Sequel ! ^^

Our Moment

                                                                                          Uhkj

                                                                             Sequel:   You're Always Mine Now and Forever.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Kai's POV

                             

It's been 2 weeks since Kyungsoo was discharged from the hospital. He's still not able to walk by himself and needs my support to help him for everything he wanted to do. Kim Ji Yun, our baby. I'm so glad to have her. She means everything to me.. to us. She won't fail to make me smile when I see her smiles, doesn't fail to make me squeal like a fangirl because of  her cuteness. I never feel tired when I look at her face. She reminds me of Kyungsoo. Those chubby cheeks.. her cheeky smiles.. Ah she owns my eyes.

 

"Yunnie-ah, what are you doing?" I grinned widely and hold her securely in my arms.

 

She yawns.. "Aww.." I put my two fingers to cover and chuckled softly, not wanted to wake my husband up because he's not feeling well. "Are you hungry?" I asked my daughter and she just tried to pull my shirt into . I let out a playfull gasp "No no no. It's dirty. Kim Ji Yul. No. Daddy will make some milk for you okay?" I nuzzled my nose on hers then laughed when she started to gurgle while hitting my face with her small fists, trying to stop me. "Alright~ alright. Wait here." I kissed her cheek lightly before putting her down into her crib in the living room then walked to the kitchen.

   

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Kyungsoo's POV

 

I woke up with a headache and dizziness. Still wearing a sweater than Jongin forced me to wear. I massaged my temple for awhile hoping the headache will gone. "Nggh.." I carefully sitted up on the bed because my bottom part's still feeling sore since I gave birth to Ji Yun. Gulping my saliva when I realized that I've been sleeping for hours nearly afternoon. Jongin.. I heaved a sigh out. He probably doesn't want to wake me up. "Poor him.." I thought. I'm not able to spend so much time alone with him. Well, it's not my fault actually. He's the one who being over-protective here. 

 

I slowly walked downstairs. Hissing in pain when I made a few steps. I stopped for awhile when I heard Ji Yun's voice. "Ahh.. she must be hungry. Wait--" I limped to the kitchen. "Jongin?" I called him. He turned around as he eyes were widen when he saw me. I stared at the milk bottle that he was holding and chuckled. "What are you doing here?" he rushed towards me then placed his palm to feel my forehead. "You're still burning, Soo. You don't need to worry, I'll take care of Ji Yun. She's just hungry. You need to rest okay-" There he goes again.. Soo this.. Soo don't do that.. Rest okay? Bla bla bla. I rolled my eyes then stood on my toes to kiss his lips before he could finishes his talk. Finally, you know how to shut up, honey. I pulled back from the kiss then flashes him a wide smile when he blinked dumbly.

 

"I'm fine, alright? Stop worrying Jongin-ah. It's just a normal fever and I'll be fine. You know what? I don't feel tired because I really am. I just feel tired because of resting too much."  I said while pouting. "I feel bored." He only stood there and smiled.

 

"You need to be punished." he stated. I looked up at him confusedly. "What—" I snorted right after he gave my cheek a gentle kiss. "Let's go. Our daughter is already starving." I chuckled with him. We walked to the living room together while I was holding onto his arms.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Kai's POV

 

I watched Kyungsoo while he's playing with Ji Yun . Secretly staring at his face when he's smiling. I never get bored. He's just so..attractive? I remember when the first time I saw him. He was really a shy person. But that's before we became closer to each other. The moment when I confessed to him. I actually didn't expect him to like me back. It was very suprising—yeah. I carefully laydown beside and wrapped my arm around his small waist. "Honey?" ah.. I love the way he called me that. To be honest I love everything about him. I nuzzled my nose on his nape and burried my face instead. Inhaling his scent  while my eyes were closed.

 

"I..." I kissed his nape. "Love.." then his shoulder.. I pulled him gently and make him turn to face me. I pointed at his heart before kissing his lips deeply. "You. Kim Kyungsoo.. Always you." I glanced at Ji Yun for awhile and smiled "and her.." He chuckled then hugged me tightly. "I love you both too." I can feel that he's smiling while saying those words. Cute.

Always Kyungsoo..

 

 

Always...

 

And we played with Ji Yun until she fell asleep.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Kyungsoo's POV

 

I found myself feel so weak and lack of energy. I keep holding onto Jongin's arm while he was carrying Ji Yun to her small room that we made. I suddenly felt like the world's spinning badly. I frowned but trying to act normal when Jongin looked at me. "Jongin, I think I'll go to our room first, alright?" I looked at him, trying to give him the sweetest smile that I can made. He ruffled my hair while smiling bact at me "Alright, honey. Carefull." he said.

 

In the room, I can't hold it anymore. I carefully sat down on the bed, massaging my forehead. I can't even see everything clearly. No..I need Jongin. I took a deep breath I wiped the cold sweat that formed on my forehead. "Jongin.." I tried to call him as loud as I could. Everything went dark that time. The last thing I heard was Jongin's voice shouting my name and.....   out.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Kai's POV

 

I smiled and kissed my daughter's nose before walking out from her room. I made my way to my room and suddenly I heard Kyungsoo's voice. "Jongin.." It wasn't too loud but enough to be heard from where I was standing. It's Kyungsoo.. he was in pain.. I knew from the way he called me. "Kyungsoo?" I ran to him quickly. Panick took over my whole body as I saw him frowning while holding his head. Before I could react, he fell down on the bed. "KYUNGSOO!" I rushed to beside him, shaking his body while calling his name again and again. Only can hear his breath. I placed my palm against his forehead ", he's burning." I lifted him up to adjust his position, pulling the blanked to cover his body.

 

I went to the bathroom and took a small towel then washed it. I make sure that I squeeze the towel first before I went back to my husband and put it on his forehead. I looked at his face, eyeing him worriedly. This is the first time he fainted. I sighed. " I told you to rest Kyungsoo-ah.. I'm gonna call Dr. Jeong, okay? about Ji Yun.. It's okay I'll call my mom." I gave him a small peck on his nose then grabs my phone to call the doctor and my mom. 

 

__

 

I felt a loud pang on my chest whenever I look at his body lying unconciously beside me. I caressed his hair and dipped the towel into the water placed it on his forehead once again. "Kyungsoo-ah.. get well soon. I don't want you to get sick again." I whispered sadly. I saw himself shivering while I wiped his face. He lets his eyes fluttered open. "Jong.." he said weakly. "cold—" he coughed and I rubbed his chest to sooth him. "It's okay. You should rest while we wait for Dr. Jeong to arrive." he didn't reply me instead he slowly reached his hand to hold mine. "I'm sorry.." he muttered. "I shouldn't made you worry.. I know that you're tired too Jongin." he cleared his throat. "You take care of our child. And now, me."

 

"Sweetheart, you're having fever.. how can I not worry about you? I need to take care of you now matter what. You know that I love you, right?" I smiled.

 

-Ding Dong-

 

"Rest. I'll be back." I planted a soft kiss on his hair then made my way to the door. I smiled when I saw my mom's face and gave her a warm hug. "I've missed you, mom. Thanks for coming." she released the hug and smiled sweetly at me. "No problem, Jongin. It's been awhile since I visited my granddaughter." she chuckled. "How's Kyungsoo? Is he alright?" I nodded. "He just woke up..and I asked him to sleep back because his body temperature is still pretty high." I sighed. "It's normal, honey. Maybe because he's too tired. Have you called the doctor?" I just nodded again. "I'll go and check Yunnie first, okay?" she said and went to Ji Yun's room.

 

 

I was about to close the door but suddenly I saw Dr. Jeong walked out from his car. I greeted him with a smile and a slight bow. "How are you, Jongin? and how's your husband? " he looked at me. "I'm good.. Kyungsoo's in our room. Still resting.. can you check his condition right now?" I said as I couldn't wait anymore. "Sure thing, Let's go."

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Kyungsoo's POV

 

I heard someone's voice called me. It was not Jongin's voice, so I opened my eyes to look at that person. Oh.. Dr.Jeong. He cracked his lips into a smile. "Hey Kyung, How are you feeling?" I shaked my head in response. "Relax okay, I'm gonna check you." He took his stethoscope and pressed its diaphragm surface against my chest while Jongin was beside me, removing the hair that were covering my bangs. I inhaled and exhaled slowly.

 

 

"Alright Kyungsoo, I guess you're just tired and make sure that you get enough sleep. I'll give you some antibiotic with paracetamol. Kim Jongin, make sure that he eats the medicines on time." he smiled at me then look at Jongin. "Thanks, doctor." Jongin answered with a smile. "You're welcome. I think I should go now. See next time." he nodded and I thanked him before he went out.

 

 

I closed my eyes once again, frowning as I feel both of my eyelids were burning. Quite bad.. I thought while sighing mentally. I tried to sleep but not when I felt Jongin's arms wrapped around my waist. "Jongin..?" I said groggily. "Yeah. how are you feeling?" he kissed my ears. "Better..but a little bit dizzy." I holded his arm. "Jongin, where's mom?" I nearly forgot about her but I tried to keep my voice calm when I asked him. "She's in Ji Yun's room. Want me to call her?" Yes..sure. I wanted to say those words at least but nothing came out when I opened my mouth so I decided to nod in return. Stupid fever. "Alright, I'll be back." 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Mrs. Kim's POV

 

 

"Ji Yun-ahhhh~" I nuzzled my nose against hers and chuckled when she gurgled while showing me her toothless smile. I'm so lucky to have a beautiful granddaughter like her. To be honest, I was a little bit hesitated when the moment my son told me that he's gay. But when I saw Kyungsoo's face, observed his sincerity towards Jongin, the way they both love each other, everything was like a magic and made me change my mind. I blessed both of them.

 

I keep playing with her, fed her the milk when she's hungry. Thank god that she didn't cry. "Yunnie, your mama's not feeling well, aright? so you need to stay with haelmoni for awhile." I wiped her drooling saliva. "Mom~" suddenly I saw my son peeking me from the door. "Yes? What's wrong?" I asked him. "Nothing, Kyungsoo wants to meet you." He said and walks to me while smiling when his daughter. "Alright~" 

 

I knocked the door before entering their shared room and heard Kyungsoo coughing. "Kyungsoo? are you okay?" I walked to sit on the bed beside him. "How are you feeling?" I looked at Jongin who was trying to sooth his husband by rubbing Kyungsoo's chest. "I'm fine, mom. Thanks for taking care of Ji Yun." he managed to smile. "You're welcome, Kyungie. Oh, I've been thinking about bringing Ji Yun to my home so Jongin and you can have some rest together." I suggested while smiling at both of them. "Is it okay with you, mom?" Jongin looked at me. "Yeah, your noona really wants to meet her but you she was really busy. So, why not?"

 

"Thanks, mother. We love you."

 

I smiled then went to pack Ji Yun's thing.

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

(No Point of View)

 

Jongin's mom already left with his daughter. Now, there's only two of them cuddling in their bedroom. It feels so relax and relief when he looks at his lover's face. "Thank god your temperature has cool down a little bit." Jongin mumbled while rubbing Kyungsoo's back. Kyungsoo just closed his eyes and cracked his lips into a soft smile. "Thanks to you for taking care of me." he said. Jongin leaned his face to kiss his husband lips, making Kyungsoo flutters his eyes opened when he felt a soft touch against his lips. Kyungsoo only smiled between the kiss at his husband and pulled it back gently. "I've missed you." he whispered. "And I've missed you more, Soo."

 

 

Jongin can't help himself from saying those cheesy and lovely words to Kyungsoo. They spent their night without their daughter for the first time since the day Kyungsoo gave birth to Ji Yun. "Jongin, I miss her already." Kyungsoo pouted. "She's fine with mom, sweetheart. I'll call mom to bring her back when you're okay." Jongin showered Kyungsoo's face with kisses while chuckling. "Rest, beauty."

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

7 months later...

 

"Jonginnnnnnnnnnnnnn!" Kyungsoo yelled from downstairs. "Come hereeeeeeee! OMG, she did it!" he said happily. Jongin rushes quickly to him "What? What wrong? What happened? She did what?" his eyes widening in panic as he looked at his daughter. "She called me appa! Right, Yunnie?" Kyungsoo glance at his daughter once again. "Appapapaaaa~" she squealed excitedly. "Gosh. look she said it again!" Jongin grinned happily and squated down beside his daughter. "Ji Yun- ahh.. Can you say daddy? Follow after daddy Ji Yun-ah.. Daaaad-dyyy." he tried hard to make Ji Yun calls him but his daughter only ended up with gurgling and playing with her saliva.

 

Jongin felt a little bit dissapointed and jealous. "Come on~" he whined and looked at his husband. "We need to teach her more, honey." Kyungsoo patted the pouting man. "But, I want her to call me." he mumbled while poking his daughter's cheek. "Ji Yun-ah, say daddy.. daaa-ddyy." Kyungsoo tried. "Da—dada!" she beamed. "Why did you said? Just- now. Wh-at?" They both looked at their daughter in awe. "Dadadadda~" Ji Yun repeated and shows both of her father a toothy grin. "Kyungsoo!" he giggled then pulled his husband into a tight hug. "You heard that?" Kyungsoo nodded and wrapped his arms around Jongin. "Yeah.. It was really amazing."

 

Jongin then lifted Ji Yun up and made her sat on his lap. "Thank you, sweety." he kissed her on his cheek. They played with her happily. Jongin and Kyungsoo felt so blessed to have her. And there's a time Jongin suddenly leaned close and whispered into the smaller man ear. "Does it mean Ji Yun is old enough to get a new sibling?~" Jongin smirked. Kyungsoo can't help himself from blushing hardly in embarrassment.

 

Crap..

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PLEASE READ: 

A/N: HELLO GUYS! I'M BACK WITH THE SEQUEL. I'M SO SORRY FOR LETTING YOU GUYS WAIT. BUT, I WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU GUYS VERY MUCH. THANKS FOR SUBCRIBING AND KEEP VOTING FOR "OUR MOMENT". IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY QUESTION TO ASK ME OR CURIOUS ABOUT I'LL LINK IT DOWN BELOW MY ASK.FM. FEEL FREE TO ASK ME ABOUT ANYTHING. DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE YOUR COMMENT TOO! 

P/S; IF THERE ARE ANY MISTAKES, I'LL CORRECT THEM LATER.

ASK.FM : http://ask.fm/Arrisyafxtihxh

INSTAGRAM :https://instagram.com/n.arrisyafxtihxh_/ {u guys can follow me and I will make sure to follow all of you back. Let's be friends!}

                                                                                 PLEASE DO SUPPORT ME FOR MY NEXT STORY