Final

Bittersweet and Crazy

listen this song when read this story :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCCKTtShpyQ

 

Tiffany tap the pencil to her lips repeatedly. Thingking what the right words to make a lyrics for her song. Don't know where she have the inspiration, but she really wanting to write a song. But again, it's already an hour she just can write several words. Frustasing.

"Bwoya, what are you doing Fany-ah?" She surprised seeing Taeyeon who suddenly sit beside her. God damn it Tiffany of course she sit beside you, Taeyeon it's your airplane buddies, babo. With a rush, Tiffany close her note then hide it behind her back.

"It's nothing, you finish?" Tiffany asked next. Taeyeon who staring at her get corious with the secret the latter keep. But she know, sooner or later Tiffany will tell all about it to her. She then replied Tiffany question.

"Such a relief, ah i don't know why my poop really out too much back then."

"Taeyeon-ah eww..." Taeyeon laugh hearing Tiffany whine. She then turning her head to the left and to the right observing the people don't staring at them right now. Thinking she safe, she then peck Tiffany cheek lightly.

"Sorry, i'm just joking." She said shortly. Tiffany who saw that just smiling widly feeling the PDA Taeyeon did to her. She's happy, finally after a long time she can relieved because the drama who happened between them ended. Well not all of them ended but still for Tiffany just seeing Taeyeon smile it is already big happiness for her.

"Taengoo."

"Hmm?"

"I love you." Tiffany said staring at her girlfriend beautiful onyx eyes lovingly.

"I love you too, Fany-ah." The latter mumbled softly holding Tiffany hands and squeeze it a little. But their moment got disturbed by a call from the manager who order Taeyeon to discuss with him. With a half heart, Taeyeon then leave Tiffany who's know busy again with her note. Not like back then, now she can expressing and writing the lyrics more easily. It's because her inspiration for this song, Kim Taeyeon

****

"Wah daebak Fany-ah, why you never let me hear that song huh?" Sooyoung who sit beside her says while wiping her make up. Tiffany just shrug her shoulder don't care with Sooyoung babbling from the start they arrive at the backstage. The shikshin always complimenting plus whining why she never give a chance to the latter to hear the song she sang in music show YHY Sketchbook back then.

"The important is one person already hearing it." Tiffany said in her mind.

Tiffany can't see Taeyeon from the first, sadly the person who Tiffany want compliment her song first cannot being seen even her shadow. All member gathering out from the room leaving Tiffany behind alone.

Tiffany busily put her things to her bag not realize that someone entering the room silently. She shocked feeling a hands wrapped tightly in her waist. But after a second, she finally calm down inhale the sweet scent who she always known and she always like it.

"All along, i thought you singing that song in front of me because it sang by your favorite singer, but turns out not." Taeyeon stated still hugging Tiffany from the back. Tiffany just smiling hearing that. She then turn around and wraps her arms to her girlfriend neck.

"How is it? Do you like it?" She asked. Taeyeon replied with her dorky smile.

"Bittersweet and Crazy huh? Why you gave the title like that?"

"Because it's our song. The lyrics perfectly fit with our situation, Taeyeon-ah."

"Mwo?" Tiffany nodded making sure Taeyeon who still confused.

"You are my inspiration for this song, i mean our life all along is the main inspiration though. I'm very happy this song ended very beautiful. But it more perfect if you sing with me too. You understand the lyrics i wrote there right?"

"Of course, and that was the beautiful thing i've ever heard. Thank you." Taeyeon caressed her girfriend cheek gently.

"Ah, Fany-ah?"

"Hmm?"

"I will always be yours and i would never let you go." Taeyeon said with her perfect english accent. Tiffany don't know what to says to replied Taeyeon words. That's the answer by her girlfriend for the half lyrics of her song.

Tiffany just pull her girlfriend neck and then kiss her lips passionately. Taeyeon close her eyes, kissed back her girlfriend from every peck, every , every bite made by Tiffany. She then separated their lips and breath loudly before says

"I love you so much, Fany-ah."

"I love you too, Boo."

 

 

End