Lyric without Rhythm

The winter love song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi sooyoung is a rising star model from japan, as a girl with the proper height and good body that of great model, beautiful face, a smile that could drown people and pretty hair like no other she had been famous for covering several international fashion magazines. There is many product for woman lining up to be able to use her as their brand ambassador, she had been gaining popularity worldwide and eventually joining several world class fashion show.

Talented and very charismatic on the catwalk, no one ever know that she is actually a dorky, playful and a prankster. As a girl she didn’t even have a slight hesitation to do something that any girl wouldn’t even do like eating so many food at one go or even embarrassing herself just for the sake of telling a joke.

And yet… even with all of that she is steadily raising to the top of the modeling world.

With her full pack schedule she still can spare time and managed to do what she liked the most in one season. Winter… she loved that season so much eventhough her fellow model, Jessica jung, who also a top model like her gave sooyoung an English name of ‘summer’. At winter, a season she loved the most, she always do her own project and she do it without her being a model, it was a different thing entirely.

At those time in a year, choi sooyoung the rising star model from japan turned into a brilliant photographer under the name of summer choi.

She usually taking landscape picture or wildlife picture in winter. Sometime she even took a picture of city landscape during the snowy night. But she eventually run out of idea and place’s to visit in winter.

And at that year… a particular year when she turned to 24 years old, choi sooyoung boldly tell her friend Jessica that she need a model for her next winter shot project.

“… tell me you are joking” that’s what her friend said to her when she told her plan “you are not a professional one on that field soo, why did you insist?”

“just because” sooyoung answered nonchalantly “so… you have any name you can call at that particular time?”

Jessica just handed a couple of paper with name and phone number on it, as sooyoung eyes landed there she began to recall that there’s even a name that she know “jess, you know their pay will broke me up” sooyoung stated

“… I guess” Jessica shrugged her shoulder “well… I have a friend who’s not a model yet” Jessica eyeing sooyoung for a bit “she is beautiful tho… and I can ask her for cheap”

“… I need to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter