withered flower

The winter love song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The glamorous stage, the beautiful dress, the stare from others, the blinding light from camera flash, the hectic rush in backstage… the world of modeling usually close to that of light, all what seems to be appear from that world is either beautiful or fascinating and sometimes made what seems ordinary became extraordinary.

Yoona had dreamed such thing since she’s 10 years old…

Born and raised by her umma whom also former model made her somewhat have a knack to pose in front of the camera, every pose she strike for the cameramen has emotion to be conveyed. Sometimes around her 16th birthday she secured a modeling contract with small company as their brand ambassador.

A child model is not something unusual, after all this is also entertainment industry where they aim to every level possible as their possible consumer.

Yoona had been taught all from her mother slowly took a name for herself. She suddenly became famous. Beautiful to the extent that no one on her age could compare, a proportional body and warm personality made her shot through the wall that separate her with the professional.

Along the way she found friends whom also into the modeling and some who in entertainment industry.

Jessica jung is one of the friend she get from modeling world. The white princess as the world had been called her is yoona childhood friend, even when they already became famous a friend still became precious in this kind of world where they could be blinded by the popularity.

But as Jessica got through and became professional model, yoona had been going through the journey alone. Her popularity made her as one that been seek out most. But yoona never been thought that the world that usually make people blinded by its light, also had the dark side.

That was at her 17th she experienced what a night world tasted like…

They just throw a party in a night club for celebrating their successful photoshot session. Yoona just tagged along since it seems rude to not come as she is the model that day. She never expected to drink anything… and definitely not even taste any kind of drug.

She know about it, after all it is famous among the model. They usually took it before they goes to the catwalk, they told yoona it calm their nerve down from the eyes that will staring at them and also boost their confidence. Yoona knew that thing is bad for yourself… it could harm your body and even when the other model keep offering her some, she never took any of it.

Not till that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter