Iron

Iron Smoke Sin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID2]IRON IV[/CONTENTID2][CONTENTID1]

what's going on from droptek ft. isabel higuero

 

What is this? Something seems to be crawling across his face. He touches it to find a cold, foreign liquid staining his fingers. The smell of rusty iron dust fills his nostrils and he comes to realize it. Blood. But, who does it belong to? Could it be? Could it? His eyes fly open. Pass fat fingers and red smears, he sees it, a blurry shadow shifting in his favorite armchair.

"Oh, finally awake now? You are quite the heavy sleeper, old man." It is the voice of a woman. Extra sweet. Not his wife's. Not the voice of anyone he knows. Who is this strange woman? And, what... what is she doing here in his home, at this hour, in his private quarters, no less? With a heavy hand, he reach back to find the cold body of his wife.

"It seems your significant other is dead, old man. Quite dead, however, I did not have the pleasure of slitting myself. If it had been me, your face would not be stained so."

This woman. She is extremely calm. Frighteningly so. Not a hint of concern in her voice. She is not afraid... of anything, it seems. Is she prepared to face all the consequences of angering him? Is she prepared to surrender her life? "Who are you? What are you doing in my house?" His dead wife is no longer an issue. This woman... this woman is.

"I came by to give you a gift." She throws an object and it lands at the foot of his bed with a joyful bounce.

At the sight of the severed arm, he reaches for the emergency intercom.

"Let me save you the trouble of pressing that button." A sharp piece of metal slices through the air, cutting cleanly through his index finger. What is now left there is a bloody fat stub. His long scream is music to her ears. It is an effective stress reliever. She is feeling much, much better.

"Perhaps you will take me a little more seriously now." She is not afraid... of anything, it seems. His screams could be heard from the outskirts of his large estate, yet, there she sits... in his favorite armchair... undisturbed. Far, far from anxious. "Where is it? Where is the Wang relics?"

Despite the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter