The Leaders

Love, or be loved

CL took a deep breath. There is just minutes into her performance with G-Dragon, .
She is nervous. Months ago, she loved performed with Jiyong.But now, she hates it. She hates everything about Jiyong. But in the same time, she loves him. She look at mirror. She hates herself, just because Kiko. Because Kiko is prettier. Because Kiko is better. Because Jiyong loves Kiko.
45 second....
When she found that Jiyong dating Kiko, she collapsed. Since this, she can´t sleep, she can´t eat. She try to avoid all the Big bang members. Just because of their leader, she can´t meet them. I when she does, she try to run away.
Another deep breath...
30 second...
-CL
Someone give me back hug. ,,It's not fair, that hyung can perform with you. If you dress like this for me, I would rap." I start to laugh softly.
Seungri...
My best friend. He is always so nice to me. He is for me like older brother.
Seungri...
He is always there for me.
Seungri....
Sometimes, his jokes are little bit much. But he always make me smile. I need him in my life so much.
20 second...
He whisper into my ears ,,You look so good today."
,,Thank you"
,,Remeber, you are the badass female. If you hates him, just show him your hate."
5 second
I look into his eyes. 
3 second
His words are in my head. 
2 second
He smile at me.¨
1 second 
I look into his eyes.
0 second
Rap start to move up. I can see light of lightstick everywhere. And In front of me is person who I love. He came closer. I still hear Seungri words. He was right. I will do what i want. Jiyong want to hug me. It's just stupid fanservis. Just part of choreography. I just walk away. Well done, Chaerin.
-Seungri
I look at big screen. She walks away from Jiyong like professional.
Don't hate me. I still love Jiyong as my hyung. But he hurts Chaerin. And Chaerin.... i love her since i first met her. She is my everything. I love her, no matter how much she hurt me. This is real love. Or maybe stupid love? I don't care. I just want protect her...
-Fleshback
I walk in YG building. 
I hear my leader,Jiyong, and our manager. I look at room, where they are. Jiyong, siting on chair, is quiet and he looking at floor. Manager yells at him. Poor Jiyong. He come back from holidays yesterday. Why they are hard at him.
But Jiyong is not reason why I came here. Reason is Chaerin. She recording new 2ne1 album right now. Because I know her, I know that she stay at studio all night. I want to cheer her up. Finally, I am in front of her studio. I slowly open door.
,,Chaerin...your oppa is he..."
But what i see is not Chaerin. It is not CL. Everything in room is messy. On table, floor, everywhere you can see cans of dr. Pepper. And, on sofa, there is Chaerin. But she have messy hair, her eyes are red and wet. She look like she cry all night.
,,Chaerin, are you OK?"
She look at me.
,,Go away" she try to look cool.
,,Chaerin, you can tell me everything."
,,Just go away!"
,,Chaerin..."
,,Do you ing understand? Go away!" She yells at me. But i just look at her eyes. She stand up and run away from studio. Why she always try to look cool. I sit at sofa i took a deep breath. I look at table. Something lay on desk. I took it. It's Chaerin iPhone. I look at screen. And i start understand. Chaerin read some article. And the article is called.......The article is called: G-Dragon and Kiko are dating

.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yo guys. I hope you like first chapter. I really hope you like it.

I am sorry for my bad english. And sorry for not update.

But I love ya!!!!!