Episode 02 - CHAOS

We Got Married - Global Edition (SeolSica vers.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jesse is driving his sports car, a Nissan GT-R, to AOA’s dorm, with several go-pro’s on his car to film him. He stops suddenly when he drove to a certain shop “Just what I need!” he mumbles, parking his car on the side of the road. He sprinted out of his car towards the shop to by something only he knows. “I hope she likes them!” he spoke, almost out of breath, when he came back to his car, stepping inside to drive off towards the dorm.     When he arrived at the dorm he was reluctant to get out of his car “What if she is still mad at me?” he mumbles, looking scared at one of the camera’s “I don’t want her to be mad at me!” he shook his head “I sound like a wuss!” he took a deep breath, getting out of his car, not forgetting the small present for his wife, and walks up to the front door. He took another deep breath, knocking twice on the door, waiting patiently for someone to open the door for him.   “O-Oppa?” Jesse gulps when he sees his wife, she has minimize make-up on with a tank-top that shows of her curves and some jogging pants. His eyes travels from her eyes to her lips to her bosoms to her legs and back up again, accidently or not staying on her assets. “Yah Oppa, my eyes are up here!” she whined, putting her index finger on his chin to move his head upwards “Sorry!” he scratch the back of his neck, with his free hand, sheepishly. “Ah~” he suddenly remembered that he has something for his wife. “This is for you~” he smiles sheepishly. Seolhyun, however, looks at him confused “I would like to apologize for yesterday, I didn’t want to upset you!”   Seolhyun looks at him with a bright smile “I have forgiven you already Oppa, but thank you!” she took the bouquet of flowers in her hands. And gives the boy a kiss on his cheek as a thank you “Want to come in? you can meet my family members while I’ll get dressed!” Jesse nods his head with a slight blush on his cheeks “I would love to meet your family!”   ====================================================================================================   It became a chaos within the dorm when the remaining girl noticed the ‘famous’ actor. They all scrambled away occasionally scolding Seolhyun for not warning them beforehand while the couple were just looking at them in amusement. “They are really interesting girls!” “I told you they are your fans!” “But shouldn’t they like, I don’t know want to talk with me or something?” “O they do, trust me they do, it’s just… thy are not dressed to meet ‘outsiders’ especially someone like you!” “What? But they look lovely, I don’t care what they wear… you didn’t mind me seeing you like this!”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter