Tick

Are You My Cinderella?

 

"Why, its like a dream. A wonderful dream come true."

 

"Yes, my child, but like all dreams, well, I'm afraid this can't last forever.

You'll have only 'til midnight. You must understand, my dear,

on the of twelve, the spell will be broken,

and everything will be as it was before."

-Cinderella (1950)

----------------------

 

"Darling...wake up..." whispers a husky voice. I groan and murmur a grumpy "no." I feel the covers being peeled off of me, so I burrow deeper into the covers.

 

"Baby, get out of bed~ before I punish you," croons the voice. I feel my hair being and honestly? It feels like heaven*. I sigh in pleasure and I'm about to drift back to sleep when his voice suddenly registered in my mind.

 

"YAH PARK JIMIN!"

 

I could hear Jimin's adorable laughter and felt extremely pissed. "WHO GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO COME INTO MY BED?!"

 

"Honey, I'm going to literally die waiting for the day I get permission to come into your bed," Jimin was still laughing as I proceeded to pelt him with a hurricane of pillows.

 

"Shut up." Haneul could feel her face heating up from embarrassment and anger. 

 

"You look like a tomato right now." Jimin leaned in closer and chuckled again, making her redder and angrier.

 

"Buddy, I am this close to snapping your head off and showing you what HELL looks like!"

 

"Well that's quite ironic because you're technically can't, considering what you are, so you can't really show me what hell looks like. But hey, that's none of business." Jimin smirked.

 

That did it. Haneul exploded.

 

O . I've done it now. Jimin widened his eyes and cursed himself for his stupidity. 

 

A roar was heard throughout the whole neighborhood, lights flashing everywhere. No one knew what really happened, but from that day forth, Park Jimin vowed to never wake Song Haneul up ever again. 

 

"Yah Jimin, *huff* you're not still mad *huff* are you?" breathless from running, Haneul attempted to catch up with the boy. After her..."tantrum," Haneul was back to her cheerful self and had innocently looked at Jimin as if she hadn't just beat the out of him.

 

"Sorry. I didn't really get much sleep yesterday." Well and the fact that you freaking CAME INTO MY BED doesn't really make it the greatest way for me to start the day. 

 

"That doesn't give you any reason to hit me with the pillows." He puffed those chubby cheeks of his and stuck out his lip. Haneul had difficulty refraining from pinching them. Jimin gave a little huff. "I'll have bruises from them."

 

"Aw c'mon, stop being a big baby. We're going to be late for school. Here, catch!" Throwing her bag at Jimin, Haneul took off laughing. "See ya at school, er~" 

 

"SONG HANEUL!" Jimin yelled. Haneul was too far ahead to hear him. He sighed. Honestly, how did I even become friends with her?

 

-----------------

 

{Jimin's POV  + Flashback to 1 year ago}

 

Class 2A, huh. Well, time to start over all again. Smile, Jimin, smile!

 

I took a deep breath and plastered a cheeky smile on my face.

 

Yanking the door open, I marched inside."Hi! I'm Park Jimin! Nice to meet you!"

 

I bowed and looked up, flashing a dazzling smile, which is pretty killer if I do say so myself. All the girls swooned and the room was filled with loud chatter. I scanned the room, looking around if there was anyone interesting that I could play around with. My eyes landed on a girl who was staring out the window, fiddling with a watch. She as clearly not paying attention to me. And that pissed me off.

 

I found my next challenge.

 

Confidentally striding up the row of desks with a smirk on my face, I arrived to her desk. Papers were scattered everywhere, filled with several doodles.

 

Up close, she was actually really pretty. She had long black hair that went down to her chest and had big, light brown eyes. She also had a few strands of brown hair. She must've dyed it.

 

I felt a blush creeping up my face. I turned my face away, waiting for the red to die down.

 

What's wrong with me?

 

When I looked at her again, she was staring at me.

 

"What do you want?" she spoke with an icy tone. 

 

"Hi, I'm Park Jimin, at your service. Now, who might you pretty thing be?"

 

Grinning, I leaned in, reaching to tuck in loose strands of hair. Before I could, she grabbed my wrist and stopped me.

 

"Song Haneul. Now if you're done Jimin-ssi, could you please sit down? We have to start class." 

 

To be honest, I was actually really startled. I didn't expect that at all. She's feisty.Interesting...

 

Shrugging, I walked over to an empty desk, and dropped my bag on the floor with a loud thud. The girl flinched. I grinned, satisfied.

 

The teacher who was awkwardly watching the scene, nervously cleared his throat and started the history lesson. I fell asleep right away. 

 

After class, I found a group of guys who seemed pretty decent and started talking with them. As soon as I brought up the topic of Haneul, a rush of complaints came in. Well, except for that scrawny little guy. He stayed quiet.

 

"Yeah, Song Haneul may be pretty, but she is a girl with a sharp tongue."

 

"YEAH I AGREE. Last time, I tried to talk to her, but she snapped at me saying how she doesn't want to talk to 'douches' like me and she would like it if I off. THE nerve!"

 

"Well, you are kind of a douche."

 

"Shaddup boy."

 

The boys continued to squabble while someone quietly spoke to me.

 

"S-sorry about that earlier, as you heard, Haneul-ssi is always like that to everyone. Y-you're not angry are you?" squeaked the scrawny boy.

 

"Nope, don't worry about it." Why does everyone hate her...? I mean sure, if I had a mouth like that I wouldn't really be liked either. 

 

They soon became bored of talking her and switched the topic to Girl's Generation and their new song.

 

I was trying to paying attention to their "oh-so-interesting" talk about the girl group, but I'll admit. I was sneaking glances at Haneul the whole time. She was always staring at her watch. She looked as if she was going to burn a hole through it.

 

I chuckled. Yup. She's a really interesting girl.

 

--------------

 

{Jimin's POV + Flashback cont.}

 

At lunchtime, I darted out of the classroom. I was barely able to escape the clutches of fangirls with the expense of my lunch. 

 

Merrrrpppp. (lol just imagine this is stomach growling sound. merrrrppp -3-)

 

"Ugh, I'm so freaking hungry I'm going to go insane!" I walked around the school until I found a mysterious looking gate at the back of the school. There was a rotting sign with words "NO ENTRY" inscribed across the board. Chains had locked the gate, making it difficult to open without the key.

 

"Since when was there a forbidden path on school grounds?" I stared at the metal gate in confusion. "Oh ho HO school SECRETS! A new case for Detective Jimin!"  

 

I spotted a tall oak tree that had branches that led to the other side. As I climbed up the tree, I jumped off, landing quite roughly on the ground. I felt a sharp pain, as I realized I had a cut on my hand. Curses.

 

Suddenly, a dark figure darted past me, shadows jumping between the trees.

 

"What the hell is that?!" As I tried to back away, I felt something heavy breathing down on my shoulder. Towering over me, was a 12 ft monster that had hideous horns and blood red eyes. Shadows were spinning around the creature, as I heard wails coming from it.

 

Actually, looking closer, the "shadows" were actually...ghosts. And let me tell you, those things were CREEPY af. 

 

"Dont. Move. A. Muscle." Is that her voice I hear...? I'm daydreaming right...? I was about to turn around to look, when the voice screamed again.

 

"I SAID DON'T ING MOVE IF YOU WANT TO LIVE!" I froze right in my tracks. Yep, it was her all right.

 

There was a huge explosion of light, and then it was over. I slowly opened my eyes, findin Song Haneul, standing in the middle of a puddle of some kind of dark substance.

 

I was utterly speechless. She wiped her face with her white shirt, staining it dark. I had to admit, she looked pretty badass.

 

"S-Song Haneul! It's you! What are you doing here?! Don't you know that entry is forbidden?"

 

Annoyed, she stared at me. "Shouldn't I be telling you the same thing?"

 

"Uh...er. Yeah. Um, I was just wandering around until I found this gate. I couldn't resist you know? Then this thing just came popping out of nowhere like SUPRISE MOTHERER and here you are."

 

Haneul sighed and shook her head in exasperation. "Why did he, of all people, have to find out out?" she murmured, which I could barely make out. I frowned.

 

"Find out what?"

 

"Promise not to tell anyone?"

 

I hesistated for a moment before I linked pinkies with her. "Promise."

 

"I'm an angel."

 

 
 
*haneul means heaven or sky in korean. FORGIVE ME FOR MY PUN.
 
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
annyeong!!!!~~~ its me :D guess what you'll never guess (oh wait its quite obvious now) FIRST CHAPTER IS UP!! :D i wrote this when i came home so i was a little bit tired so this chapter is probably not the greatest xD xD wanna know something ironic? i was listening to "Cinderella" by CNBlue while i was writing this. that was also my inspiration ^^ okay so this story does have swearing so if you guys don't like that kind of stuff this is not gonna be "delightful" for you ahahhaha. just a heads up :D
 
this chap is mostly about jimin and haneul, and how they met *squeals* next chapters will have exo in them, don't worry ^^ anyway, i'll try to update as soon as i can! *showers you with flowers* BYE BYE!~~~