-3-

Bullied Girl

 

It's been two years since i talked to that boy

He never talks to me again, i really want to say thank you to him, because of him i became i am right now. 

"Kim sae hyun! Let's have a lunch together!" Said Song hae jin, one of sae hyun's new friends. "Ah i'm not hungry, i'll eat later" And then i lay my hand on my table and close my eyes.

"Ahh okay okay go sleep and have a nightmare! hihihihi" Said hae jin as she walks away. Sae hyun just ignores her and try to sleep.

"Ya! Kim sae hyun! Wake uppp!!!" Said Ji rin ah as she shakes sae's shoulder to make her wake up.

"Waeeee? Ah that was a good dream and you woke me up"

"Ya! I wanna tell you something very important!"

"Ani, it must be just ordinary, now, let me continue my sleep okay?"

"Ani! It's Mingyu"

"What? Wae? What's wrong about him?"

"ah, i knew it, you like him, right?"

"A-ani"

"Ahh just admit it!"

"Eishh what about that you wanna tell me?"

"Oh! he, Mingyu, i saw him yesterday in the school park, he was staring at you"

"Jjinja??"

"Yes! I think he likes you too sae"

"But, we haven't talked since that day.."

"Just try to thank him, it will make everything better, at least, you two will talk again"

"Hmm.."

"Ya! Trust me! you have to try!"

"Okay then, after school i'll do it"

------------

RINGGGG

Ah, the bell's ringing, i have to meet him, and say thank you.

Where is he? Ah i've been searching him for 30 minutes, but i don't see him anywhere. Hufttt.. Where is he?

Maybe i should try tomorrow, i'm going home now.

Just like usual, i go and back home on foot, the weather today is hot maybe i should walk to the park and see if i can buy an ice cream there. Ah i'm sweating right now. Ah! that's the ice cream shop!

as i walk to the shop, i feel someone keep following my steps. Ah maybe that's just my imagination. After arrive at the ice cream shop, i wait in line.

"1 strawberry ice cream, please"

"Oh sorry, but the strawberry flavour is already run out"

"Ah? Oh okay thank you" 

Arghh! I really want a strawberry ice cream right now, ugh i'm thirsty and it's so hot now. I wish there will be someone who suddenly approache me and give me a strawberry ice cream right now! 

 

"Here. The strawberry ice cream, just like you want"