ㅤ❛ 2.0 — tips&hints ♥

ㅤ❛ eclare ⋮ sment's new girlgroup of 2015 — apply now! / reviews in progress! ♥

 

 

 

 
 

 

 

 
tumblr_nszjg3PREB1sye4qvo3_540.png
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
ECLARE
[SME]
 
SMENT'S NEW GIRLGROUP 2015!
COMING TO YOU SOON.
.
 


 

    
 


 THE CHEATSHEET 
( official sm.eclare )

( faceclaims ) — idols in the k-industry ONLY please as we'd like to have full galleries as much as possible. we would like idols who can be versatile and as well as that, they need to look pretty mature [ not CL mature ] because of the age range and the fact that this concept is classy yet y at the same time, they should look legal.no sm idols allowed for the artists will appear rather frequently as the girls are from the entertain-ment, hence there shouldn't really be any 'twinsies' unless the girls are twins and try not to use lovelyz faceclaims since- the song is techincally theirs and all and this is a girl group fic which should have different members replacing them ( looks wise ).  

age ranges ) — the age ranges for the girlgroup will be '93 - 97 as this girl group will be one of the last of the groups to not include any year below. so like we said, your choice of faceclaim should match the age you're really going for tbh. we're going to have a range of ages, so don't think we're just going to go for the older members, vise versa with the youngsters.

ethnicity and languages ) — since sm is known for having more foreign asians in their groups these days, we'll allow having chinese/japanese/taiwanese/thai members. though of course it's preferable to have korean members as well, because it is korean pop, so people would be expecting korean members there too. as for languages, don't overdo it and add in the relevant and give in valid reasons to her state of fluency and how she knows it. the girls should all know korean in an advanced / fluent level and remember not everyone can be a polyglot!

(
personality ) — i'm sure it's been repeated already, but no mary-sues or too dark of a character please especially the 'dark' personalities like would the company want to debut someone who'll just stir up so much trouble amongst the media especially before debut and making a name for themselves, making themself, their group and the company look bad? we'd like a range of different characters so, please be creative! contradicting traits are fine as long as it makes sense when you explain. password is a fanclub name for the group.

background ) — so with the background, please don't go too overboard with it. it should be quite realistic for many idols have pretty simple and normal backgrounds. not everyone should be heiresses. adding in some sad stories in the background is fine, but please don't make your character's whole background a whole sob story. 

(
relations) — having idol siblings are fine, but make sure that it makes sense. just because some idols share the same surname doesn't mean they're related. for example: choi sooyoung (snsd) and choi minho (shinee) aren't related, but aoa's yuna and berry good's seoyool are. having idol friends are fine, but don't go overboard with it, and please make sure the reason how they became friends, rivals (etc.) makes sense. if you include family in your character's relations, make sure they're relevant like please don't include your character's parents, uncles and aunts and such which some may not even be important in your character's story. you don't have to include your character's family at all for the time an idol has to interact with their family is pretty limited.

love interests ) — idols only with groups being: smrookies (sr15b ), exo, got7, bts, seventeen, shinee and infinite. i know people hate it when the groups are selective, but people have to understand that sometimes it's what those authors are comfortable with, i'm selfish yes, but please bear with me. i'm not used to boygroups other than the following. with this being said, for your character's relationship with their love interest, be creative! we'd also prefer it if not all characters have had some sort of relationship with their love interest before debut with some having met them when or after they have debuted. the maximum between your character and love interest is about 4 years. password is a suggested fanclub name for the group.

(
idol twins / stage section ) — please make sure your talent twins suit the position you have chosen. this is quite obvious like if you haven't chosen a main vocalist position, and you ended up choosing iu or taeyeon, that's incorrect, or choosing minzy as your dancing twin yet your position isn't really a dancing position. acting twins and variety twins are optional so, you don't have to fill that bit in if you don't want to, and yes—it's okay to have an actress as your acting twin however, they shouldn't be the really popular ones like park shin hye and goo hyesun. positions are found in the official members profile, and they don't have to be in birth order, though it's preferably done that way. leader and maknae should follow their age range added though!

who's taken? ) — 
 faceclaims : april's lee naeun 
 love interests : smrookies' jung jaehyun
 position : maknae, lead vocalist and fotg.

 singing twins : april's somin
 dancing twins : girls' generation's tiffany 
 speaking twins : apink's son naeun 
 variety twin: gfriend's yerin


brownie points ) — 

 QUALITY vs QUANTITY 
we honestly don't mind, but just don't overdo it too much with adding in the irrelevant for certain sections which should be more smaller. but yes we'd expect quality to be great whether the quanitity is big or small, we'd like to understand your character as much as possible from just reading your app. customising the app would be nice.

 FACECLAIMS 
please don't use cutesy rookies or idols or really mature / y looking idols, they need to be a versatile group so if you're going to plan on using someone like akmu soohyun or leehi or cl / bom then that's a no-no. i'd like to see perhaps aoa, red velvet, f(x), kara, bestie, laboum, hello venus, mamamoo and girl's day etc!

 ADD ME IN? 
i'd love to see my characters incoorporated into some of the apps someway, that'd be cute. though please don't feel forced to add me in, only do so if you believe your character's relationship with my character will be really relevant in the fic!

 PERSONA IN APP 
a personality in an app adding humour or fun can make us forget the quantity and it also makes us more interested in reading more about your character as well!

 ROMANCES 
we want a time span, so please don't put your character down as the status dating, their relationship should progress through the story tbh, it's rare especially if they're from a completely different company. and like mentioned, we'd also like some of the girl's first meetings to be after pre-debut, because the chances are that'll happen right?

 


:


       

 NAVIGATION 
(    TURN-IN : SOURCE CODE : EXAMPLE    )