YuZhou

♡ Send me a ship and I’ll tell you who...

1. Who accidentally pushes a door instead of pulling/vice versa - jingyu

Jingyu is in a hurry, long strides taking him through the corridor down to the basement carpark, intent to get to his next schedule.

The place is unfamiliar though, so he pushes the glass doors opening to the carpark, only to bump his forehead on the unyielding door.

"!" he cursed, rubbing the pained area, before the glass doors opened itself, sliding to the side, supposedly sensor-activated. He looked up at the offending malfunctioning sensors before he stalked to the SUV that drove up to fetch him.

He slid back the car door to find Weizhou already crying with laughter, having seen Jingyu's struggle with the door. "Shut up," he only muttered as he buckled himself in beside Weizhou, and they made their way to the next venue. Jingyu only forgave Weizhou his fun when the other guy gradually sobered.

"Come here, lemme see your forehead," Weizhou said, with Jingyu obliging. "We can't have a red bump show for your next photoshoot." Jingyu only silently agreed, fairly content under Weizhou's ministrations.

 


2. Who doodles little hearts all over the desk with their initials inside them - weizhou

XWZ... HJY... XWZ... HJY... Weizhou doodles on the desk, complete with hearts encircling their initials. He was bored out of his mind waiting for the crew to resume filming.

Then Weizhou looks up to find Jingyu staring down at the desk. When Weizhou realizes what he'd done, a flame colored his nose and ears despite the cold in this location.

"Yah!" Jingyu admonished him in a low voice. "Clean that up before the crew finds you've defaced one of the props we don't own!"

What? He's more concerned about that? Weizhou pouted all the way as he furiously erased the doodles, not seeing the rather pleased grin on Jingyu's face as he took his seat behind Weizhou.

 


3. Who starts the tickle fights - jingyu

Weizhou started to whine. Jingyu has him in a lock again, practicing his jiujitsu on a helpless Weizhou. Jingyu has him on his back, knees pinning Weizhou's arms to the sides. If it were any other time, Weizhou wouldn't complain, but today, he's been stressed out with the filming schedule, not to mention filming one of the emotionally heavy scenes.

Did Jingyu just grin down at him and playfully drum on Weizhou's chest? It was his only warning before fingers dug beneath the side of his ribs and started tickling him.

Weizhou couldn't help but guffaw, that sensitive spot an easy target for Jingyu. But he wasn't entirely helpless as a twist of his supposedly locked arm put his hand within easy reach of Jingyu's - which he started groping.

Jingyu yelped, moving entirely off Weizhou. But Weizhou didn't let up - tickle fight is so on.

 


4. Who starts the pillow fights - weizhou

Jingyu was momentarily stunned as a throw pillow squarely landed on his face, causing him to drop the game controller.

"Zhouzhou!" he hollered, beyond frustrated as he heard the sound effects of his loss. He glared at the blatantly laughing guy occupying the other end of the sofa.

"Couldn't you have just let me finish before you... you...," still frustrated, he threw back the pillow at Weizhou.

Weizhou stuck a tongue out at him, easily evading the half-heartedly thrown missile. "What's the use, you were losing anyway." He taunted the still livid guy.

Jingyu was offended. "I wasn't losing!" He looked around for something to throw, espying the remaining throw pillow near him. He started whomping Weizhou with it, who didn't take it sitting down and whomped Jingyu back with two pillows.

"I wasn't losing if you hadn't disturbed me!" Jingyu yelled above Weizhou's still irritating laugh.

 


5. Who falls asleep last, watching the other with a small affectionate smile - jingyu

Jingyu comes home late - 2:15 AM as he sees it on the mantel clock as he drops his bag on a console table and takes out his phone, keys and wallet before going to the bedroom.

Only the side of his bed is lit, the bedside lamp throwing a dim light on the lone figure occupying the far side of the bed. Jingyu carefully places his things on his bedside table, and takes care to be quiet as he washes up in the bathroom.

Though that seemed moot, as Weizhou was already turning around from his side of the bed as soon as Jingyu was done. He sleepily rubbed his eyes, displaying a delectable pout calling out, "Jingyu?"

"Shhh, shhhh," Jingyu quickly went over the bed, gently patting Weizhou's shoulder. "Sorry, didn't mean to wake you. Just sleep." He softly said.

Weizhou settled back onto bed, thankfully still in the grips of sleepiness. Jingyu carefully slips into the quilt and turns off his bedside lamp. He hadn't quite settled into bed yet but Weizhou is already snuggling against him. Jingyu welcomes the warmth even as he wrapped his own arms around Weizhou.

It will be a while before Jingyu sleeps, watching Weizhou with bliss. He considers himself a lucky man, coming home to this beauty. He'll fall asleep sometime, with a smile on his face, while watching Weizhou in slumber.

 


6. Who mistakes salt for sugar - neither... but weizhou probably would to prank jingyu

Jingyu doesn't look it but he giddily waits for Weizhou to finish baking.

Weizhou is still busy icing the last cake but he is very much aware that Jingyu had been waiting long. To put him out of his misery, Weizhou took out a small plate of a thinly sliced cake and diligently dusted it with sugar before giving it to Jingyu.

"Here," he said as he pushed the cake towards Jingyu across the breakfast bar. "Something to tide you over before dinner and dessert."

"Pah!" Jingyu exclaimed moments after eagerly digging into the cake and taking a big bite. Weizhou was already laughing even as Jingyu complained, "You've ruined the cake again!" There was no way Jingyu could finish off that cake slice liberally sprinkled with salt.

 


7. Who lets the microwave play the loud beeping sound at 1am in the morning - jingyu

Weizhou opens one eye as he heard the microwave beep coming from the kitchen. He opens the other eye at a second beep, noting the time on the clock placed on the mantel.

What's Jingyu doing up again at 1 AM heating dinner? He thought as he stood up, rubbing sleepy eyes as he made his way to the kitchen.

"Oh sorry, did I wake you?" Jingyu asked even as another beep sounded and he took out another dish from the microwave and popped in another.

"After all the food served at the event, you're still hungry?" Weizhou asked as he sat down on the dining table and started picking on the food Jingyu had heated up. Even with a big appetite, Jingyu couldn't possibly finish everything he laid out on the table.

Jingyu was only quiet, watching Weizhou start to eat bits and pieces of actual food. He had come home to China from France last week, to find Weizhou wasting away with a bad stomach. Seemed like a late dinner was what worked for him, so Jingyu had been making sure to get Weizhou to eat something, even at 1 AM.

 


8. Who comes up with cheesy pick up lines - weizhou

For all of his cuteness, handsomeness and manliness, suave, unfortunately, doesn't define Weizhou. Jingyu had been trying not to whack him senseless for the past ten minutes that Weizhou kept teasing him with cheesy pick up lines... like where does he even get those?

Jingyu nearly spurted out the swig of beer he drank just when Weizhou dropped another appalling pick up line. The cad was laughing, sticking a tongue out at Jingyu, as they started a chase around the pool table.

 


9. Who rearranges the bookshelf in alphabetical order - jingyu

Jingyu kept pulling books out then putting them back in somewhere along the shelf.

Weizhou watched him do this for a good 10 minutes before he rolled his eyes and whined. "Do you really have to do this now?" the university student whispered exaggeratedly at Jingyu in the utterly quiet library. "Aren't you supposed to be tutoring me?"

Jingyu just looked at him blandly through his clear spectacles, before going back to what he was doing, rearranging the books. He had started it with the excuse to be looking for the volume they needed to study on. He didn't exactly need to do this now, he was just testing his tutee's patience. Or maybe he just needed an excuse to calm his throbbing chest - one does not get chosen to be the campus heartthrob's tutor without some sense of trepidation. They are both engineering seniors, after all, and since freshman year, Jingyu had always thought Weizhou has the loveliest, warmest eyes... like a cat.

Which jarred him to find were amusedly aimed at him when he next looked over because Weizhou had gone quiet. Mesmerized, Jingyu watched those eyes twinkle, before that luscious mouth twisted to a smirk and said, "You do realize you arranged those books alphabetically backwards?"

 


10. Who the spoon when they're baking brownies - weizhou 

Weizhou took a good long of the spoon to taste the brownie batter. He angled his head a bit, trying to determine if it was already to his liking - nothing of the overpowering baking soda smell nor acrid taste, the chocolate taste just bitter-sweet enough.

He turned to find Jingyu behind him doing the same, holding the mixing bowl containing the rest of the batter while his other hand held a spoon up as his mouth twisted left to right to savor the same brownie batter.

"Tastes okay to me already," Weizhou said as he coated his spoon again with the batter. . "Should be good enough to bake already." And another .

 


11. Who buys candles for dinners even though there's no special occasion - jingyu

Weizhou stared at the pack of decorative candles Jingyu placed in their grocery cart.

"Really, Jingyu, candles?" he asked Jingyu's back, the other guy busily looking through an aisle of wine bottles. "Our birthdays are nowhere near this side of the year, when will we be using these?"

Jingyu only briefly looked at him before going back to selecting a wine bottle. "Didn't you say dinner tonight is chicken cordon bleu?" He held up the wine. "With this, it'll be perfect for a candlelit dinner." Jingyu says matter-of-factly.

A smile quirks up the sides of Weizhou's mouth.

 


12. Who draws little tattoos on the other with a pen - weizhou

"Yah, owww! Stop it, Zhouzhou?! That feels weird!" Jingyu really tried not to complain but this was getting out of hand.

Weizhou refused to let go of Jingyu's arm and penned in the last line of a cat tattoo. Finally done, he moved off Jingyu's lap and surveyed his work. Ignoring Jingyu's glare, he nodded with satisfaction at the whale tattoo on Jingyu's other arm. Jingyu's biceps are already sporting their initials inside a drawn heart while Jingyu's cheek has a lip drawing that is an uncanny replica of Weizhou's moue.

Good boy and body conscious Jingyu had absolutely refused to get a permanent tattoo when Weizhou whined to him about it, so Weizhou resorted to getting Jingyu "inked" whenever the actor-model had a photoshoot. If the whole world still doesn't get who Jingyu belonged to, Weizhou is going to insist again on getting a couple tattoo.

 


13. Who comes home with a new souvenir magnet every time they go on vacation - weizhou

Weizhou stares with pride as he decorated the ref door in Jingyu's Beijing apartment with a few more souvenir magnets - the newer ones from Thailand and South Korea. Jingyu wouldn't see these until he comes home from Paris but Weizhou thinks Jingyu would understand that he is being thought of whenever they are apart.

He traces the outline of the other magnets already there - the previous ones he bought when he earlier went to Japan, Thailand and South Korea. And Jingyu kept them all, cheesy and cheap gifts as they were.

"Sure, it's not expensive," Jingyu had once said when Weizhou shyly handed him one magnet. "But just put 'em up here, will you? I promise, someday, I'll get to go to these places with you." Jingyu then smiled his infectious grin, and a fervent hope bloomed within Weizhou's chest.

 


14. Who convinces the other to fill out those couple surveys in the back of magazines - jingyu... whut?

Weizhou cursed as Jingyu dropped a magazine on the desk infront of him. He'd been busy drafting his essay homework so he did not appreciate getting disturbed.

Jingyu just slurped on his iced tea while handing Weizhou a post-it and a pen. "Come on, take a break," Jingyu cajoled as his lips momentarily let go of the drinking straw. "Answer this for me, will you?"

Weizhou sighed as he took the pen and paper as he proceeded to read the quiz questions. His eyes were already narrowing with the first question.

"Really, you don't know which of us bottoms the most?" Weizhou sarcastically asked. Jingyu just continued noisily slurping on his drink, a blatantly obvious blank expression on his face.

 


__________________
© higashinoumi (http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/1108258), 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to higashinoumi (http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/1108258) with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.