Movie Horrors

Movie Horrors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not even before she had stepped foot into the theatre, Cait felt the palms of her hands start to sweat. suddenly went dry and they only thing she could think of was

 

I need to get the hell out of here.

 

She stood behind her friends waiting patiently in line for the tickets. Cait had no idea how she got roped into seeing Sinister 2. She was never fond of the genre, always having a tough time engaging in something so gory. Not only did horror films scare Cait to no end, watching movies like tonight’s made her feel weak to her stomach and the theatres food—which she loved—never helped her in the end.

 

Like any other Friday night, the theatre was packed with all kinds of people wanting to see the new thriller. Cait on the other hand contemplated how she would escape. She hated horror films and seeing Sinister 2 would only add to her nightmares.

 

It would be easy to slip out of the theatre because of the amount of people around. She could easily blend into the crowd or make up some excuse to go to the restroom, then finally running the hell out of here.

 

Cait was so close to leaving the line up when she suddenly felt a hand slip through hers. It made the hair on the back of her neck stand up but she instantly relaxed when she looked at who the hand belonged to.

 

“Ready to see the movie, love?”

 

Yixing smiled revealing a deep dimple on his right cheek. He looked down at his girlfriend, tilting his head to the side.

 

“Um, well about that—” Cait was suddenly cut off by one of her friends saying that she had the tickets and the movie would be starting shortly.

 

“Come on Cait. I can’t wait to see it!” Yixing excitedly pulled her along. The feeling from before heightened making Cait feel extremely nervous.

 

“Yixing, could you slow down?”

 

Yixing turned back to Cait. He pulled her so she was pressed up against his chest.

 

“Sorry Cait. I know I can get overly excited for these kind of things. But aren’t you excited to see Sinister 2?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter