003

# REMINISCENT   ;   a roleplay confession page just for you! IN MEMORY OF RECOLLECTION.  +   CALLING ALL YERI ROLEPLAYERS ;  A MESSAGE FROM ANON TO ROLEPLAYERS ABOUT LUMINESCENT ;  COME READ OUR TWO NEW RANTS!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

003
to: Gina // from: Loser's Wonho, Shoes' Chahun, Mochi's Brian, a friend.

I never thought that I would have to do this. I usually prefer to stay out of affairs that have reached a level of spite and disdain that is beyond healthy limits for the roleplay world, but as for this matter, I am concerned about the well-being of a dear friend. Gina. Congratulations. It has been how long? Two weeks? And yet you do not have found anything better to pass you time with, than to complain, humiliate, loathe and whine about how unfair you allegedly have been treated. I'm not judging, not everyone is in property of basic human instincts which usually answer the purpose of telling one when enough is enough and when it's time to pull that stick out of your and grow up. Greetings to the real world, dear. Guess what, you don't always get what you want. Whether what you say is justified or not, is now irrelevant, there all your ranting doesn't even serve a sensible purpose anymore. You're just hating. That doesn't make you better than any of us. Therefore we shall treat each other equally. Better yet, if you don't like us, let's simply not cross paths. Leave the past behind, like a goddamn mature and properly functioning individual of this society and grow. The . Up. My apologies for making you feel unwanted. I hope you find a better place to be.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter