“Aaaah I want my bed where’s my bed where’s my bed I need you bed don’t run away from meeeee… ”

 

Tiffany rolled her eyes from Jessica’s gibberish as they stepped into Yoona’s car after their last class. She patted her thigh, motioning the blonde to put her head on the smooth surface of that milky skin.

 

“Come here, Jessie.”

 

And the whipped girlfriend she is had never refused any offer related to her partner’s body. Call her a ert or whatever; she’s not the one at loss here. Tiffany played the blonde’s hair to lull her to sleep, the act already had its effect on the sluggish Jessica.

 

“Oh my… this is… *sigh* This is better than any bed. Is this heaven cause I feel like my soul is float-... Zzzzz...”

 

Tiffany her cheek lovingly before pinching it playfully, the only time she can tease around with Jessica without pissing off the ice princess and unleash HellSica. Not that Jessica would dare do that to her, though…

 

“Is Sica-unnie sleeping?”

 

“Yup. She’s already out cold.”

 

“She’s been running all day. It’s no wonder.”

 

“She did?” Tiffany raised a brow, not believing her ears. “What for?”

 

“Chasing that Choi and Kwon. Wait… was it the Kwon? Or Choi? Oh god I still don’t know which one is who. I bet that pole was Choi but...”

 

“Seriously? Why didn’t you just ask Sica? They’re classmates, right?”

 

“Even unnie had trouble knowing who is who. She just remembered their surnames…”

 

“For real?” Tiffany scoffed, mumbling to herself how her girlfriend is so anti-social or she’s just plain dumb.

 

“Yeah, Ppany-unnie. I’ve been asking around and all they know is that she’s the Bike girl. Not helping at all!”

 

“Yah, Yoona-yah… why are you so determine to know her name? Are you really-…”

 

“No!”

 

Tiffany snickered from Yoona's fast reply, “I haven’t finished my question yet, Yoona.”

 

“I know what you’re trying to say, unnie. And no, it’s not what you’re thinking.”

 

Tiffany smirked. She had managed to hit the right spot. But she’ll play dumb to proceed with her plan. “Then what?”

 

“We had a deal.”

 

“Oh Em Geee?! You’re really into her, aren’t y-”

 

“Unnie! I’m straight, okay? Stop that!”

 

Tiffany chuckled from Yoona’s obvious discomfort of that topic. She decided to stop with the teasing and prodded more about this “deal” she made. “Okay, okay. So… tell me about it!”

 

“It was nothing much, actually. Just about me guessing her name and I’ll get the best parking spot ever on campus.”

 

“That’s it?”

 

“Yeah…”

 

“Aigoo, Yoona… I thought it would involve a kiss or a one night stand or something… That is so boring!”

 

“Yah, unnie can you please stop that? Because of you guys, I almost kis-...” Yoona quickly slammed shut from the slipped out. She cursed inwardly, hoping Tiffany won’t catch it. But her unnie is always alerted with these types of words...

 

“Mwo?! What, what? Did I heard you say kiss? Really, Yoona? With who?!” Tiffany almost jumped out of her seat in excitement, if not for the heavy sleeper on her lap.

 

“Aishh… It’s nothing!”

 

“You think I’m gonna believe that? It’s too late! You better tell me right now or I’ll kiss you. You know you don’t want to, Yoona~” Tiffany taunted Yoona with her puckered lips, the latter already disgusted with the sound it made.

 

“Stop that, unnie! Or I’ll make sure I put lots of cucumbers in your bed tonight.”

 

“You think I care?” The red head challenged, raising her brow.

 

“Oh, but Sica-unnie will. And you won’t have the sleep you need, unniiiee~” Yoona used her weapon, the annoying choding voice which Tiffany hated the most. The latter screamed while kicking the driver’s seat.

 

“Argghh! Yah, Yoona! Stop that! Fine, fine!” Tiffany huffed, “But I really can’t understand. What’s so special about this girl anyway that both of you is chasing her every day?”

 

“What? You jelly, Ppany-unnie?”

 

“What if I am? You always disappeared during our free times. And if only Jessica would stop sleeping on hidden places, I won’t feel so lonely all the time.” Yoona glanced through the rear-view mirror, the pout on Tiffany’s face giving her a pang of guilt.

 

“I’m sorry, unnie. It’s just… I really need to win this bet. It’s only until this Friday, Ppany-unnie! Then we’ll spend our time together like you wanted. Okay?”

 

Tiffany nodded, although reluctantly. She tried to guilt-trap the younger girl with her act and she was successful with it.

 

“I didn’t realized you felt that way, unnie. I’ll buy you ice cream tonight, alright?”

 

“Cause you’re too engrossed with her, that’s why…” Tiffany murmured with a sly smile on her face. She caught the worried look of Yoona staring back at her through the mirror and her personality turned 180 degrees. She started nodding all excitedly with her beaming smile, together with her eyes while chanting and singing “strawberry is the best”  like the kid she is all the way home. It’s a wonder how Jessica wasn’t affected at all with the loud noise...

 




 

(~_~)(~_~)(~_~)(~_~)(~_~)(~_~)(~_~)(~_~)(~_~)(~_~)





 

 

“Sooyoung, why are you clinging to me like that?”

 

The tall girl looked around in wary, before glaring at her bestfriend. She still can’t forget how easy it was for her to fall in the feet of that ice demon. It was all because Yuri had left her. Alone. In darkness and coldness… She shivered by the thoughts. That’s why she had resolved to stick to Yuri’s side so they can face the demon together if ever they meet. Besides, she still hadn’t forgotten what the blondie told her...

 

“Did you do Prof. Choi’s homework?”

 

“Which one?”

 

Yuri rolled her eyes, “He only gave one.”

 

“Oh. I thought he gave none.” Sooyoung carefully opened a box of desserts like it was made out of royalty, but it looked like she was handicapped cause she only had one free hand. “Wait... he gave us homework? Since when?”

 

She raised a brow, “Yeah? He gave us one each week since last semester, Soo. ”

 

“Really?” Sooyoung pondered for a while, taking her time munching the chocolate cupcake she got from one of the freshmen; her fans, supposedly. “He really gave us homework? That is so not cool.”

 

“Did you do it or not, Sooyoung?”

 

“Of course I didn’t.” Sooyoung shrugged, “I never did any of them before.”

 

“YOU WHAT?!”

 

“Dude, I’m in front of you. No need to shout.” Sooyoung gave Yuri the stink eye before shaking her head disapprovingly.

 

Yuri puffed out air, blowing the bangs on her forehead with a deadpanned expression before deciding to just let her bestfriend be what she ever wanted to be. It should be her concern, but hey Sooyoung never made it her concern to worry about petty things like this. Yep, petty things these are. She only needs to worry about food and being glamorous.

 

“Omo! What is this revolting scene I’m seeing?”

 

“Huh? What? Who?” Yuri looked around to find the source of Sooyoung’s surprise but was pulled to the side to face a vending machine. She sighed at the sight of a white paper with black Sharpie scribblings taped on the rectangle glass.

 

“Soo, do you really need to make a scene about a broken vending machine?”

 

“Wait, the vending machine is broken?” Sooyoung almost cried as she read the notice but shook her head, “Aishh… Stop distracting me, Yul! I was talking about that!”

 

They were perfectly hidden from people’s view behind the pillar, but Yuri and Sooyoung could clearly see two girls standing rather too close with each other, lips locking. It wasn’t just a kiss; it was deeper than that.

 

“Is this what they meant by eating each other out?” Sooyoung voiced out, her eyes having no desire to look elsewhere except those two.

 

Yuri gulped, not sure what she’s feeling right now. “I-I… I guess so?”

 

“You guess so?”

 

“Yah! I’ve never done it!” She didn’t want to think about it, and she for sure didn’t want to get caught snooping around on other people’s business. But these girls look familiar, though. No one have those bright colored hairs except for...

 

“But I thought you-...”

 

Not wanting to touch the sensitive subject, Yuri immediately cut her bestfriend mid sentence. “Soo, let’s just go… This is rude and YOU still need to finish the homework.”

 

“B-b-but… I’m doing my homework now!”

 

“And what is that…?”

 

“How two girls make out?”

 

“YAH! YOU WANNA DIE, YOU ERTED FLAGPOLE?”

 

 

 

----------



 

 

Yuri took a glance on her wristwatch. She still have a few hours till her delivery job. She only has class in the morning for today but since Sooyoung is being the lazy and stubborn classmate she is, Yuri had to stay and make sure her bestfriend done her homework and pass it to Prof. Choi by today.

 

“Hey, Yul… what day is today again?”

 

“It’s Friday. Why?”

 

“Already? Wasn’t it just Thursday last night?”

 

“Yes, Soo. Friday comes after Thursday.” Yuri replied in the most obvious way with a bored face.

 

“Ah! I didn’t know that! Gee, thanks~” Sooyoung stucked her tongue out, “You don’t look so good these few days. Are you okay?”

 

“I think it’s the deliveries. The distance is increasing, they even made me do out of town deliveries.”

 

Yuri frowned but it’s not something she should be complaining about. She loves riding her bicycle and this job gave her more time to spend with her bike while getting money at the same time. It’s like killing two birds with one stone.

 

“Hmmm… nope. It’s not about your part time job. Something’s bugging you.”

 

“Ah… you’re talking about Victoria, right?”

 

“Who?” Sooyoung scratched her head, “Ah! That Chinese dancer.”

 

“How can you forget about her? You actually thought of asking her out when she asked me to join the club.”

 

“Well, you got like hundreds of people hunting for you. It’s not my fault. Besides, she’s weird. She has this weird of bending every parts of her body. Like, what… are you a rubber or something?”

 

Yuri grinned amusedly at her friend’s precise observation of everyone, “What are you? Some kind of a doctor now?”

 

“Ooooh~ What if I am?”

 

“Then you’d better finish your homework now or I’ll leave you here alone.”

 

Sooyoung looked around the huge library; almost all of the tables were vacant of any human beings except for one, the registrar eyeing them every now and then. It was common for this place to be empty on a Friday afternoon since everyone would most probably still be in the class or already sleeping in the comforts of their beds. And she thought she saw a page of an open book being flipped on that empty table.

 

“Just a few words more, Yul! Don’t leave me!”

 

Yuri muffled her laughter from Sooyoung’s frantic writing. Even though she’s a goof, but Soo is a great friend. Like what she said earlier about something’s bugging Yuri…

 

It was true. It was Friday and something is definitely bugging Yuri. It’s the last day of their deal and she hadn’t seen that devil in disguise since this morning. She wondered if the girl had already given up on her or if she’s too busy with class all day… but what if she’s sick? What if she’s stuck somewhere in traffic, or worse… an accident? No, no… it can’t be. A dumb person never got into trouble or get sick. She’s most probably too caught up with all the assignments and homework and club activitie-...


 

PAK!


 

“Ack!” Yuri rubbed her forehead, “YAH! What was that for…”

 

“I’ve been calling you for five times already, Yul. So I trusted my eraser friend here to wake you up from your daydream.” Sooyoung picked up her eraser from the floor, “Seriously, if you miss her that much just find her!”

 

“I don’t understand what you’re talking about.” Yuri acted dumb, still rubbing the sore spot.

 

“Nevermind. Come on, let’s go to Prof’s room.”

 

Sooyoung dragged the frowning Yuri still murmuring and whining about her forehead getting a small bump from the eraser to the faculty’s room. They stopped in front of their destination, Soo knocking ever so politely while asking for permission to come in.

 

“Yo, Choi-ssaem~! Can we come in?”

 

“Do you guys even have to ask?”

 

Sooyoung and Yuri shared knowing grin from the voice. They opened the door, only to gasped from another presence in there.

 

“Yah, Yul! She’s here! What a coincidence, eh?” Sooyoung teasingly prodded Yuri on her waist, the latter trying to glare at her friend to stop it while glancing at the smiling Yoona.

 

“If it isn’t the Troublemaker duo.” The professor smirked in a friendly manner, but not before catching the irritated face of Yuri glaring at the first year. “Are you trying to make more trouble for me by making some noise in my room?”

 

“I’m sorry, Prof. Choi. We wanted to pass our homework, that’s all. Here.” Yuri gave out their papers, the handsome professor reaching out before checking on them.

 

“I see you have finally resorted to turn in your homework this time, Choi?”

 

They both turned quiet, eyes meeting with the professor in a staring contest. Sooyoung was the first to forfeit since she felt like she would melt into a puddle if she stared any longer.

 

“Gah… you still have the dazzling eyes, Prof. How did you that? We shared the same last names, so why can’t we share the same charms??” Sooyoung sighed in defeat while Yuri still keep her cool composure.

 

Well, usually she would join in the fun but with that Im in here, there’s no guessing what rumors she would spread once she saw the “professional” interactions of students and professor amongst them. Yuri has a reputation to uphold here and Yoona is not going to ruin it. However, she can’t help to feel glad that she saw Yoona still in one piece without any injuries. She’s just glad she’s here...

 

“Ah! I forgot about you, Yoona.” Prof. Choi cleared his throat, catching their attention to him. “This is Im Yoona. She’s a freshman this year.”

 

“They already know me, Professor. We’ve met before.”

 

“Oh, is that so? Well, you’re pretty well known here, anyway. Unlike these two…” The professor smiled before making a serious face, like he has a personality disorder. Yuri rolled her eyes, already tired of his way of comparing students like they were made from heaven and earth.

 

“I suppose so.” Yoona shrugged, agreeing with his opinion. She met with Yuri’s eyes, a glint of mischief flashes together with her playful grin. Yuri can feel the uneasiness coming from Yoona’s stare.

 

“Your sunbae here, is not what you think she is, Yoona-shi. She has a brighter future but this girl...” He shook his head like he was disappointed with Yuri. Yoona raised a brow, interested.

 

“What do you mean, Prof?”

 

Not wanting these people to talk about her, Yuri quickly cut them before this Choi can say more about her personal life. She doesn’t like people intruding and this professor is no exception.

 

“Ah! Arasso, arasso… I’ll study harder, Prof Choi! I won’t fail you again. So, please excuse us.”

 

Yuri quickly pushed Sooyoung who managed to stole some sweets from the professor’s table, waving him goodbye on the way. But before she can close the door for good, a question made her halt.

 

“Professor, I’ve been wondering… May I know the name of that Bike-sunbae?”

 

“Bike-sunbae? Pfftt… she got another name now? That’s hilarious.” Yuri heard him laughing while clapping his hands. She was too annoyed to even listen to Sooyoung trying to get her attention while pointing at a person approaching their way.

 

“Yul, Yul…! We’d better go now!”

 

“Not now, Sooyoung. My life’s at stake here.” Yuri ignored her bestfriend, her ears glued on the slit of the door.

 

“That Bike-sunbae’s real name is…”

 

Yuri knows it will be her lost if her name is exposed so she decided to charged inside the room uninvited, surprising the occupants inside.

 

“Omo! Prof, I forgot to tell you something! Sorry for barging in...” Yuri stepped closer to the table, slamming her hands on both sides before whispering menacingly to the astonished professor.

 

“Don’t you ever tell her my real name. Got it?”

 

They both turned to the smiling Yoona standing innocently at the corner. She raised both hands like she didn’t do anything wrong.

 

“Why not?”

 

“Just because! So, please…?”

 

“What’s the catch?”

 

Yuri clenched her jaw from the annoying smirk, “I’ll do anything you want, Professor.”

 

“Even the voluntary works?”

 

“Even those.”

 

“Aigoo, why didn’t you say so? I’d be glad to give it to you right now… Ahahaha!” He pretended to laugh merrily while patting Yuri’s shoulder in a friendly manner, obviously.

 

Yuri heaved a relieved sigh before making a perfect bow and her her heels out of the room. She can hear someone following her closely.

 

“You guys seems close.”

 

“I don’t know what you’re talking about, Im.”

 

“It’s cool, really. I mean, Professor Choi is handsome and tall and has a charismatic appearance. Well, a little bit old… but that’s where you guys compliment each other so well~”

 

Yuri stopped walking, turning around to give a piece of her mind to this brat when Sooyoung shouted for her name.

 

“Yo, Black K! We got a situation here...” She was holding off the hallway door with a worried face.

 

“What is it now, Soo?” Yuri turned to her, frustration can be clearly seen on her face.

 

“Umm, well… I tried stopping her but, she’s a crazy , Yul! She’s been muttering about putting you into a ball while trying to break this door... I can’t with her, Yul! Not that Goddess!”

 

“Goddess? Don’t tell me… G-Gyuri?”

 

“Arrghh! Save me, Black K!!!”

 

The door of the hallway slammed open, pushing Sooyoung face flat on the ground. A fuming goddess with flowing golden hair and perfectly sculpted face of perfect beauty appeared from the door with breezy air surrounding her. She looked majestic appearing like that. Everyone would be attracted to her like magnet, but not Kwon Yuri. She would run away whenever the goddess of swimming team appeared to catch her like a Pokemon...

 

“KWON YURI! DON’T THINK YOU CAN RUN AWAY! I’LL CATCH ‘EM ALL, YOU HEAR ME?!”

 

Yuri wanted to cry at the moment. First, because she just got caught by the angry leader of the swimming team and second, she lost the bet. But most of all, she can never forget how embarrassing it was to hear the loud laugh coming from Im Yoona.

 

“You really are a trouble maker...” Yoona stepped closer to Yuri’s side with a triumphant grin, “...Kwon Yuri-sshi.”



 

 


A/N: Sorry for late update. I forgot to untick the hide chapter so... BWAHAHAHA!!!

O.o

OKAY. I'm really sorry. This chapter was a bit lame and yeah... boring? Oh well. Share me your thoughts? =3

Thank you for reading! Hope you enjoy it~