1-1

My jealous Baby :3

 

Bangtan have just arrived home after guesting in a show. The first to get off the vehicle wasTaehyung and Jimin who was talking, making weird faces and laughing wildly about something followed by a quiet and sleepy Yoongi, a smiling Jungkook anda  giggling J-hope listening to the ridiculous conversation of the 95liners. Way behind the four was the Leader and Oldest member.

 

“Hyung, why did you say that you like me?” asked namjoon smiling cheekily.

 

“I don’t know.” Answered Jin who chuckled lightly at Namjoon’s weird face. “I don’t know what to say and you were beside me. You’re the first person I saw after that question.”

“aw” the brunette faked hurt. “And here I thought you really mean it.” He said trying to look disappointed. With that the eldest laugh loudly then he laugh with him realizing the ridiculousness of their topic. They were already at the door when suddenly they heard a fake cough.

“Oh Hobie!” gasped the eldest. The said boy was pouting at the two of them. Hoseok stared at Namjoon then at Jin then back atNamjoon. He sighed and said, “the others are already in their rooms.” Then he look at Jin, pouting “Hyungggg, you two are still and just bestfriends right?”.Namjoon hold a laugh hearing hoseok’s question and the noticing the jealousy in his tone.

Jin chuckled at hoseok. “Ofcourse! ”

“You sure?”Hoseok was pouting more this time. And it was so adorable for Namjoon that he can’t help but seize him in a hug.

 “awww.. my baby is jealous..” teased Namjoon, rubbing his cheeks of hoseok’s face.

“JeezzJoonie, let go of me.” He hissed though he’s really not moving out of the hug. He obviously like it though he is trying to suppress a smile to form in his lips not wanting to be tease more by his lover.

“Yes.” Answered the eldest, chuckling at how cute the couple is. “I only got eyes for one specific person.” He added, winking.

“You better be Hyung!” he said.

Jin smiled and was about to head to his room when hoseok spoke to him again.

“Oh hyung. By the way Taetae told me to tell you that he’s sleeping with Jimin’s and Sugahyung’s room tonight. He said he misses his old room. “

With that the two couple waved a goodnight to the eldest as they exited and headed to their shared room tickling each other.

Jin was left gaping. Thinking he will be sleeping in the room alone tonight and it was very unlikely. He remembered Taehyung begging Suga to switch room with him just to be with Jin. He even said that he’ll never miss his room as long as he’s with his favourite hyung. But now why is he saying he misses his room and ? He sighed to himself thinking Suga will surely not allow it. Jimin was noisy enough for his liking but then again the pale guy like that noisy ball of sunshine so he stayed cool with it. But with a noisy taehyung in the room taking all of Jimin’s attention.Suga won’t be pleased by it.

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile in the other room.

 

“Hyung! Let’s switch room for tonight!”

 

“The hell I’d do that.” Snap Yoongi, who was lying lazily in his back in the bed.

“Then let me atleast sleep here.” Begged taehyung jumping on the other bed.

“Hey! Stop jumping on my bed.” Scolded Suga who just turned his head to the younger to glare at him.

Jimin was sitting beside the laying Yoongi, playing with his phone.

“Oh I thought this was Chimchim’s bed.” He said settling down to sit on the elder’s bed. “Why are you in his bed hyung?”

“This is my room, I can do whatever I want.” Snap Yoongi confidently.

“This is also chimchim’s room. I’m his bestfriend. Therefore Im allowed to sleep here!” he whined. “Right chim?”

 

“W-what? Did you say something?” asked Jimin, who abruptly stop look up at him.

 

“Jeessh.Chimchim you meanie.. I want to sleep with you.”

 

“ It’s fine by me. What’s the problem?”

 

“Suga-hyung is the problem! He won’t let me!”

Jimin, turn to look at the blonde hyung.

“What? I want peace. Im tired.”

“I didn’t say anything yet.”

Yoongi fake a cough looking at the ceiling to hide his embarrassment.

“He’ll be quiet if you want him to hyung. Don’t worry.” He assured him.

“Yeah hyung I promise I’ll be quiet! pleaassse ” pleaded Taehyung giving his cutest plea face.

“hyunggg please..” accompanied Jimin, battling his eyelashes.

“Fine!” he said, turning to his left, facing the wall then he heard a quiet ‘Yehey!!’ from the two.

Suddenly there was  a knock from the door. Then slowly it open, a shy Jin peek through it.

“Tae?”

Suga abruptly sat up from the bed looking relief like a hundred ton of weight was just taken from him. “Jin-hyung!Im so glad your here!haveyou come forTaehyung? He’s all yours!” with that taehyung rolled his eyes.

“Aw. And I thought we can play tonight tae.”  Said Jimin disappointedly.

 

“And what happen to the ‘He’ll be quiet promise’ a while ago?” blurted Yoongi glaring at Jimin who just chuckled sheepishly at him scratching the back of his head.

“We can’t help it hyung.Taehyung always tickles me.” He defended himself.

“What?!”reacted  Yoongi creating holes as he glared at Taehyung and Jimin. He was feeling a pit of jealousy in his stomach. How come Taehyung gets to do stuffs like that with Jimin and he can’t? No matter how hard he tried to make a move with Jimin they always ended up arguing. Moreover Jimin is the best example of stupidity. He still doesn’t know that Yoongi is hell in love with him no matter how obvious Yoongi makes his feelings sometimes.

 

“What? werebestfriends. It’s normal.” Pointed Taehyung when he notice the change in Yoongi.

 

Jin sighs knowing exactly why Yoongi was like that. “ Taehyung let’s go back to our room.”

Taehyung just snob at the elder refusing to talk to him.

 

“What’s the problem between you two?” asked Yoongi noticing the heavy air.

“Yeah.  Did you have a fight?” questioned Jimin who was now curious.

 

“ Yes.” -Taehyung

“No.” –Jin              answered the two at the same time.

“What the-”  -Jimin.

“.”  -Yoongi.

“Hyung your language.” Scolded Jimin which earned him a roll in the eyes from the elder.

 

“I want to sleep here tonight”  saidtaehyung looking away. Jin felt the pain in Taehyung’s voice.

“Tae what’s wrong?”

 

“Nothing.”

 

“Tell me.”

 

“Just go.”

 

“Please Tae.”

 

“Go sleep with the person you like.”

“What do you mean?” he asked then suddenly it clicked in him.  The thing he said I the show about liking the leader. Taehyung didn’t not talk to him ever since. How can he not notice? But didn’t mean it.

 

“Tae is it about what I said in the show? You I don’t mean it. You know I only had eyes for you.?”

 

“Liar.”

 

“It’s true. It was just for show.”

 

“then you could have said my name. But you didn’t.

 

“I was carried out by the show. Even Yoongi answered Andy’s name instead of Jimin’s.”

 

“What?” Jimin’s eyes widen like saucers cheeks turning to shade of crimson.

“What the Hyung!”  bawledYoongi but was ignored by Jin.

“Tae.Im sorry. I only like you. You know that right? Jin went to sit beside taehyung who was trying his best to avoid looking at his hyung. Tears was about to form in his eyes.

 

“I get jealous easily. You also know that hyung.”

 

“baby..” he said, holding taehyung’s chin to turn his face to him but the younger was looking down with tears that threatens to fall. “I’m sorry.” , he hold taehyung face, caressing his cheeks ever so gently.

“Your not.”

“I am.” he kissed his foreword.

“I am very sorry baby.” He kissed his nose.  “I won’t do it again.” He brought their forehead together staring at those teary eyes, waiting for it to look at him.

“Promise me.”

 

“I promise.” He said stealing a kissed from the younger.

“Hyunggggg…” whined Taehyung, trying to pull out of the elder’s grasp.

“What wrong baby?”

“Someone’s looking.”

Jin Chuckled  with that. Hugging the younger before saying, “Let’s go?”

“Okay Jinie- hyung.”

The couple hold hands together when they got up from the bed.

 

“Yah!” called Yoongi. Taehyung and Jin turned to him happily.

“ Thank you so  much for ruining this night for me.” He said, gesturing at the blushing Jimin who have been silently sitting beside him awkwardly looking away.

Jin just laugh then bid them good night before saying, “ Good luck Yoongi. ”

 

When they exited the room with Jin pulling taehyung by the hand. When they arrived at their shared hyungTaehyung asked him, “Hyung?”

“Yes?”

“Why did you say good luck to Yoongi-hyung?”

 

“Oh.You don’t know.” He chuckled lightly.

“he is forced to confess tonight thanks to me.”

 

“WHAT?!!!! He likes Chimchim?!”

 

“Yes baby.” He answered winking.

 

“Wow. I can’t believe it. I mean they always argue because Yoongi-hyung always teases him.”

 

“That what some people do when they like a person.”

 

“You don’t do that with me hyung.”

 

“W-what?” Jin smiled at the cuteness of his boyfriend. Taehyung was so adorable.

 

“Do you want me to tease you too?” he ask approaching the younger to sit with him in the bed.

 

“It’s not that hyung. It’s just-ACK HAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHA!” The younger was cut off from his sentence when the elder suddenly seize him to a tickle making him a laughing mess in the bed with.

“S-T-TOPUAHAHAHAHA….H-hyung..HAHAHAHA!”

“What? did my baby say something?”  tease Jin as he continued to tickle the younger. They are now both laying in Taehyung’s bed with Taehyung trying to get off from his ticking grasp.

“WAHAHA..Hyung..P-pleasss-HAHAHAHAHA.”

Jin abruptly stop, laughing as his boyfriend was adorably curved into a ball between his grasp. The younger was now calming after that what seem like an unstoppable laughter.

“Want more baby?”

“No hyung. No.” he answered giggling. “You meanie.”

Jin laughed lightly then hug him with taehyung’s face buried in his neck. The younger slide his hands on the elder’s hips to return the hug. Jin gave soft kisses to his hair as he nuzzled his face to it.

“I love you tae.” He whispered between kisses.

“I love you too hyung.”

 

“Tae we need to change before we sleep.”

 

“Im sleepy..let’s do it tomorrow hyung.”

 

Jin just sighed and whispered an edible good night.

 

“Wait hyung.”

 

“What wrong baby?”

 

“My kiss.”

 

Jin smiled then brought their face close to bring their lips together. The kiss was sweet and gentle, it testing, tasting kind of kiss at first then a long passionate lip moving kind of thing. After the kiss the couple immediately went to dreamland with smiles on their faces.

 

 

Meanwhile in the other room.

 

Suga had just finished taking a shower and is already in his pajamas.

He noticed Jimin has remained immobile in the same spot even after the Taejin couple went out their room.

“Hey brat.”

“Y-yes hyung?”Jimin answered blushing and HELL! Did he just stutter? Yoongi fake a cough.

“Turn the lights off when your done spacing out.” He said, moving in to the covers in his bed.

“Yah!HYunggg!” whined Jimin. He then went to close the light and settled to his bed.

 

 

 

After a while.  “Hyung?” he called softly, he was now standing beside Yoongi’s bed.

“What brat?”

 

“I can’t sleep again.”

 

With a heavy sigh Yoongi tap the space beside him without opening his eyes.

“Thanks yoongi-hyung.” He whispered smiling shyly as if Yoongi is looking at him. He settled beside the elder male. Their shoulders only an inch apart.

 

“Hyung?” he whispered staring at the dark ceiling.

“Is it true what Jin-hyungsaid”

 

Yoongi was startled by the question but did not show it instead he slowly open his eyes and eyed the ceiling.

 

“Why?” He asked sounding calm. But inside he feels his heart was gonna jump out off his chess.

 

“I thought you really like andy.”

 

“that’s ridiculous.”

 

“I know.”

 

“What if I did?” he suddenly asked.

 

Their was a long silence then he felt Jimin move in his place, turning to his side, facing the older.

“I was thinking about switching rooms with Tae, when he said he wanted to sleep here.”

Yoongi was obviously surprised and Jimin didn’t fail to see that.

“I don’t like Andy. Stupid.”

 

“Okay hyung. “ Jimin sounded relieved he went back to his previous position and stared at the ceiling, smiling. Silence filled their atmosphere again. This time Yoongi broke the silence.

 

“Jiminie?”

 

“Yes hyung?”

 

“Im sorry about hobie.”

 

“what do you mean?” Jimin’s turned his head to the elder to look at him questionably. Despite the darkness of the room, he was able to see Yoongi’s face due to his paleness.

 

“He’s with Namjoon and you like him.”

 

The room was suddenly filled with Jimin’s laugh.

“What’s funny?” asked the elder sounding annoyed. He turned his head to look at the younger and regretted it the moment he came face to face with him, he flinch feeling embarrass but tried his best so Jimin won’t notice anything. He was lucky he’s now crimson cheeks was not visible in the dark.

 

“You are hyung. “ he giggled.

“and why the hell was I funny?”

“I only answered Hobie-hyung’s name because I already heard you answering  another person’s name. I don’t want to seem like a third wheel” he paused looking back at the ceiling smiling. “ If I was the one who answered that question first, I’ll surely say your name.”

Yoongi nod in sunderstanding, it was in a few moments before he realized what Jimin had just uttered.

 

“Jiminie..I-..” he mumbled bewildered.

 

Jimin stirred in his position, his back now facing Yoongi. The younger yawned , sleepiness taking him.

 

“Brat.”

There was a soft chuckle then an edible “Goodnight Hyung.” enough for Yoongi to hear.

Without second thought the blonde wrap his arms around the  younger , nuzzling his face at the back of the younger’s neck.

“I love you too Jiminie.” He said smiling as he felt the younger nestling closer to his arms holding hands, intertwining their fingers.

 

 

 

Meanwhile again in Hoseok and Namjoon’s shared room.

 

“I think were too noisy. Do you think Jungkook heard us from the other room?”

 

“I don’t think so, the kid’s a heavy sleeper babe.” Answered namjoon closing his eyes in fulfillment. They have just finished a what had seemed to be never ending rounds of love making and Hoseok was now snuggled in his arms, the latter’s face resting in his bare chess.

 

“Your right. Good night  Joonie.”

 

“Good night babe.”

 

 

“Are they done?” mumbled Jungkook hiding inside the cover with his phone hear his ears. He sighed in relief thinking that he can already sleep in peace.

He  was in a phone call  with a lover when suddenly he heard a cry-NO a moan to be precise. It was in the other room. At first he thought it was nothing but the sound kept getting louder and needy and everything. It was his Hobie-hyung obviously.  He was about to ignore it when suddenly there was a banging in wall. It seems like the bed from the other room was moving roughly, hitting against the wall as the couple devour each other. He covered his face in embarrassment with the blanket when the person in the other line also heard it. He wants to end the call but thought twice thinking that it’s not everyday that he gets a chance to talk with his lover since their in a long distance relationship. Despite the loud and disturbing sound in the other room, they continued to talk about their days and stuffs with his lover pausing once in a while to laugh whenever they hear Namjoon’s “Babe, Im!” and Hoseok’s “Oh baby to me!” every before they end a round.

 

“Kookie sweetie, Is it over now?”

 

“Yes I think so baby.”

“That’s good.”

“Yeah.”Jungkook sighed uncovering his face, setting the blanket only to his chess.

 

“I thought they’ll never gonna stop.” Said the person from the other line, his soft chuckle filling jungkook’s ears.

 

“Me too and I’m already so sleepy. We didn’t even get to have a proper conversation.”

 

“Don’t worry we will next time.”

 

“I hope so.” replied Jungkook worriedly.

 

“We will kookie since I’m coming to visit you and we can talk face to face. And if there’ll be another love making in the other room again, we can go outside and take a midnight stroll. I miss you baby.”

 

“Really?”Jungkook was happy to hear it, his smile was all over his face. “I miss you too baby!”

 

“I can imagine you smiling your bunny smile while saying that.” He said chuckling. Jungkook just laugh at that.

 

“Let’s sleep?”

“Okay.” Answered Jungkook, yawning.

“Goodnight My Kookie.”

“Good night too My snow white.”

 

“Jeessh that nick name again. Anyway I love you baby” Jungkook laugh again hearing a whine from his lover.

 

“I love you too Junhong.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

And ofcourse in the end I didn’t let my beloved Jungkookie to be alone. I just don’t want him to be the only one who is single. I don’t want him to be lonely. Like me. XD I can’t think of a more suitable person for him except BAP’s Zelo. XD  Mianhe for the NON-ZeloKook shipper. I just love these two. SOOO MUCH XD

 

 

Anyway, I hope you liked my story. :D