7 Deadly Sins

Description

The Heavens and Underworld has decided that only one of them can be left standing. Unknown to man they started a war many years ago, and unfortunately their battlefield is Earth. In order to put a stop to this war, the lower court of the Heavens and Underworld met in secret and released the 7 deadly sins and the 7 heavenly virtues without the knowledge of the higher court. Of course, they released them in different dates as to not arise suspicion on each side.

These sins and virtues took on the form of 14 mere humans who did not know the power they possessed. Power that they didn’t know, could feed the sin and virtue they carried inside their body. They lived life normally for years and unknown to everything about the war and what it will bring. It wasn't until Fate decided that it was finally the time for them to serve their true purpose on Earth and that was to stop the Heavens and Underworld from their final crash that will bring about the apocalypse.

"7 Deadly Sins: the entities that the Underworld released into Earth."
(order is according to sin level: low-high)

Luna

Sin: Lust

Power: Persuasion

Ultimate Power: Mind-reading

Lust is usually thought of as excessive thoughts or desires of a ual nature.

Luna was the type of girl who you wouldn’t expect her to be. She looked at the opposite like they were her prey and she was the predator. She pounces on them with no mercy and throws them to the side whenever she gets tired of them. Her rule in life was “never fall in love with the person you sleep with in bed” and she uses her great appeal to get whatever she wants.


Minzy

Sin: Gluttony

Power: Phasing

Ultimate Power: Biokinesis

Gluttony is the over-indulgence and over-consumption of anything to the point of waste.

Minzy always ate too much candy during her childhood and was the little girl that you’d usually see going inside sweet shops and coming out with a bag of chocolates and cake on her hand. She was a heavy-eater, but for some unknown reason, she never got fat or was ever over-weight her whole life, much to the envy of other teenage girls like herself.


Hara

Sin: Greed

Power: Imitation

Ultimate Power: Shape-shifting

Greed is applied to a very excessive or rapacious desire and pursuit of wealth, status, and power.

Hara, raised by a politician, decided to follow her father’s footsteps and be a woman of power herself. She started out as a mere representative, until she became class-president of the school she was attending. A well, known dictator who takes all the money from the school funds for her own selfish reasons.


Nicole

Sin: Sloth

Power: Force-field

Ultimate Power: Invisibility

Sloth, referred to was believed to be the failure to utilize one's talents and gifts.

Nicole was a very gifted girl who can dance, sing and act at the same time. She was also hell smart and could top her class if she only took them seriously. She was really lazy and her parents and teachers would constantly scold her on putting her talents to waste. She was more of a laid-back person who preferred to go with the flow of things.


Hyuna

Sin: Wrath

Power: Strength

Ultimate Power: Fire

Wrath, also known as "rage", may be described as inordinate and uncontrolled feelings of hatred and anger.

Hyuna is a short-tempered and easily angered girl who wants things to always go her way. She wants everything right and whenever things don’t turn out like she wants them to be, all hell breaks loose. She hates everything that goes on in her life and can never be contented of the finest things that people throw her way. She has high standards and she would usually expect everyone to reach them or else.


Hyoyeon

Sin: Envy

Power: Pheromone

Ultimate Power: Weather

Greed the desire to deprive other men of theirs.

Hyoyeon easily gets jealous of others, whether it was material things, boyfriends or even friends. She wants the things she sees in others to be in her own possession and yet she doesn’t strive to get what she wants. Instead she sits in the corner and stares deadly daggers at the person she wants to covet so badly. She would sometimes get what the others have, but she usually goes to other extents when she does so and you’d rather have her sit in the corner quietly.


Min

Sin: Pride

Power: Steal

Ultimate Power: Telekinesis

Pride is considered the original and most serious of the seven deadly sins, and the source of the others.

Min was born from a rich and well-known family where she gets whatever she wants, whenever she wants it. A very antagonistic character that made every single person around her cry and beg on their knees. Yet, she still basks in their compliments about her appearance and talents feeding her ego more and more with every time she sees her face in the mirror. She was vain and she knows very well she was. And take note: she always gets the last laugh.

Foreword

I haven't finished my story Freefall yet, but I'll be alternating updates of both stories from here on.

This story was based from the 7 deadly sins, my obsession before I got hooked on mafia's. The characters I used on this story are the characters my good friend iCandy used for her story Professional Airheads. Way funny story about 8 friends with a slice of drama, school life and little bit of mean girls attitude, so I suggest you should go check it out. I recieved permission from her to use the characters and she kindly pointed out which character would suit each and every one of the sins.

The virtues, who're all boys, will later be added on the story, probably 'causing me to change the title and the banner itself. More work for me... YAY! But the reason why I didn't add them just yet, mostly becuase the whole story will be circulating around the 7 deadly sins more and because I forgot to add their photos and the name "virtues" when I made the banner.

Also, I recommend iCandy's story for you readerrs! Here is Professional Airheads for your fun and enjoyment!


 
"illustration by blackeri of deviantart"