Four

The Boy Named Do Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Welcome to Moonlight Cafe! Can I have your orders?" Kyungsoo smiled softly to the customers that had just arrived into the cafe. The customers, which was currently three girls, way much older than him but pretty enough for him to consider, giggling like how a girl meets her crush.

"Omo! You're so cute~" A noona with long bright red hair said while eyeing him. Kyungsoo blinked. And the noonas squealed, more loudly but not enough for the other customers to hear it.

"Gosh, I love your eyes! You're really cute~" They were fangirling on him and Kyungsoo could just stared before proceeding to take their orders and went away, ignoring the whining sound of them asking him not to go.

Kyungsoo sighed as he begins to make the orders; One Coffee Latte, one Chocolate Mocha with whipped cream on it and one Chocolate Ice Cream, all drinks that he can manage to do it without anyone's help. Kyungsoo had learned how to make all these drinks for the last two years, so he can remembers everything swiftly and do the orders quickly; that's why the manager keep him working in the cafe. He's loved by every workers/co-workers in that cozy cafe because of his warm presence.

 

"Luhan hyung, can you do me a favour? Send this to the table over there," Kyungsoo pointed towards the table that the noonas that had wanted to hit on him just now while handing the tray to Luhan, the waiter.

"Sure thing, Kyungie." Luhan smiled  brightly and turned to make his w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter