Your Number

Your Number

Somewhere in the city, rain suddenly pouring down.

 

A namja who had just got off the train run into the nearest bookstore. His rather wet clothes, because he forgot to bring an umbrella. He walked around the shelf after shelf book. Maybe he'll find somethin' intereting, he thought.

 

Usually, he didn't care with several books. But now, somehow a book make him interest and he take it. Because an accident -or a fate- when he grab that book his hand touch someones's hand.

"eh" minho-namja who just accidently touch someone's hand- take his own hand. "s-sorry". Minho apologize and go to another shelf.

 

'why his hand feels so soft' minho thought.

'can i get your number can i get your name'

 

Minho trying so hard to not staring into the cute namja. But, everytime he avoided  it, and glances to another direction. their eyes will alwas meet again. Glancing at the face of the shy boy, make minho instantly fell in love with him.

 

*****

Outside the book store the rain has stopped. But minho and that namja can't go home. When minho's hand and the boy's hands brushing slightly, it make both minho's and the man's face turn red as a tomato.

 

Minho and jonghyun-the name of namja he talk off earlier-equally silent. They're hiding theirs feeling from each other.

 

'hi' said minho and jonghyun at the same time. It makes both of them turn bright red.

 

Minho dared himself to hold jonghyun's hands. His heart beat faster, and jonghyun's too. His right hand -which didn't use to touch anything- grab jonghyun's chin and make he stare into jonghyun's face. He continues to stare into jonghyun's face and make jonghyun blushed even more and turn even more brighter than before.

"you're so pretty, make me want to know more about you. So, i want to meet you again. If i give you my number, can i get your number?" jonghyun nodded shyly.

 

Minho give his smartphone to jonghyun. Jonghyun typing a few number and save it as 'jonghyunie' an give it back to minho.

"kamsahamnida, jonghyun-ssi, my name is choi minho"

"cheonmaneyeo, minho-ssi"

 

-End-