Not a first meeting?

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The loud music that keeps blaring through the ears, the colorful lights which blinding, the jam packed place with people dancing, the people that already drunk, that which still talking even with the loudness of the voice, that which still try to entertain, and those whom playing the music. This place is a familiar place for those that enjoy the night life of big city, a place where people want to forget their boring daily activity, to escape their life and reality even for a while, where they could meet with someone new and maybe the love of your life.

Speaking of love… I want to tell you a story about my love life… if you are willing to hear me out, that’s it…

You want to know why I want to talk about it to you? Well… I just wanted to? You don’t believe me? Oh, so you think because I am inside a night club, yes I am inside a night club now, okay… rewind, so just because you think I am inside a night club doesn’t I had to enjoy this loud music and crazy atmosphere that people call entertainment? Blame my friend who dragged me here… yeah, they dragged me from my studio just because they are afraid if I will kill myself. What? What kind of studio? Well… music studio of course!

… maybe I could introduce myself first. My name is kim taeyeon, 26 years old eligible bachelorette, singer, song writer and professional actress. Yes, now you know me… let me tell you, my definition of entertainment is not this… maybe I could play some music and drink in my own apartment to enjoy my night but this kind of thing? Blaring music just to deaf people ears and make people drunk? Not my kind.

This all happen because my best friend lee sunny got paranoid over my obsession toward writing ballad song. I don’t know, it’s not like I could instantly choose which kind of genre I want to compose right? All the inspiration just flow and I couldn’t stop it before I jolt it down. When she checks it one by one, she said my mood gotten darker each time I finish composing a lyric and it freak her out.

So… for the sake of calm her down and make her believe that I am fine, I go out with her… bad choice I know, but I don’t have any other option.

Okay, enough rambling from me! Didn’t I want to tell you about my love life? So… here we go-

“yah! Taeyeon!!!” crap… now she found me in my hiding place “what are you doin on the corner! Come here!!!”

“alright! Jeez” well… I guess I had to go and socializing myself toward the people that been gathering around my friend. I noticed how gorgeous all of them, knowing how well sunny made friends I bet they also come from entertainment industry.

“here, like I told you girls!” sunny pushed my back so I could get closer to the group of girls “my best friend, kim taeyeon!”

“omg! I couldn’t believe this!!! You are the real kim taeyeon right? The composer of ‘if’ right?!” one of the girl who stand near me start to fangirling? Damn, sunny didn’t tell me about any of this

“um… I actually also sang it too”

“omg!!! That’s double awesome!!!” she and the rest squealed like a teenager

“you also play in the movie I liked! Omg, can I have your sign?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter