Kim Taeyeon Memories

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi sooyoung… yes, that is her name. the name of my first love, the one that loved me from the first time she saw me. The tall girl who has enticing brown orbs as her pair of eyes, loved to have short hairstyle and could dress fashionably even with everyday clothes and all. From the day I know her she already got her way with words, a little bit more mature from what her age should be and yet at the same time have those mental age closer of a child because of her childish behavior.

When was it… the first time we meet each other, let me think for a bit… oh, I think it’s in high school? Sorry… she’s the one good at remembering things, I am much more of a person who goes with the flow. Okay, I’ll start from where we first met each other then?

It was warm day… I remember that day everyone mocked my pale skin complexion. They say I got a rare disease and start a rumor about me being sick. The rumor goes around and somehow it make everyone, even the student in my class bit afraid to talk to me.

But that doesn’t really matter, because i usually like to spend my time alone so this work out fine for me too. Like when I go to cafeteria and there’s one empty spot left, they will let me have it. Or when that time where I just want to read my books, no one would bother me.

I liked to be alone not because I don’t have any social skill… hey! I do have okay?! Back in my hometown I had tons of friends you know! Like… like… uh, oh! Those twin from my neighbor, the two classmate of mine and-and… uh… teachers? Would teachers include to the list???

… fine, maybe I am a bit antisocial. But I do have my own reason why I hate the company of others though. It’s because I will get emotionally unstable to compose my music, yep you heard that right, I already compose my own at the early age and had been sent the demo to every music company I know. But, still no progress I think…

Back to the problem… the rumor of me saying that I am a walking contagious disease because of my pale complexion finally reached it pinnacle. I don’t know, it was all different world in high school. Usually, things like this will disappear as time goes on in junior high… but in here, they became something else.

One by one, or was it always in a group of people? I don’t know… but what I could understand is they began to bully me just because of my pale skin. When physical abuse is not enough, they began to talk on my back… saying names and all of that.

It was then I start to realize i lost my passion to write a song, I became depressed… so depressed at it that I didn’t care anymore of what happening around me and from that moment on, I neglected myself.

Funny thing happen… I stumble on sooyoung when a group of girls from my school bullying me on the street. She and her own gang of girls saw what happen, and eventhough they all came from different school they choose to save me, meddling with another school business.

‘I never saw an angel before’ sooyoung said that as she gave me a piggy back ‘but if there is one in here, it must be you’

I keep on remembering her words, because it was so weird for me to hear someone not trash talking me or insult me. To hear someone praise me like that almost make me laughed, maybe she need to inspect me closer to see what other people see in me that I failed to see.

‘you are a ghost, a dead girl, maybe even a zombie! Freak, what is wrong with yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter