Iron

Iron Smoke Sin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID2]IRON III[/CONTENTID2][CONTENTID1]

what's going on from droptek ft. isabel higuero

 

Judging from outer appearance, he seems like a blessed angel, the peace loving kind. What deceiving looks he had been given. Inside that perfect, healthy body resides the resolve of a ferocious demon. Pursuing his desires with a one track mind. Hmm... that must be what people call.... the power of love, the disease-like obsessive kind. His existence is a vexation. To make matters worse, he has his sights on making her life a living hell... by showering her with his special, obnoxious, suffocating kindness. Does he plan to kill her with that sly method? Ha! She will not be caught dying in such an embarrassing manner. No way in hell. Donghae, this stupid idiot. He should have stayed at the facility like a good boy for his own sake. She gives him another kick to force him up, despite not wanting to give him any more pleasure. "Get up!"

The "masochistic pig" named Lee Donghae scrabbles to his feet. His hood slips to reveal a handsome face. How disgusting. But perhaps, if she gave a damn about looks, perhaps she would end up being a prisoner to that face... like willingly become his legal wife. Ha! Too bad that is not the case.

"Let's leave together, Lingling." He takes a hold of her hands. "Let's run away to a place where no one can find us, where no one will judge our taste for femdom, where we can have many, many kids. Of course, for all the pain you must suffer in childbirth, I am willing to receive punishment."

"What the ?! Are you... stop writing a goddamn novel in your head and shut up!"

"It's okay if you're a little embarrassed. But, it's really high time for you to realize the ultimate dream here."

What dream now? How utterly irritating. "I'm not leaving with you... anywhere. You're going to leave by yourself, you hear me?!"

"Oh, sis... I thought I heard your loud voice chiming. So, I decided to come up and check." After a moment passes by, the new arrival notices his sister is in the company of a conscious male other than himself. "So, it was you who has been on her mind, brother-in-law."

"Don't call him that!" Xinling snaps.

"Really? Lingling, is what Jaejoong saying true? Finally... I can weep tears of joy. You are finally thinking of me~♥!"

"You want to die?" She raises her arm with extreme, murderous intent flowing. "Jaejoong! You shouldn't say something like that to make this idiot misunderstand!"

"But hasn't he been on your mind, sis? You were wondering who it was following us like a stalker and it ended up being brother-in-law. Really... you should have guessed it sooner that it would be him... since he's a real stalker since our childhood days. I have to admit though... it's a bit odd that he would wait until now to catch up."

"Speaking of odd, weren't you knocked unconscious downstairs?"

Jaejoong stares at Donghae with his infamous expressionless face. "Was I unconscious? I don't think I was."

"You were definitely sprawled on the floor unconscious. I saw that big guy hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter