Rejection

Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YG's studio, September 2016

The night after sending Taeyeon home, Jiyong couldn't back to his house. He was upset. He couldn't think of somewhere better so he stopped by his studio. Where there might be some staff producing music, but not tonight. Teddy was in a vacation.

He felt angry plus super frustrated with himself. 

such a loser I am. 

He knew he can't live without her. But still didn't have any courage to make her believe in him. He was afraid of rejection.

He was afraid of dissapointment.

He was coward.

He was clueless. 

He dropped his body on the chair, with no energy left. His eyes were shut close but his mind were still running. Throwing back to all day he spent with her. The days when everything was simple. They had one dream, they were holding hands tightly to pursue it, and they were enjoying every tears, blood, and sweat in the road of making their dreams. Because they were together. 

He remembered when he saw her debut. He felt a lot more happier than his own debut. 

He remembered when he saw her on a tv show, he felt proud whenever she sang, laughed together in her variety shows. 

He secretly bought all of her albums. And place it in his room. Sometimes looking at the photobook. Admiring her beauty.

He remembered all the time when he faced problems. He longed for her care. He missed her being someone who always cheer him up. He missed her so much.

And he remembered when the brokenhearted girl got wasted on a club, when he saw her tears. His anger, his sadness, and also guilt, he never forgot all of that. Seeing her being hurt making his heart ache more than anything.

He suddenly came into realization, this was just only a beginning. He knew that she was all he need. And he didn't want to lose her again. He wanted to be with her forever. Starting now. And he must not give up this soon. There was a price need to be paid after all the hurt he gave to her. She deserved to be fight for. She's precious. 

The mic and sound were on and he started humming melodies. A sad melodies.

Is there another chance for me? 

He transformed the melodies into a track, mellow romantic track. 

Am I being selfish for wanting you for my life?

He put all the emotions he felt into the music.

I don't think I can lose you anymore

Then he added the words he wanted to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter