Perhaps... Love? Scandal?

Over Mirage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the end of the M!Countdown and SNSD had won 1st place with their new song, Lion Heart. The crowd cheered in the open space and  banners were raised, smoke rose unto the air and confetti was being thrown above their heads. The other unit groups such as Got7, EXO, f(x) and Teen Top supportively clapped their hands from the sides of the stage. Then was the time when the MC gave his mic to Yuri for her message, "We thank everyone who gave us their support, it is an honor for us to win this award. I hope that you enjoyed the show and may you continue giving SNSD power. Modu saranghaeyo!" Once again, the crowd roared in shouts and cheers, continuously chanting 'SNSD'.

"Congratulations to SNSD and everyone who won tonight. We hope that you all had a great time and may we see you again next year!" Bam-bam who was a member of Got7, temporarily MC, shouted. The audience applauded and the music once again came unto life as everyone except SNSD was leaving the stage. Confetti was scattered all over the floor yet that didn't hinder from the winner's encore performance. The song that was recently announced number one in M!Countdown was once again being played.

Tell me why
Wae mami mami jakku heundeullini
Nan yeogi yeogi ne yeope ijanhni
Jeongsin charyeo lion heart Ladies y’all know
What i’m talking about right? (yeah)
Modu da anira haedo
Joheul ttae itji anha?
(Sasil naman joheum dwaetji mwo)
Baramboda ppareun nunchiro (mameun tteugeopge)
Haessalcheoreom ttatteushan mallo (meorin chagapge)
Gildeurillae neoui lion heart
Saja gateun neoui lion heart Lalala lalalalala
Yeogi waseo anja
Nae gyeoteman isseo
Han nun palji mara
Lion heart

The song ended blissfully and just like that, the awarding ceremony had already ended. The audience one by one went home and everyone had already headed to their dressing rooms to change except for the members of SNSD who was stiill only on their way because of the recent encore. The members were talking about how they won together with their stylists, make-up artists and those who helped them in their performance. Arriving at their dressing room, the members of SNSD immediately started to change into comfortable clothes.

"I was really nervous earlier," Yoona started off with a giggle, "We just made our comeback so I thought that we wouldn't be getting the results that we wanted."

Taeyon simply rolled her eyes, "But you're now happy that we got 1st place aren't you? Our hardwork payed off after all those practices." Along with Yoona, the other members also nodded. Everyone was almost done changing and the managers were already packing up SNSD's things, all that was left was for them to go out of the hall, go to the parking lot, enter their car and go back to their dorms. 

It was then later on when Sunny sighed, "We have no water, I'm so thirsty oppa~!" the one refered to as the 'fake maknae' used her aegyo towards the managers. Unfortunately, her plan didn't go as well as she expected it to be. Along with the other members, everyone related to SNSD had already became immune to her aegyo. The manager shook his head and it made Sunny pout.

Creak.

The sound of the door opening made everyone turn their attention. It was the maknae, Seohyun who was already at the door, "I'll buy you a drink while I'm out, unnie. I'm going to the bathroom anyways, please wait for me." Her tone was as respectfull and formal as it will ever be. Though her image slightly changed from innocent and pure to y, her attitude was still not altered. As she made her way out of the room, closing the door, she was able to hear the shouts of her unnies saying 'buy me one too'. She rushed to the bathroom and after that went to the vending machine, pulling out coins from her wallet.

Clank.

The bottle of water she bought for Sunny dropped from the ve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter