1. Final

Lovely

Kim Jongdae was lovely in his eyes. Kim Jongdae was the most beautiful being he had ever seen. Sure he'd seen others that were beautiful but none compared to his Jongdae. To his lovely lover.None. Minseok enjoyed being with he other. Jongdae always felt like home to Minseok. He would fidget about whenever he was not close to Jongdae. He always felt lonely. Minseok loved him so much and he had trusted his heart to Jongdae.

Kim Jongdae was now seated across from Minseok, a nervous smile on his lips.The curved, cat-like smile that always made Minseok's heart flutter and made all the butterflies in his stomach dance. The lovely smile that Minseok had grown so fond of. He couldn't tear his eyes from getting lost in the smile on the man he loved oh so much.

" God....You're so beautiful." Minseok breathes out, leaning in to capture Jongdae's lips in his. Eyes softly closing. He loved the way Kim Jongdae's lips felt so soft against his, the way he always tasted sweet and refreshing. Minseok pulls away slowly, hands coming up to hold  on both of Jongdae's cheek. They meet eyes and the butterflies in Minseok's stamach once again resume their dance. Minseok doesn't mind becouse Kim Jongdae was the music and beat they were dancing to. He loved the feeling.

" Kim Jongdae" His eyes runs over Jongdae, admiring his boyfriend. He continues " You...You drive me crazy and I love you so much for it." Jongdae smiles, eyes creating cresents. He pecks his lips. " As do I, Minseok-Hyung."

The restuarant  they were in was empty, save for only Kim Jongdae and Minseok. It was decorated beautifully, ribbons going across the walls of the restuarant. It was dimmed, giving a warm feeling. Red, pink, and white roses decorated the floor, a few bright candles here and there. It was lovely. A waiter comes and give them their food then disappearing again somewhere behind the counter. They ate making small talks, joking about whatever, and enjoying being together. The reraly ever went on formal dates and whenever they did go on them they made sure to enjoy it. They ate their desserts after. There is a wonderful melody melody playing over the speakers as they eat, talk, and lose themselves in one another.

Kim Jongdae was someone Minseok could not see himself without. Kim Jongdae, whether he knew or not, provied Minseok with warmth he could not explain. Kim Jongdae was goofy and funny. He usually whines like a little kid in the most cutest way that even Minseok couldn't deny, even thouh he was 22. Kim Jongdae's voice was angelic, Minseok wondered if he was dead or not whenever he herad it. He voice while singing sent millions of shivers through Minseok's body. Kim Jongdae wasn't as tall as Minseok's close friend Wu Yifan nor was he as quiete as Do Kyungsoo, Minseok's beloved cousin. He was neither a dancer like Jongdae's friends, Yixing and Jongin. also Kim jongdae was no athelet as Minseok's half brother Luhan. Kim Jongdae was just about the same hieght as Minseok, perfect for  looking each othe in the eyes. Perfect for putting his arms around his neck without standing on his tipy-toe. Kim Jongdae was younger than Minseok by 3 years. Kim Jongdae was going to be finishing his uneversity studies in about one more year, Minseok finished two years ago. Kim Jongdae wasn't as rich as  Minseok was. No. Kim Jongdae came from a very poor family. And Minseok loved him still. There was  more to Kim Jongdae and Minseok wanted to learn, know abou it all. Wanted to love all his perfect imperfection. In and out. He wanted all of him.

After 4  years of dating, having their ups and downs and still getting through it, Minseok thought, no, he knew there was no one else besides Kim Jongdae that he wanted to spend his life with. He was certain it was Kim Jongdae.

Minseok gets up as a new slow song starts to play and holds his hand towards Jongae. He smiles warmly as he leans a little bit. " May I have this dance?" Kim Jongdae grins taking the hand in his as he gets up from his seat. Minseok leads him to the middle of the floor where there is enough space to move about and roses scattered on the floor. His arms goes to hold at the waist while Jongdae wraps his arms around his neck. They glide gracefully across the  floor. Jongdae leans his head atop of Minseok's shoulders, eyes closed and relaxing in Minseok's  warm embrace.

Kim Jongdae was lovely in Minseok's eyes. Kim Jongdae was the man Minseok wanted to grow old with. The man he wanted to show his love to. The one he wanted to build  a family with. Their own  family.

The song ends, but they don't let go, rather they pull closer. The moment felt right and Minseok thought there was no more time to wait. This was the moment. He in air and then lets in out. He was nervous.' I can do this.' He tries to encourage himself. He gently lets go. He smiles softly at Jongdae. His boyfriend was so beautiful. He was lovely. His hand reaches in his pants pocket, gliding slowly across a small box.

" Kim Jongdae" He starts to kneel down. He smiles upon seeing Jongdae's widen eyes and mouth agap. ' Lovely.' he thinks. Once on one knee he proceeds, taking out the box and opening it he says " I love you so much. You fill me with warmth. You make feel so lucky. Kim Jongdae you're the one i want to grow old with, have a family with. Kim Jongdae would you do me the honor of being my husband?" His heart is beating so hard and  loud in  his chest. He watches as tears fight to spill from his lover's lovely brown orbs. The dimm lights making him look so angelic. He watches with a fond and nervous smile as Kim Jongdae kneels in front of him. Encricling him in his arms. Minseok is still nervous since Jongdae hasn't told him the answer yet. The black haired man hears sobs leaving Kim Jongdae's lovely sweet lips. He hopes they're tears of hapyness.

Minseok wraps his one free hand around thats not holding the ring box around Jongdae's waist." There is no one else like you, Kim Jongdae and I'd be the happiest man on earth if I could call you mine. Officially mine." His voice is full of so much love. So much longing.

Kim Jongdae moves back so that he can look closely and clearly at Minseok's face. He searches his face before nodding abit too fast. There was so much love in Minseok's eyes and  Kim Jongdae knew he also wanted to be Minseok's and Minseok to be his. " Hyung....Yes" He chuckles, resting his forhead against Minseok's. " Yes. A thousand and more yeses. Hyung." He breathes out, Mouth gosting over his older lover. Eyes fall close as they both lean in meeting lips half way. Capturing each other lips in such a passionate kiss.

Kim Jongdae was lovely and soon would be Minseok's only one. Minseok couldn't explain the things he felt when with Kim Jongdae. Minseok couldn't wait to show Kim Jongdae all the love he felt for him. "  I love you so much Kim Jongdae. My Kim Jongdae."

 

 

 Kim Jongdae and Minseok are walking in the park in the late afternoon of autumm. Enjoying the late autumm wind brush through their hair. Hand enterwined.

" Papa, appa!" They halt in their steps and turn to face where the voice is coming from. A little boy, who seems to be about three years, is running towards them, a big goofy grin that resemble that of an animal on his face. Minseok thinks he looks so much as the man hes holding hands with. He loves it so much.

Kim Jongdae reaches his hands out  for the boy, and the little guy filled with glee jumps into his arms. He picks him up and twirs him in the air as he spins and both of the giggles. Minseok watches on as the two most importand people in his life twirs about. He chuckles at the sight, shaking his head amusingly at his family.

" Minseok?" A voice near him asks, unsure. Minseok turns around and his face widens in recognition at the guy in front of him. " Xi Minseok?" He ask once more, though this time its not really a question, surprise is full in his voice. Minseok shakes his head the name. The guy frowns, possibly thinking that he got the wrong person.  Minseok pulls Jongdae, who had stopped twiring, stands quietely next to Minseok with their son held in hand. The little arms encircled around Jongdae's neck, close to his side. Arms going around Jomgdae's waist. He looks back at the guy who has been watching him. His old friend from unirversity. Minseok places a kiss upon Kim Jongdae's lips and then his son's cheek. Jongdae smiles whiles his son's squirms in Jongdae's hold. His lovely family.

" No." He turns to his friend, shaking his head. " Its not Xi Minseok anymore." No it was not. Pulling again closer to his husband and child he smiles, his beautiful gummy and small nice teeth showing. 

" Its KIM Minseok now."

                                     THE END.

 

I hope it wasn't so boring and that you like it. 

AND also sorry for any mistakes. And it wasn't suppose to turn into an MPREG. Things happens though.