-2-

Bullied Girl

RINGGGG

Ah, the bell is ringing, means the end of school today. Ah yea! Mingyu asked me to go to the rooftop now! But, Do i have to attend?
I'm still curious what is it he wanted to tell me? I mean, I'm not close to him, it's not like we've talked before.
Ah! it must be about school.

I rush my step to the rooftop when i see him standing near the bench, alone. Where's everybody?

I walk towards him quietly but he still hears my steps.

"Kim Sae Hyun, you come"

"N-nae"

"No dont be nervous. I just wanna to tell you something, kim sae hyun"

"W-what is it?"

"Okay, so, don't get me wrong, i've been keeping my eyes on you, No! no i don't have any interests on you, but Kim sae hyun, please be brave. You are being bullied by everybody! Don't you realise it huh? You have to say no! You always say sorry to anybody while it's not even your fault! I don't like to see you like this Kim sae hyun, Please, get up, be brave, i know deep down inside you don't want this too. I can see it trough your eyes, you're lonely you're sad you're depressed, If so you have to be brave kim sae hyun. Just remember, i will always be on your side"

"B-but i-"

"What? What? You can't? No, kim sae hyun, you can. The problem is in yourself, please i beg you, you deserve a normal life"

"...But-"

"Ya! I can't see you like this! I want you to be happy! Don't you get it? Huh?"

After that, i become different

After that, no more 'kim sae hyun the bullied girl'

After that, everything changes

After that, he never talks to me anymore