Chapter 2

Who's That Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*(A/N): Hey guys, guess who is back and fresh out of secondary/high school. It's me. I know that I haven't updated in a long time and I am sorry but I was really busy with school but now that I have graduated I have a lot more time now and I will try to update more frequently. I'll see if I can come up with an update schedule and try to see if I can stick to it. And for those of you guys that don't know what forms and a gaff is just research it. Anyway I hope that you guys enjoy this chapter.

 

***

Standing at the bus stop Namjoon stares at the fake lumps on his chest; forms his mind supplied to him. He remembered because his sister had thrown them at him this morning along with a gaff while telling him that it will make him appear more 'womanly'. How she found out about these things and where she gotten them, he doesn't know but frankly he doesn't want to know and ponders how his sister had managed in getting him into this ridiculous situation.

He can feel the cold breeze against his exposed skin and he shivers. Those thigh high socks and skirt he is wearing are doing nothing for him. The skirt on its own is way to short and stopped midway across his thighs; which he could guess are probably against school regulations but it isn't like his sister cares for those. The uniform that he is currently dressed in consist of a baby blue button-up shirt tuck in a khaki coloured knife pleated skirt and a navy blue blazer adorned with the school's crest on the left pocket with matching tie. 

The bus is already 5 minutes late and Namjoon can feel his agitation grow as he anticipates the bus arrival. With each passing minute his anxiety increases as he expects someone to just pop up and recognise him, although they will just think  that he is his sister. It doesn't matter that they are identical twins, it still shocks Namjoon how putting on a wig and a little bit of make-up makes him look exactly like his sister. He was still a few centimetres taller than her but nothing anyone would notice. Afterall she is a pretty tall girl. Her voice is also deeper than normal girls but not deep enough to be mistaken as a man which was a plus for Namjoon as he didn't have to alter his voice to much; although it would still be too deep but he could always say that he had the flu for an excuse.

Namjoon was then brought out of his thoughts as the bus pulled up to the bus stop. When he enters he lets a sigh pass his lips. 'There is no going back now' he thinks and he could already feel himself regretting all his life choices that had led him up to this point. He lets his eyes wonder out the window distracting himself with the passing scenery. When he hears his destination over the intercom he presses the button in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter