Meeting

Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dolce Vita, September 2016

" I am home," Jiyong shouted enthusiastically while arriving at his house. It had been a month last time he ate dinner with his mom and noona. So when Dami called him to come home, and fortunately his work was almost done, he immediately drove his lamborgini to Itaewon. His hometown.

But the atmosphere suddenly became less lightly because he froze when he saw someone. A woman he only could dreamed of sitting in the dining room with his mom and noona. It was Taeyeon.

"Jiyong-ah, you came?" His mother faked a surprised tone and actually, Taeyeon could sense that.

" You said that you had a schedule today, did it end early?" Dami joined the 'roleplay'

Taeyeon was speechless. Dami continuosly asked her to come, and she continuosly refused. When suddenly Dami said that 'unfortunately' Jiyong couldn't come because of his schedule so it will be a dinner between the girls and Jiyong's eomma. Honestly she wanted to come, and when the opportunity came -and Jiyong couldn't come- she agreed to come. But, voila. Here they were. 

Taeyeon gripped the edge of her skirt, she bit her lip out of nervousness. It was the very first encounter they had, not as SNSD Taeyeon and Bigbang G dragon. But as Kim Taeyeon and Kwong Jiyong.

"Yeah," Jiyong muttered low, he reluctantly came closer to the dining room. Trying to be casual.

"Hello, Taeyeon, long time no see,"

Taeyeon's heartbeat betrayed her, she calmed herself mentally, but her body didn't listen. She was trembling.

"He.. hello," she nodded her head slightly. Carefully put the spoon on the table before it lost from her grips.

"Jiyong-ah, sit here, you haven't had dinner, have you?" Dami pulled the chair beside her. 

Jiyong sat there, across Taeyeon. He didn't know how to deal with this situation so he just followed what his noona told him to. His brain can't functioning right now. It was freaking Kim Taeyeon before his eyes.

They continued the dinner as nothing had happened. Taeyeon hesitated whether she had to make an excuse to leave, but again, her body didn't listen to her. She wanted to stay. 'Okay, let's give a try' she said to herself.

She was a little more quiet than before, but she could pass it really well. They talked just like a close friend, and sometimes she just bravely responded to Jiyong's talk. As if there was nothing between them before.

But that moment of their dreams was coming to an end. Taeyeon had to go home. 

"Thank you for the food, eomonim, eonni, oppa, now I will go home first," Taeyeon bowed to them.

"Taeyeon-ah it's already late, is it okay for you to drive home alone?" Jiyong's mother said with a lot of concern on her face.

"It's okay, eomonim," Taeyeon smiled, it was just a little past 9, it was still safe to drive at this hour. 

"Let me drive you home," Jiyong immediately added, "only if you allow me to"

"Thanks, Oppa, but you have to rest too, thank you for the food," she bowed once again, after hugging Dami and Jiyong's mother, she walked to her car.

There was a slight burning sensation in her chest and her eyes. She didn't know why. But she also felt something nice in his stomach. Maybe, she thought, maybe she was happy and being hurt at the same time. She couldn't help but letting the tears rolled from her eyes. Eventhough she was crying, her lips was forming a smile. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter