Secret

Real Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
As the fansign end they said their goodbyes and head home.At the van Jungkook sit at the very back and V at the very front as far as possible from each other. "Waa it was fun..don't you think Guys" Jin asked and some nodded their head and some didn't even pay attention to him, "YAHH!!Answer me Namjoon" He yelled making the younger jump,"What??" the dumbfounded Namjoon stared at him wide eye."Did you think today was fun?" "u-uh Yes!!" "Jimin!" "Yess it was very fun!!" "Good" "TaeHyung" But V pluged his earphone and didn't hear Jin "KIM TAEEHYUNG!" he shouted to the 2nd maknae."Jinnie Princess they're tired,and don't be too loud" Their manager finally spoke. "Okay i understand"he ended with a pout.______ [AT THE DORM]__________ "Who is Going to Shower first?" Their Leader shouted. "Me!" Shouted Vkook at the same and they look at each other and do the merong..."Me" said the maknae againn..."Ok maknae you can go first,then TaeTae thenn uhh...Okk Go maknae but don't take too long" Rapmon announced and everybody agreed except "Advantage of being the Maknae!!" mumbled V while plopping down on the sofaa....''I'm the best" said Kookie facing V and V throws a pillow at him.."Go In already!!" replied V. But in his mind 'My Kookie is so adorable!! I love him,he hate me'___________END...... Hope you enjoy and thank you very much for the Read,Subscribe and Comments.Love You guys~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter