Iron

Iron Smoke Sin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID2]Iron I[/CONTENTID2][CONTENTID1]

heist from noisestorm

 

"I don't like that suspicious old man, sis."

With the door now closed, the little woman called 'Miss Xinling,' flings her long blade onto the bed and begins to undress. "What? And you think I do? I don't like him either."

"Then why do we have to stay here?"

"Because this place has a bath and hot water. I need to wash my hair. It feels so disgusting."

"It wouldn't be such a problem if you cut it off. Want me to cut it off? I will cut it off and then we can sell it."

"You dare?" She stares at him with eyes that can pierce through tomorrow, challenging him to give it a try. "I will cut you down first, little brother... and watch you bleed to death." No joke. She is capable of that. He does not doubt it. "What are you still standing there for? Come over here and help me with my bath. I want all of this grime out of my hair. I want it out now."

Little brother, Jaejoong, though nothing about him is little, unhooks his huge- gun and proceeds in helping his sister undress. After dropping her body into the tub, he moves to open the copper valves connecting to pipes running along the crease where floor and wall meet.

"Why are you so slow? Do you not wish to wash my hair? Because, really... no one asked you to come along and serve me, you know..."

"That may be true... but... you're carrying my goddamn eye, woman!!" So there is such a thing as anger inside. "You think I'm just going to let you waltz down dangerous alleys with my eye?!"

"Hu-huu..." She covers with the back of a bare hand like a dainty, little lady that she is supposed to resemble. "That is completely your fault. No one asked you to bet your left eye and lose."

"I didn't think you would actually scoop out my eye..." What kind of sister would steal her younger brother's eye? Even if he did bet and lose.

"Well, that's because you're stupid."

Hot water flows through the pipes, bringing along a distinct, rustic smell. Xinling does not seem to mind the smell. Not at all. So long as she gets her wash.

"Oooo, fresh lemon soap. I like the smell of lemons." She chucks the bar of soap at Jaejoong and motions for him to scrub her thick, black hair with it. Such a state of tangle it has been these pass few days. "But, really, little brother... I don't see why you're so unhappy about the new arrangement. I think you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter