Tock

Are You My Cinderella?

“What is with this boy. Does he do anything right?”

 

Perfect child.

 

He stood in front of them, shifting uncomfortably from their pointed glares.

 

“I swear, he was a mistake.”

 

Obedient child.

 

Something inside of the boy snapped, as he could feel the familiar anger bubbling underneath.

 

Suffocating child.

 

“I will do better next time.”

 

He gave them a forced smile that didn’t quite reach his eyes and walked away. He could hear their distant scoffs, scorning the boy. Tears formed at his eyes as he swallowed the lump in his throat. Going to the only place he felt comfort, he quietly closed the door. Gently peeling off his clothes, he turned the rusting knob and water rushed out. The faint thumping kept in tune with his heart.

 

He smiled for a rare moment.


 

Dipping his feet in, the waves lapped against his bare skin, enveloping him in warmth, comforting him. He dipped his head underneath the milky water, allowing it to sting his eyes.

 

“If only I could just drown my worries away…”

 

Dying child.

 

----------

 

He sighed.

 

There was so much work to do. So, so much work. Frustrated, Suho ruffled his hair and proceeded to glare at the wall in front of him.

 

He yawned and rubbed his eyes.

 

What time is it…?

 

Looking around, he found a clock in the classroom. 4 a.m. Stretching his legs, Suho decided to take a breather outside. Trudging down the dark hallways, he felt a little creeped out by how the scary the school seemed.

 

As he was walking, Suho caught a glimpse of himself in a reflection of a window.

 

“Ugh, I’ve got some severe bags. Great. They’re going to teasing me about it tomorrow.”

 

Stepping outside, a gentle breeze passed by. There was a vast sky of twinkling stars shining down on Suho, as if they were smiling. Twelve stars, especially, shone the brightest. It was like they were reassuring him that he would find her. But Suho’s relief only lasted for a second and was soon replaced by a wave of stress.

 

“AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

 

He startled a group of birds, as their loud wings were the only sound in the night. Other than Suho’s screaming of course. After he was…done, Suho squinted his eyes and scanned the area. The border was up tonight, it’s faint glow covering the school like a dome. Frowning, he saw some slight buffering. It would be difficult to come home tonight, especially on a full moon.

 

Guess I’ll have to stake out here tonight. Wonderful. Peachy.

 

Suho went back inside and tried to make the room as comfortable as possible. God, how much he missed his own bed back at home. Sighing, he sat back down at his desk.

 

This’ll have to make do.

 

So Suho sat there, twirling his necklace through his fingers, trying to pass the time. "Ahhh, this is so boring. When are the others going to come? I hate to stay it but I miss their loud voices." He paused. "Even Chanyeol and Baekhyun."

 

After a while, Suho felt drowsy and was soon drifting to sleep. He dreamed of her that night, her name hanging at his lips.

 

“Princess…”

 

---------

 

“My prince...”

 

Suho could feel her his cheek, soft hands like an angel. He sighed in content and placed his hand on top. She was beautiful, as always, her hair decorated with stars. She grinned and playfully smacked his hand away.

 

“As if I would say something like that.” The princess said teasingly at his shocked face.

 

“Here, come on! Catch me if you can,” she looked at him challengingly, beckoning him to come. He felt a warm smile creeping up his face as he ran to catch up with her.

 

“You’re too slow Suho,” she smirked at the struggling boy. “I wish Luhan was in my dream. He’s fast enough. Oh well, maybe next time,” she ran even further, teasing the boy. Suho clenched his fist and tried to catch his breath. I’ll show you who’s slow...She was almost in his grasp and into his tight embrace until-

 

“YAH! COME BACK YOU !”

 

Groaning, Suho groggily blinked his eyes. It was bright and sunlight pouring into the room. Only 4 hours of sleep. Great.

 

“JIMIN, YOU’RE SO GONNA PAY FOR THIS!”

 

He grumbled grumpily and stomped towards to the door to see who had disturbed his sleep. Peering out the door, he witnessed a girl running after a boy, spitting out curses repeatedly. He glared at her with murderous intent and slight amusement.

 

Song Haneul. 2nd year. Known as the Ice Queen. Well, looking at her right now, she seems very...different.

 

It’s ironic, really. A girl with a name like that has such a devil-like nature. Cursing under his breath, he shut the door with a loud bang.

 

“Come back!”

 

His eyes popped open. Sweat began to form at his forehead, as the horrible memories came rushing in. The memories of her being taken away by THEM, screaming and yelling. Taking her away from Suho and the others forever. Slamming the door open, he frantically looked around the hallways, for even a slight glimpse of her.

 

They were empty.

 

Suho laughed quietly.

 

“Of course that wouldn’t be her…” he tried to convince himself but his words just hung in the air.

 

Looking around closer, he noticed that the two from this morning were still in the hallway, chasing eachother. Could it be…? Frowning, he shook his head. The hell is wrong with me...There’s no way that's her. I’m probably imagining things from lack of sleep...

 

He watched Haneul catch up to the boy and beat the crap out of him. Unknowingly to him, he smiled. After a moment he realized what he had done and shook his head, embarrassed. He lifted his eyes again to look again did he notice that the girl was glaring at him.

 

Realizing that he was staring, he smiled awkwardly and waved.

 

“What do you what?” she barked. Suho’s smile immediately dropped and formed a frown. He was about to retort back when she stomped away angrily, dragging the boy by the ear. Scoffing, Suho crossed his arms, as he could hear the boy’s distant wails of pain could be heard.

 

“I SWEAR I WON’T DO IT AGAIN HANEUL! I SWEAR!”

 

“Bull.”

 

Suho shook his head.

 

“There’s no way that’s her. No princess speaks or acts so...undignified.” Disgusted, he shut the door. “Nope. Never.”



 

------------------

Author’s Note: ahahhahahahahah hellloooooooooo~ first of all, I want to apologize to all my fantabulous subscribers who waited too long for an update D: IM SORRY D: i had actually written a long chapter lol but it got deleted D: stupid website had to crash. poop. things have slowly started to get better with my grandmother, but yeah...still a little iffy. (kekeke). I decided to write another chapter while I had the chance :) the chapter is not the greatest but I hope you enjoy :D ^^ omf HAVE YOU LISTENED TO RUN AND THE ALBUM BY BTS. damn. bts just keeps on slaying my life. WHAT THE FLOWER MANNNNNN ;)