Chapter 1

Who's That Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*(A/N): Its here guys, finally. The first new chapter. I know i promised that it was supposed to have come out earlier but you know life. Anyways i hope that you guys like it. 

 

***

There were days when Namjoon wondered what was going on in his twin sister's head and today was one of those days. He looked at her like she went crazy and she might as well have with that incredibly stupid favour she is asking of him. If he hasn't pointed out how bad this was and everything that could go wrong with this plan of hers, he might as well do it now.

"Sooo... what you are saying is that you want me to pretend to be you and attend school for you for a week?" 

Nayoung nods her head, "Yup, that's basically it."

"I'm  not even going to ask you what part of your brain supplied you with this idea because I know it couldn't  have been the right side of it." Namjoon turned away from his book that he was reading just a few minutes prior to look at his sister who made herself comfortable on his bed.

"Hey! I'll have you know that it came from the the perfectly sane side of my brain." Namjoon only rolls his eyes at her, "but more importantly are you gonna do it?" 

"Of course not. Have you even thought about the consequences? And let us not forget the fact that we are attending two totally different schools."

"Oh come on, stop acting like a scaredy-cat. The worst that could happen is that we get suspended." 

"No, the worst that could happen is that I will be labelled as a ert for the rest of my life and that wouldn't look good on my resume. Plus a suspension would just ruin my already perfect school file."

"Perfect?" Nayoung only raises a perfectly shaped brow at him, "I'm sure you must have gotten in trouble at least once or twice."

To be fair he has gotten in trouble a few times but being the honour student he is, he has been l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter