Between The Lines

Between The Lines

She woke up a little past 5 AM that morning. When she opened her eyes she felt that certain flutter in her stomach again.

"Agggghhh" she screamed at her pillow.

Today is the day. Today is when Alden will visit her in the make believe Explorer Mansion. Today is when he will make believe court her.

How did it come into this? Maybe she will never find the answer. She still don't know if the ending of this so called phenomenon will be good, but for now, she's willing to take the risk.

She saw the Mainie, she still find it lame that the stuffed toy was punned for her name but remembering it was the make believe gift of Alden for her, she let it pass.

She grabbed Mainie. "Are you ready?" she asked the stuffed toy. Oh how she hoped that it will talk and say 'yes'. "Remember, acting-an lang to," she said and forced the head of Mainie to nod.

"AHHHHHHHHH" she screamed at her pillow again and let out a deep long sigh. "Oh bed, just engulf me please,"

But not long after her door opened and her Ate went in.

"Pwedeng kumatok," she pouted at her.

"Malay ko ba kung nagdeday-dreaming ka pa sa mangyayari ngayong araw at hindi mo ako marinig,"

She pouted at her and pouted more when she laughed at her.

"Kinakabahan ka ba?"

"Mukha ba akong kalmado? Hindi ko alam kung nasusuka ako o nahihilo,"

"Hahaha. It's a good sign Meng,"

She sigh, "I don't want it, take it please,"

"You're far too deep to be saved from it, you're too transparent as well and it'll be difficult for you to back out already,"

"Pinipigilan ko na nga eh,"

"Parang hindi effective,"

She looked at her, "Ate, ayokong umuwing luhaan,"

"Gaga, ano ka ba. Malay mo naman, hindi ka luhaan dito."

"Scripted lang to eh," she argued.

"Siguro, pero yang nararamdaman mo. I don't think so," she said. "O siya, maligo ka na. Nagprepare ng breakfast si Mommy. Nagpapractice na ata if ever sa bahay matuloy si Alden one of these days.

"Hindi ka nakakatulong," she glared at her.

She just roared a laugh while closing her door.

"Yung nararamdaman ko oo, eh yung sa kanya?" she whispered and with one last sigh and she went on preparing for this long day.

oooOOOoooOOOooo

He heard his alarm making it's noise on his bedside table and for the love of him he wants to just ignore and enjoy his slumber some more.

Man, he is dead tired. His schedule is so packed his body is already complaining that it needs more sleep to recharge.

But he remember what day it is.

"Saturday," he whispered.

Somehow he dreaded this day. Not because he finds it tiresome, oh hell no, but this will be different from all the other Saturdays he has before.

He grabbed his phone and looked at his gallery. He opened a certain file and stared at it.

He is still not sure about everything, to be honest, everything seems like a dream to him.

He can't even imagine that his album that was on the rack for two years already, all of a sudden turned gold. Projects here and there that he would never imagine that will be offered to him. He's thank for everything.

He never imagined that this make believe will have such effect.

"You're God sent," he said while looking at the picture. He felt his heart constrict a little. "Acting-an lang to uy, wag kang nagrereact," he scolded his heart.

He heard a knock on the door and then his Dad emerged.

"Ready for your make or break day junakis?" he asked.

"Is it really like this? Does it really feel like this?" he asked back.

Richard senior smiled, "Yes, that's how it felt like anak.

"Pero Dad, scripted lang lahat ng to."

His dad sat on his bed, "Eh feeling mo ba, scripted pa din diyan?" he pointed at his heart.

"Ayoko siyang saktan,"

"Eh bakit naman ang unang naiisip mo eh masasaktan mo siya?"

He looked at his Dad.

"Baket hindi mo muna isipin na mapapaligaya mo siya,"

He chuckled. "I think it's the other way around. Mukhang siya ang mas magpapasaya sa akin,"

His dad laughed. "That girl is really something, nasan na ang Tisoy na umaapaw sa confidence?"

"Nawala ng parang bula nung narealize ko na hindi na acting-an to,"

"Gusto mo bang dumalaw na sa kanila ng diretso?"

"Can I? Can I just break this make believe and make it real,"

"Nasayo yan anak. Gaya nga ng sabi ko sayo, you always have two choices, this time either make it scripted or tototohanin mo," His dad patted his shoulder. "Maghanda ka na, naayos na yung mga gamit mo. Pagkatapos mo baba ka na, nagluto ako for good luck," he winked at him and closed the door.

He looked at the picture again, "See you," he whispered and stood up to start his make or break day.

oooOOOoooOOOooo

11:30 AM

He knows, he heard the gong sound already. Meaning it is starting.

She looked at the mirror when she heard the cue and took a deep breathe.

"Time to be Alden again," he whispered and looked at the camera.

"Go yaya!" she chanted silently and started to play her part.

oooOOOoooOOOooo

A

They were all in the waiting room.

"Oy! Ano na? Nakatulala ka diyan?" he was startled when Vic tapped his shoulder.

"Nanonood po ako,"

"Nanonood," he looked at the TV screen, "Ang totoo? Tutok na tutok sa commercial?"

"Interesting po eh," he tried to excuse.

"Sus, kami pa niloko mo. Sa tanda naming to?!" Joey said. "Kabado ka no?"

"O-opo,"

"Naku yung bata natin tinamaan na ata ng tunay,"

He smiled but he thinks it looks like a grimace that made the three legend laugh and others as well that is in the room.

"Ganyang ganyan ako nung una akong nangharana," Joey stated. "Magandang practice yan kung sakali mang gusto mong ituloy sa Bulacan,"

"Ay pag tinuloy mo sa bulacan, papahiram ko banda ko. Libre naaaaaa!!!" Allan K squealed.

And others offered help for him as well, all saying if ever he wanted to do it in Bulacan.

He can't help but feel his heart swelled. He never had this much people supporting him for something like this.

His emotion was so overwhelmed his eyes became moist.

"Oh papi, walang iyakan. May prod ka pa," Sam playfully said.

And on cue.

"Oh next na Alden yung kakanta ka ha," the staff informed him.

"Opo, salamat po. Dun po ba sa labas?"

"Oo, dito na sa loob yung choir. Dun ka na sa labas para solo mo lang, wala kang makikitang crowd. Para malabas mo yung totoong nararamdaman mo," Vic said.

He laughed. "Kayo po talaga,"

"Biro lang, acting-an lang to diba?" he added.

"Sana po acting-an lang to," he said.

Everyone who heard him squealed. "Letse kang bata ka, pinapakilig mo ako sa tanda kong to!" Allan K complained and hit his shoulder.

He smiled and just scratch his nape.

God, he's nervous.

""Make it reel or real?" he asked himself.

M

"Oh next na daw yung live singing ni Alden, Meng," she heard Wally say.

"Live talaga siyang kakanta?" she asked.

"Oo, live talaga. Syempre, secret request mo yun diba? Gagawin niya siyempre."

"Kuya ha, hindi niya alam na secret request ko yun."

"Oo, hindi niya alam na ikaw talaga humiling na kumanta siya ng live,"

"Binibiro lang kita nun eh, sineryoso mo naman,"

"Asus, gusto mo talaga yun. Dalawang buwan na kitang nakakatrabaho, nababasa ko sa mata mo kung seryoso ka sa sinasabi mo o hindi. Tandaan -,"

"Alam ko na, my eyes are too transparent,"

"Hahaha. Tama,"

She pouted, "kaya lugi ako dito sa kalye serye na to eh,"

Wally laughed. "Sa nakikita ko, parang mas nakakalamang ka pa nga."

"Stop making me hopeful Kuya Wally,"

"Well, ikaw kung ayaw mo maniwala sa Lola mo,"

She sighed, man she's been sighing a lot today.

"Ay teka, pinabibigay ni Pat," he handed her a card and a pen.

She took it.

"Thanks kuya,"

"Para saan yan? Magko-confess ka na?"

"As if naman kelangan ko pang mag confess, eh buong Pilipinas ata basang basa na ako eh. Kaya kahit nagpapakipot ako nitong mga nakaraang araw, ako pa din ang lugi pagdating sa feelings," she complained.

"At nagpapakipot ka pa nun ha?"

"Hindi kaya ako masyadong nagrereciprocate kay Alden," she said.

"At nagpapakipot ka talaga?"

"Kasi naman, gusto ko din namang makita yung effort niya. Mali, kasi nga acting lang naman to, pero kahit sa acting gusto ko makakita ng sagot. I just don't know if I should go or just hide all of this in the corner."

Wally looked at the girl who started the phenomena, she made the most part of the Philippines and aldo the world go gaga over her. And here she is, unconfident. Just because she feels like she's losing a battle she never really planned on going.

"Lalake din ako Meng, and sinasabi ko sayo, may chance,"

She looked at him. 'Sinasabi niyo lang yan pampalubag loob,"

"Edi wag ka maniwala,"

She contorted her face, "Ayoko nga, panghahawakan ko yan." And then she grinned.

"Kinikilig ka na naman! Hahaha. O siya, magsulat ka na diyan. Sabihin mo na lahat ng nararamdaman mo para kay Alden,"

"Huuu, handa na ba akong masaktan?" she replied, apprehension is visible on her face.

"At least, wala kang 'what if' sa buhay,"

And that was instilled to her.

"Stay or leave?"

oooOOOoooOOOooo

A

He's parking the hummer now and grabbed the flowers that he will bring to the mansion.

Before alighting the car he took a deep breath and went out.

He walked his way to where he is going to sing. He passed the roaring crowd at the studio.

"Well, that's making me more nervous," he thought when he heard the shout.

They were reading the script and was waiting for his cue and he can't help but to clutch with the mic tightly.

He saw one of the staff signaling him.

"Relax," he read him say. "kaya mo yan," he added.

He nodded as a thank you.

And then the music started.

He became Alden once more.

And he started to sing.

"Okay, so far so good. Nako-control ko pa," he thought.

But when the chorus part came up, that's when the emotions started to build up inside of him. He remembered everything that he was before, everything that he was before Maine came to his life.

He knows that Maine is his blessing in disguise and he doesn't want people to think that he is just riding into the phenomenon just to gain fame. He's an actor after all. But it's too tiring sometimes not to admit it.

He love the girl.

He love her.

He love her for real.

Not as Yaya Dub. But Maine Mendoza.

And he will be lying if he'll say that there was never a time, ever since he realized the truth that he wanted to stop this make believe and just make it real.

"Sing your part Alden, sing calmly," he said.

And then he choked.

His eyes welled up.

He breathe deeply.

He needs to calm down.

But damn it, he can't!

"Sing Alden, you need to sing!" he told himself.

"Cause God gave me you~," he sang.

He can hear the deafening scream from the crowd but it sounded so far.

"From every doubt I had I'm finally free~"

"Let's make it real," he finally decided.

And he started singing again.

But man, was it difficult to contain his emotion. But he didn't care anymore. He sang even if he knows that some notes he is not hitting properly anymore.

He wanted her to see him. Raw. Not perfect. Just him. Just Richard.

"But I must confess, I've been blessed." He stopped.

"Mga Dabarkads kung napupuna niyo po, palagi po akong nagpapasalamat. Pero itong kantang to, gusto ko munang ialay to kay Meng. Meng para sayo to,"

"It's right before my eyes,"

And there she is, in front of him. He started crying uncontrollably.

"Cause God gave me you~"

His angel. The one that was sent for him.

He's thankful. Never been more thankful in his life.

He looked at the camera, as if he's looking straight at Maine.

"God gave me you~"

And the bgm stopped.

And there he was, in front of millions watching him.

No pretense.

Baring his heart to everyone, especially to someone.

He, Richard Reyes Faulkerson Jr., is in love to Nicomaine Dei Capili Mendoza.

M

"Ayan na magsisimula na siya!" Pat shouted. "O Meng, dito ka lang ha, sa harap ng salamin. Dito ka naming kukuhanan para sa split screen,"

"Opo,"

She heard the music and his voice singing.

"Baket hindi ka magsulat habang nakikinig sa kanya?" Pat suggested.

And write she did.

But she heard him choke. She looked at the screen and looked at Pat.

"Nasa script yan ate?" she asked.

"Ewan ko, pero wala naman akong narinig na instruction sa kanya kanina nung nagpractice siya na kelangan niyang umiyak,"

"He's teary! What the hell is going on?!" she asked herself, madly confused.

She gasped, hands over . "He's crying," she said to no one in particular.

"He's showing his fragile side, hindi siguro meant for everyone to see, but that's the only way he can make you see," she heard Pat say.

Her eyes felt moist.

Pat handed her a tissue, "bawal umiyak, yung make up mo," she warned, but there was a smile on her face. "Malapit na ang split screen, get ready,"

She grabbed her pen and busied herself writing, while still conscious on his voice on her earpiece.

"Mga Dabarkads kung napupuna niyo po, palagi po akong nagpapasalamat. Pero itong kantang to, gusto ko munang ialay to kay Meng. Meng para sayo to,"

She heard him say over the earpiece. She looked at the screen. And saw the split screen. She wanted to curse. She needs to act as Yaya Dub. She needs to act nonchalantly. That's her image for the week, to play hard to get.

She shook her head. "No you can't Alden, how can you?!" she's mad. But more mad to herself than to Alden.

How can Alden strung up so much emotion to her with just those words?

She heard Allan K calls her name, she looked at the monitor screen again and smiled. The Yaya Dub smile.

Then she looked down again, for the reason that she can't bear to see him looking like that. Looking so vulnerable. Fragile. Where is the Alden that looks like a prince, the one that looks like he will save him from anything and everything?

She shook her head again, "You can't Alden, I'm trying to set myself free from you. I'm trying to set apart the reality from this make believe, don't make this difficult for me,"

She heard the last line, she looked at the monitor again. She might never see this look of Alden ever again.

She did the pabebe wave when he looked at the screen, he waved back. And she saw it. She saw something that she hasn't to him before. Something that she wanted to see ever since.

"Ate Pat, may extra card pa po ba?" she asked.

"Finally! Nung nabasa ko bahagi ng letter mo gusto kitang sakalin sa pagiging masokista eh. Pababayaan mong ganun lang?! Sarap mong patayin eh."

She just smiled at Pat.

"Wala na akong paki. Basta! Bahala na. Alam ko lang kasi minamahal kita,"

She's taking a risk.

oooOOOoooOOOooo

M

"Oy Jose! Magready na kayo, malapit na sina Alden," Pat shouted from the first floor.

"Ready na Pat! Uy Paolo! Tantanan mo na yang kakakalikot ng mukha ni Meng, magsisimula na tayo,"

"Ang ganda mo ngayon Meng," Paolo told her.

"Hindi ba lagi kuya Pao?"

"Well lagi naman talaga, pero iba ngayon eh. These past few days parang stressed ka eh, ngayon naman parang you let go of something heavy."

"I actually did, I've let go of a heavy burden,"

Paolo smiled fondly at her. "That's good to know,"

"Nandito na!!" Pat roared.

"Ready?" Jose and Paolo asked her.

She gave a two thumbps up.

*This is the scene from the actual akyat ligaw itself, some scenes that I feel scripted I've taken out. Basically I just took scenes that I can add a BTS moments. J*

A

"Here goes," he said as he stepped as he knocked on the wooden door.

He was signaled that he can just go in.

He was sort of disappointed. He thought Maine will open the door for him.

He went in. Slowly. Breathing deeply to try to calm his nerves.

Then Lola Tinidora/Paolo jump out of nowhere and that gave him a scare.

In all honesty, he has minimal personal interaction between Paolo and Jose cause they are always outside Broadway.

But he was really thankful on what Paolo did, that calm him a little. And Jose posing, uhm, seductively on the wall made him think that this is still after all an act.

He's still in his comfort zone.

"You're not in Bulacan yet Alden,"

He was somehow toured inside the house. He was somehow listening, but his eyes are looking for something.

"When will she show up?"

Lola Nidora is already included in the company. And JoWaPao are being their usual self, throwing jokes here and there. He felt like every second that pass, his heart will explode from excitement and nervousness at the same time.

"Just a few minutes more,"

He only has one bouquet in his hand.

"Nasaan na ba si Yaya?" Finally! Lola Nidora looked for her.

And then.

M

"Shemay, hindi naman siya totoong manliligaw Meng. Kumalma ka naman," she scolded herself as she waits for her cue to go down.

"Ano ba Meng, tigilan mo na nga yang pag ayos sa buhok mo." One of her stylist say, "Maganda ka na, bulag na lang si Alden kung hindi siya mamesmerize sayo," she told her.

"Kinakabahan ako eh," she admitted.

"Just be yourself," she heard.

And then her cue came.

"Here goes nothing," They both thought.

He saw her going down the stairs.

She saw him standing beside her make believe Lola's.

He bit his lips to control the urge to smile.

She focused her gaze on the flower he's holding.

Then they're just feet apart.

"The last time I saw her this close was during the Wild Card battle," A

He can't take his eyes away from her.

"Stop looking at me so intently, I can't return your gaze." M

"Alden, here is Divina," Lola Nidora said.

He walk closer, trying so hard not to smile widely.

She walk closer to him, avoiding his gaze still.

He gave her the bouquet of flowers.

She took it and used it to hide the ecstasy on her face.

They moved closer to each other.

"She's pretty even up close,"

She looked back suppressing the kilig that she knows that is reflected on her face.

"Si yaya ka Maine, tandaan mo,"

"Why are you not looking at me?" A

"Okay ka lang ba?" he asked.

And finally, after 10 weeks of seeing each other in just the monitor screen, including the almost moment from the Wild Card and the long table date, her almond eyes gazed at him.

"Okay lang," she said.

And the Lola's went wild. And there's the dance party, both of them released the grin on their faces, facading that the dance party is the one behind it, when in fact they've been feeling like grinning widely since they were that up-close.

Dance party ended.

He gawked at her some more. "She's even more beautiful up close,"

She signaled that it's his cue to sing.

"She looked at me again,"

Man, she really have him. She have him chained up with those eyes.

"That's why I'm by your side~"

"Look at me," and she did. He gestured the lyrics "I love you" with his hands and pointed at her.

He bit his lips. "I am acting like a love sick fool,"

"Yaya, mas maganda tumabi ka dito," he pointed the side where Alden sits.

She sat beside him, "You still need to act Yaya, but Den really, stop staring please" M

"She's really avoiding my gaze," and he find it really cute.

"Anong oras ka nandito?" he asked.

"Huh?" she asked back.

And the Lola's went crazy again.

"These Lola's, I'm thankful you're lighting up the mood, but let us talk," A

"Hindi ko ata kayang makipag usap ng matino sa kanya," M

God Gave Me You and Thinking Out Loud played and he tried his damn hardest to make her feel that he meant every lyrics of the song.

And Maine tried her damn hardest to be comical, cause if she won't she'll just be drowned by this man beside him. And she doesn't want to allow that.

"Man, I won't I'll get tired of looking at her,"

"Dear lord, he's staring again," she fanned herself.

oooOOOoooOOOooo

The Lola's left them on the dining table.

"Finally," they both thought.

"Narinig mo ako kanina?"

"Kumanta ka?"

"Oo, narinig mo message ko?"

"Oo,"

"Wala kang tanong about dun?"

"O mag self-service kayo ng tubig!" Lola Tinidora suddenly interrupted them.

"Wala ka talagang itatanong sa akin?" he asked again.

"Wala naman akong dapat itanong dun diba?" she asked back.

He was kind of disappointed with that.

"Confirm my feelings Meng," he thought.

"Gusto mo cake?"

She nodded.

"Share na tayo?"

She nodded again.

Again, she gawked at her some more. "She's cuter when she's eating,"

"Mahilig ka sa sweets?" he asked.

"Ok lang. Ikaw?"

"Sakto lang din,"

Then Rihanna came and the dining room became wild again.

SELFIE TIME!

"Tumingin ka kay Alden,"

She made face at Jose.

"Tumingin ka,"

She looked at him.

He's looking straight at her.

He covered . "Wag masyadong titig Den,"

"Sorry, nako-concious ka ba?" he teased.

She playfully hit him.

"She's slowly being comfortable,"

They sat back again.

"Yung pawis mo," she said.

He wiped it away with the table napkin but an icing smeared his hair.

"Para kang bata," she grabbed her own napkin and wiped the icing and the sweat on his face.

And he is not aware that his face is becoming red.

"Hala Dodong oh," they heard Allan on the voice over.

They both reacted.

"Nagpaalam ka ba?" he asked.

She nodded.

"Alam nila?"

"Oo, kasama ko sila actually."

"Asan sila?"

"Asa likod,"

And they went on eating until she almost choked.

Alden offered her a drink. And he drank on the same glass where she put her lips into. They were having their moment while staring outside. They can't do the dubsmash properly because both of them fell giddy inside.

And then Lola Nidora went back. It's time to go home. That's the cue.

Somehow the two of them felt sad.

He said his goodbyes and went beside Maine again. And she gave her an envelope.

He didn't expect that. So he was truly shocked when Jose pushed him again.

Almost. He almost kissed her.

"Saka mo na buksan," she told him. "Tago mo,"

"Teka! Baket totoong pangalan?!" Paolo asked hysterically.

"Secret lang yan Kuya Pao!" she hit Paolo lightly.

And the dining room went wild.

And one last glance, she looked at him through the door.

He gave him a flying kiss. And he's hoping, she can feel that he's sincere with the flying kiss this time.

After he left. She finally admitted to the world.

"THIS MUST BE LOVE!!!"

And after that, Eat Bulaga is a wrap.

Once the camera is no longer on her. She dropped down on the floor.

The three guys that has been with her for 11 weeks now hugged her.

"We're so proud of you Meng," they all said.

"I bared everything on that letter, I'm scared," she said.

"At least, sigurado ka na hindi mo lang siya crush. This time, mahal mo na siya." Wally said.

"Salamat mga kuya," she said half teary.

"Oh walang iyakan, kalalaki naming mga tao paiiyakin mo kami!"

"Sa akin nalang anak," she heard her mom say.

And automatically, she hugged her mom and her dad.

"Kung hindi man anak, at least sinubukan mo," she heard her dad say.

oooOOOoooOOOooo

He went back to Broadway and everyone was waiting for him.

Sam hugged him tight. "Iba ka Papi! Iba ka talaga" he said.

"That was nice Hijo," Tito Sen said.

"Thank you po,"

"No, we should be the one thanking you. Both you and Meng. You're making us remember how we were before. And it's refreshing to the eyes." Joey said.

"Yung sulat," Vic said.

"Ipa-public po ba to?"

"Mamaya kung ano pang laman niyan, private na yan." Vic said grinning.

"Salamat po! Maraming salamat po sa lahat ng suporta!"

"Follow you heart Papi!" Sam cheered for him.

And the dabarkads crew and staff packed up as well.

"Blooming ka ha," Nate said as soon as he sat on their car. "In love?"

He grinned. "Parang,"

"You deserve it Alden," he said. "You both deserve each other."

"Thanks Nate," he said with a smile.

oooOOOoooOOOooo

He's already at home and in his room.

The letter is lying on his bed and he is staring at it. Somehow he's not that confident to read what is written on that letter.

"Make or break Alden," he said and grabbed the envelope and opened the card inside it.

Tisoy,

First things first, everything that is written in this letter is written by Nicomaine Dei and not by her alter ego Yaya Dub.

So let's go straight to the point. Yes, I know that everyone knows and you know as well. I like you. Maybe more than like, but not that deep to be love. Let's still be senile here. I don't know how fair I'd already went to get to you. I don't know if I did a lot or I'm still lacking, but I'm tired of always the one being in the open, so I decided to let you go. To just act this make believe world that we created. But then you said those words during your harana. And for the love of me I was confused. So I made up my mind.

So, it's time. Time to tell me the truth. To burden your mouth and your mind for what you just said. And next time we will communicate with no papers that's in the way.

I don't want to live in a shadow and always wear my heart on my sleeves for this Richard. So I'll ask you the question that I will never have the courage to ask you in person.

As Richard Faulkerson Jr., are the emotions you showed when you sang GGMY true? The words that you spoken, were they from you? I guess what I really want to ask is, do you like me? As Maine. As a wacky girl still but not the one in front of the camera.

Am I too forward? That's one trait that you need to know that Maine has. I just don't want those thoughts of you every night that creeps inside of me. I want to let go and move on. But I don't want to do it without confirming anything from you.

This letter is far too long than necessary. If you have other questions, feel free to dial this number. 0946XXX-XX-XX.

Always,

Maine

He smiled. His dad is right, this girl is really something.

He grabbed his phone and dialed the number listed on the letter.

After a few ring.

"Hello?"

"Meng?"

"Den?"

"Yes,"

"So, I guess you have further questions,"

"Isa lang actually,"

"What?"

"Kelan pedeng umakyat ng ligaw sa Bulacan?"

oooOOOoooOOOooo

Okay, written for the span of five hours with no sleep straight from a graveyard shift work.

No proofread and has a lot of errors, i would love to check it but my body is asking for rest already.

Again, all the POV's here are just mine. fanfiction lang to uy, pero malay natin. Hahaha.

Comments are greatly appreciated. 

 

philo out~ ♥